• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
:dank are you fucking kidding me @ former

Doubt anyone sane would give it to him lol, even if they read him as town - no scum on the planet would kill him

Cause if you're going on one of your witch hunts again - at least don't make it about the role nor speculating about how many shots she has.

...this blatantly misconstrues my point

Hold on, you want info on shield shit, but don't want the bus drive to claim usage? What?????

Natalija

Divine Departure
...this blatantly misconstrues my point

Hold on, you want info on shield shit, but don't want the bus drive to claim usage? What?????
I town read her, so I don't need that info, no. Judging by all the roles, it's a one shot or a two shot at best.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I town read her, so I don't need that info, no. Judging by all the roles, it's a one shot or a two shot at best.

...the bus driver is actually one of those roles that when outted you should claim, because you risk interference with other roles. This goes even if you town read her

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You opened the phase concluding that Psychic isn't scum so what happened for you to entertain this world only hours later?
i think she isnt scum still. that post was speculating in the event she is

my thoughts =/= facts. i could simply be wrong

is this the only thing u came up with after reading my posts today? this was a single post or 2 where i speculated such possibility as i am aware i am susceptible to errors. i also provided psychic's scum meta in another post which leads me to strongly belive she is town even more. check these posts:

few key things:

- she doesnt omgus nearly as much, in a previous game (wresling mafia here - https://onelastforum.com/threads/wrestling-wars-mafia.3301/) when players sus her (me ultra gram tweet suspected her) she did not omgus us but rather deflect and ask us for thoughts on other players.

i'd say the strongest tell is that as town, psychic tends to omguse instead of deflect since she does not know the alignment of those suspecting her and assumes they are guilty and opportunistic, as scum she deflects instead since she knows they are town and does not want to challenge them

- psychic is more calculated as scum and does not want to take the spotlight. she asks indirect questions about other players and easily join town wagons even if they r defending her. an examply for this is she asked for why are we lynching RDK in the wresling game then proceeded to just say nvm and vote him eitherway. RDK was town reading her at certain point and there was zero omgus involved here by psychic

@Natalija @Ultra @Shepard hope this helps u too
i suggest u guys take a look at the wresling game for psychics deflect instead of omgus scum meta https://onelastforum.com/threads/wrestling-wars-mafia.3301/

and compare it with her omgus town meta in fairy tail and deathnote

Natalija

Divine Departure
The manner in which we have managed to disagree on every single matter in this game is honestly impressive.
We can agree on that :jerrykek

You just don't even THINK similarly. If a bus driver doesn't say anything - means they either didn't interfere or couldn't interfere.

Also you keep being annoyed at us for discussing abilities and revealing everything, and now you do it as well lol

Ultra

THE BEAR

You just don't even THINK similarly. If a bus driver doesn't say anything - means they either didn't interfere or couldn't interfere.

Also you keep being annoyed at us for discussing abilities and revealing everything, and now you do it as well lol

While I have your attention, real quick - why do you town read Hime and when did that happen?

Off the top of your head.

Natalija

Divine Departure
While I have your attention, real quick - why do you town read Hime and when did that happen?

Off the top of your head.
She plays different than last game where she was scum, she's observant and she makes unique conclusions. When she's scum she's super cooperative and just goes with the flow.

Emil

V.I.P. Member

how wud a busdriver know they interfered with something? u want someone else to out for it?

she is already claimed. she needs to say what she did.

not that it matters anyway

Emil

V.I.P. Member
She plays different than last game where she was scum, she's observant and she makes unique conclusions. When she's scum she's super cooperative and just goes with the flow.
thats literally what shes doing here :jerrykek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back