• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Preeminent
u arent considering aurelian?
no

I think your respective stances on each other are coming from a poisoned well tbh and it's hard to view them objectively

plus I think splitting the wagons only really increases your likelihood of being lynched

Psychic

Yennefer
not entirely convinced of this

if psychic flipped town then for me she's the logical outcome

I think of the three wagons that are discussed most today my preference is Psychic>Hime>Ekko and I'd vote in that manner (i.e. if we're left with ekko or hime I'll vote hime, but if it's psychic or hime I'm going to vote psychic)
Why me over hime? Where is your thought process here?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
no

I think your respective stances on each other are coming from a poisoned well tbh and it's hard to view them objectively

plus I think splitting the wagons only really increases your likelihood of being lynched
if u think aurelian is town please tell me who the scum are because psychic and i are also town. please for my sanity

Emil

V.I.P. Member
EOjA5pvWsAEJwJt.jpg

@Psychic tell nat this

if psychic flip scum, ekko will wear this image as avatar ^
if hime/aurelian flip scum and psychci flip town, nat will wear it as avatar

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Is this the deflection ur talking abt @Ekkologix
yes similar, the only exception here is shep already stated you and her so hes the one to enable 2 options. psychic asked about why her over the other

also i imagine if shep kept tunneling her she will probably change him from town to scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back