• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
banjo GIF

Time to vote hime guys!

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
huh? why wud i look at someone i town read strongly?
i wont look at ultra either
even shep and nat i probably wont look at much as well

the PoE does not change. i do not want to expand PoE

the 2 scum r in here - hime, aurelian, goth, tweet

if its not u and aurelian then its goth and tweet
BECAUSE U WOULD BE WRONG
u cant accept that u can be wrong abt other stuff too

u were wrong abt lethal too and just brushed off like "oopsie teehee, his fault for being like that... anyways like i was saying blah blah blah"

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I've already theorized that Ekko could be SCUM tracker and town just has a voyeur instead so no one felt compelled to counter claim him like Magic did to Psychic claiming vig and me and Natalija both not having issue of OMGUS cop vs vanilla cop. And its about to be locked onto Ekko right about now since I need to take a shower soon and go to work.
i was roleblocked by poyser in n2

and there was no kill on n3 cuz they attempted to convert me instead

i cannot belive u r this dumb as town. i refuse to

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
you can try and convince me why that's worthwhile, but up until now I don't see it
I fail to see what the issue with it is given the context:

- Ekko has defended Psychic hard from day 1 repeatedly
- Psychic has repeatedly lied about being Vig, then another power-role, to plain backpedaling over and over as "vanilla" townie/faithful
- The categorical mislynches of all being townies/faithful by Ultra and Ekko
- The constant shading and attempt to push me and Natalija as scum; worse to rationalize in Ekko's defense in the case of RDK/Indigo and Lethal which I've been on the opposite side from them on
- Ekko's flip-flopping on the town vs scum read with me multiple times today and only now revealing his supposed claim about watching in previous night phases when days 2 - 3 he refused to elaborate on it at all from multiple posters; indicating the pressure was likely influencing him to make up things or reveal because the tangible chance of lynching him is real this day phase
- He's prepared to sacrifice Psychic if it takes her to survive at least another day phase
- Me not being killed would lead credence to scum Ekko not killing me in the night phases because he would be target number one since they can't hide my role when I flip as town vanilla-cop as I've claimed multiple times
- Leading into a quagmire where he wants me gone with a lynch but can't risk having me killed in a night phase since he's suspect #1 with Psychic

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
@hime you and @Aurelian have the best PoV to solve today and deliver scum on a silver platter if you are town

if you convince us that its goth and tweet there is a big chance i would join u guys

but i cant be conviced on ultra, psychic, or even sheph nat richard

aurelian spent entire day between me ultra psychic. im sorry i cant be convicned by that

do u guys think goth/tweet are town?
i think goth is scum ffs
but u wont acknowledge my read bc u think psychic is town

Emil

V.I.P. Member
BECAUSE U WOULD BE WRONG
u cant accept that u can be wrong abt other stuff too

u were wrong abt lethal too and just brushed off like "oopsie teehee, his fault for being like that... anyways like i was saying blah blah blah"
no i didnt brush it off hime, i admit being wrong and said its my fault for not reading the full day. also apologize to magic as he warned of that lethal could be town

let me put it this way

the chance of me being wrong on psychic is much lower than me being wrong on u/aurelian

if u town read me, u shud have no reason to see how scummy is fang's interactions with me today

otherwise if u town read us all then please by all means im more than happy to hear cases on goth and tweet

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
i think goth is scum ffs
but u wont acknowledge my read bc u think psychic is town
Goth Boy is always NAI, there's no real hope to read his posts because they are always one liners with little to no elaboration, have you played with him before to have some kind of tell or take of his behavior as scum vs town?

Natalija

Divine Departure

- Psychic has repeatedly lied about being Vig, then another power-role, to plain backpedaling over and over as "vanilla" townie/faithful
- The constant shading and attempt to push me and Natalija as scum; worse to rationalize in Ekko's defense in the case of RDK/Indigo and Lethal which I've been on the opposite side from them on
- Ekko's flip-flopping on the town vs scum read with me multiple times today and only now revealing his supposed claim about watching in previous night phases when days 2 - 3 he refused to elaborate on it at all from multiple posters; indicating the pressure was likely influencing him to make up things or reveal because the tangible chance of lynching him is real this day phase
- He's prepared to sacrifice Psychic if it takes her to survive at least another day phase
- Me not being killed would lead credence to scum Ekko not killing me in the night phases because he would be target number one since they can't hide my role when I flip as town vanilla-cop as I've claimed multiple times
- Leading into a quagmire where he wants me gone with a lynch but can't risk having me killed in a night phase since he's suspect #1 with Psychic
Let’s vote Psy then. I don’t think this is her scum game, but if the choices are hime or Psy, the answer is easy :lul

Shepard

Preeminent
@Shepard Can you answer my question please? Why hime over me?
you mean why i'd vote you over hime? I can believe that you were coached in day 2 and have been told to play into your OMGUS meta, plus Ultra's earlier points around how you've been skating by avoiding getting lynched and we eventually should resolve your slot. Plus I think your play has just been too focused on defending yourself and sussing your accusers. The doubt i have over this revolves around the fact that this is apparently just your meta

Hime is literally doing the opposite of this and just being consistent with her solve of you/goth boy and is just painting her sus as bad town. I kind of buy this as just trusting in her reads and playing to solve. The doubt I have over this is the fact she could be knowingly pushing you as a mislynch and having TMI to know ekko and ultra are town

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Goth Boy is always NAI, there's no real hope to read his posts because they are always one liners with little to no elaboration, have you played with him before to have some kind of tell or take of his behavior as scum vs town?
if its always NAI then he could be scum no? have u attempted to read him? maybe he is hiding it out laughing at us fighting each other from role PM

Shepard

Preeminent

ok but I meant convince me why you think telling you if I got the shield is beneficial

as far as i can tell this is you telling me why you think ekko is scum

Emil

V.I.P. Member
no, goth and psychic

i already stated my case on him
if u want to compromise on goth and go from there, im willing to vote there
how about goth and tweet or goth and aurelian

if i vote goth with u big chance psychic gets lynched

need to make sure more people are down for it

Status
Not open for further replies.