• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Preeminent
if aurelian has locked his vote on ekko I don't think the numbers are there tbh

ekkos not going to vote her, ultra and richard are seemingly voting hime so if ekkos on that that's four

my working assumption here is that tweet and goth boy probably aren't showing

Natalija

Divine Departure
if aurelian has locked his vote on ekko I don't think the numbers are there tbh

ekkos not going to vote her, ultra and richard are seemingly voting hime so if ekkos on that that's four

my working assumption here is that tweet and goth boy probably aren't showing
Vote Psy. Then it’s hime, you and me

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
ok but I meant convince me why you think telling you if I got the shield is beneficial

as far as i can tell this is you telling me why you think ekko is scum
I think you not revealing who got shield is the opposite of beneficial.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
We pretty much gain nothing if we shoot into goth here and he flips town. Literal abyss.
this i will agree which is y ive been pushing for psychic over goth this whole time despite thinking theyre both scum

Psychic

Yennefer
you mean why i'd vote you over hime? I can believe that you were coached in day 2 and have been told to play into your OMGUS meta, plus Ultra's earlier points around how you've been skating by avoiding getting lynched and we eventually should resolve your slot. Plus I think your play has just been too focused on defending yourself and sussing your accusers. The doubt i have over this revolves around the fact that this is apparently just your meta

Hime is literally doing the opposite of this and just being consistent with her solve of you/goth boy and is just painting her sus as bad town. I kind of buy this as just trusting in her reads and playing to solve. The doubt I have over this is the fact she could be knowingly pushing you as a mislynch and having TMI to know ekko and ultra are town
Nat also omgus me the whole game, but I town read her. I know she’s extremely bad as town.

Hime is literally the only player who sus me and has been tunneling me this whole game. They vig Magic to frame me. Why do you think I haven’t been killed yet? They’re keeping me alive to use as lynch. Their reason for lynching me is because Ekko defended me. She is not playing to solve when she is hyper focusing me. And her TMI of nat, ekko, ultra is just way too sus.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
wow, can't believe they killed magic to frame me LMAO.
Good thing Magic had the brains to kill Poyser and not me.
Poyser voting for my death last day phase should help clear me as a Faithful LOL.
In fact, let's analyze everyone that voted for me last phase.
does this reaction to poyser and magic flip scream mafia to u?

psychic is literally town lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back