• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Preeminent
ok done reading

2 main questions for now.

1 - we have arrived multiple times at fang's content being absolute garbage. its good you reached out to the same conclusion. i do however want your take specifically on fang's tone. you are attacking fang primarily content wise here, mind you, fang's content is not gna be the best as town anyway

fang wanted to lynch psychic, a town. he overextends himself greatly for this and will get lynched right after. why do this as scum? fang really seemed to belive in himself. this isnt as much as his new vegas meta. the only bad thing about it is fang's hyper activity only came after he got suspected, not before so.

also you had no comment on fang saying he is okay with being lynched in day 2. whats your tone read of this all?

2- i blieve richard's voyeur is the role that is made to help against cult. i expected u to atleast make mention of his bizzare usage: to voyeru fang. is that an attempt to make us confirm that fang was not converted? thoughts?
@Richard Mille what did u do last night
I watched you, no ability has been used

Fang/Aurelian was one of my townreads. Last day I elaborated on how I chose my target. You were panicking and in a hurry that you probably missed half of the thread.

Rej

Preeminent
who do u have as top 2 scum rn? everyone shud give a list in order

flower
ratchet
aurelian
nat
richard
shep
ultra

wud be my ranking
Haym....

flower
ratchet

ultra
ekkologix

shep
aurelian
nat

could also be any red + yellow combination.

Ratchet + Ultra, Ekko + Ultra, Ratchet + Ekko are combos I can see.
I have a feeling both Flower and Ratchet can't be mafia together. Can't elaborate because of the substitution angle. It is just deep guts.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Haym....

flower
ratchet

ultra
ekkologix

shep
aurelian
nat

I have a feeling both Flower and Ratchet can't be mafia together. Can't elaborate because of the substitution angle. It is just deep guts.
I'm getting lynched today, so no idea why you still put me as scum lol. I will flip Town. But guess you're scum anyway, so carry on I guess xD.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Haym....

flower
ratchet

ultra
ekkologix

shep
aurelian
nat

How do you explain your scum reads up for lynch when it’s a scum ability?

Ratchet

Please, do talk to me more about Ekko and I being a pair. You realise we can just push Flower here, and then Fang, and then win, yes? I don't even need to bother suspecting you. I'll also need you to qualify how you came to my slot as your top scum read here.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Haym....

flower
ratchet

ultra
ekkologix

shep
aurelian
nat

And also, your town read Aurelian said that Ratchet is vanilla. Do you think scum can be vanilla?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Right, which is why I'm asking you who you *are* voting.
Use process of elimination. There is 0% chance of Nat, I won't vote you because of copping Tweet earlier on the belief all Traitors have power-roles and cannot be vanilla, that leaves it between Flower and Shepard.

Ratchet

Use process of elimination. There is 0% chance of Nat, I won't vote you because of copping Tweet earlier on the belief all Traitors have power-roles and cannot be vanilla, that leaves it between Flower and Shepard.
Is there a good reason to not be transparent about your direction here? A vote for Shep is a non-vote - I don't see any good reason for you to leave this ambiguous unless you explicitly want to hedge your bets, which goes without saying leans scum.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Haym....

flower
ratchet

ultra
ekkologix

shep
aurelian
nat

Are you able to explain how you arrived at any of these? Off the top of your head, of course.

Shepard

Preeminent
Haym....

flower
ratchet

ultra
ekkologix

shep
aurelian
nat

why do you think your two scum reads put themselves up for lynch today against two of your town reads

• wack.
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back