• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Don't know about anyone else but I wasn't basing my issues with your play from any past game as scum tell from 6 months ago or w/e
you....

idk what to say

one of us needed to just be lynched for this game to move forward

i could come around to reading u town by tone but u could never see me town

nat as well

Ratchet

i dont have enough experience with you to say whether you do or don't, but the way you think seems to have logic dictate above all else. that isn't to say you don't encompass others emotional states and what not, but i can just IMAGINE that you'd be hard pressed to throw logic out the window to favour something irrational that is based entirely on emotions. (this is entirely speculation, we have played 2 total games together, neither of which you were town and one of which i don't even remember largely).
I can't dismiss this entirely, because I think I probably have had games even recently where I have done exactly this, but I *like* to think I'm a flexible thinker. I do tend to look for logic first though, that is absolutely true.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the give away for ultra being scum shud be when i corrected his timeline for RDK yet he still continued the RDK push

i didnt put much stock in it but shud have

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ekko youve never dealt with ekko so you dont know what it's like having to deal with ekko.

as someone with experience with dealing with ekko, let me tell you that it leaves scars when you're town and ekko won't let up.
ive dealt with 3 worst than ekkos in this game alone

i dont recall ever tunneling a player for 5 days and not having either of us flip or consider reading them town

Emil

V.I.P. Member
very interested in how town wins this after lynching me and psychic in day 3 and day 4

one of nat and fang probably gets lynched

this was rly hard. we need to be able to read everyone in PoE as town to arrive at ultra. this is rly difficult. need alot more experience to see townies in that PoE

Ratchet

very interested in how town wins this after lynching me and psychic in day 3 and day 4

one of nat and fang probably gets lynched

this was rly hard. we need to be able to read everyone in PoE as town to arrive at ultra. this is rly difficult. need alot more experience to see townies in that PoE
I'm still waiting for an explanation as to what you think Scum Ratchet was doing last day phase. The solution here isn't to keep breaking balls - all that said sometimes one must also accept that good scum will win sometimes.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
being this active is not good. i make myself readable as town but i cant read others as town

im gna adopt more of a completely inactive playstyle. make myself harder to read but gives me the ability to read others better

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm still waiting for an explanation as to what you think Scum Ratchet was doing last day phase. The solution here isn't to keep breaking balls - all that said sometimes one must also accept that good scum will win sometimes.
nothing like i said its either u had to put a scum in that ability and chose urself or to selfishly cover a ratchet fang/richard possibility

i never lynch u before them otherwise. we were just forced to pick between all townies

its basically lynnch u day 5 then richard day 6 that way we cover all the angles

we lose day 7 cuz lynch is gna be either me or fang

this is the biggest issue. one of me and fang shuda been flipped day 3 for game to move forward but neither of us got lynched and neither of us strongly read the other town

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Like this is just silly. There is nuance here, and all this being said I don't even think you need to cop all of the blame here or anything.
no it's just gotta experiment with different styles and pick what works. this one doesnt work in this site. im gna retire it permanently

Psychic

Yennefer
@Magic Is being too hard on Ekko here. People make mistakes. He definitely can't take all the blame here. Town as a whole did badly, including you, considering you almost killed me instead of Poyser and tried very hard to get me lynch day 1 too. Blaming this on Ekko when he had to hardcore defend me from literally everyone for 4 days straight plus had to defend himself for defending me.

@Ekkologix I'm sorry I was a crutch to you this game. I promised you next game that I will be your strength, not your weakness.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Magic Is being too hard on Ekko here. People make mistakes. He definitely can't take all the blame here. Town as a whole did badly, including you, considering you almost killed me instead of Poyser and tried very hard to get me lynch day 1 too. Blaming this on Ekko when he had to hardcore defend me from literally everyone for 4 days straight plus had to defend himself for defending me.

@Ekkologix I'm sorry I was a crutch to you this game. I promised you next game that I will be your strength, not your weakness.
u did fine i just wont defend a player this hard again

but i dont think lynching u solves anything. PoE stays basically the same because ur flip doesnt tie u to ultra or richard at all, if anything makes fang hime lethal etc scummier as they r the counter wagons

to win this game we just needrd to read the players town correctly, and do it confiently enough to allow us to find a scum ultra

someone in PoE ... someone who got lynched need to start that wagon and push it and the rest need to join them after realizing we r all town

otherwise unwinnable

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think the scums lynched all the town with you and psychic ?
and some other.
usually 5 did it.
yeah
the other townies wanted to lynch me and psychic. so it was basically 2 side of townies fighting each other

scum picked our side to side with probably because our points were stronger

the other side mostly wanted to lynch me and psychic based on policy

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
yeah
the other townies wanted to lynch me and psychic. so it was basically 2 side of townies fighting each other

scum picked our side to side with probably because our points were stronger

the other side mostly wanted to lynch me and psychic based on policy

Guess it was two times.
but you were basically just sheeping scum and dragging the psychic vote to them too.

Votes 2
@Richard Mille > Indigo
@Ultra > Indigo
@Psychic > Indigo
@Ekkologix > Indigo

@Goth Boy > Indigo
@Shepard > Indigo
@Lethal > Indigo
@hime > psychic
@Hans Tweetenberg > Psychic
@Poyser > psychic
@Magic > Psychic
@Aurelian > Psychic

Votes 3
Ekkologix > Lethal
Ultra > lethal
Psychic > Psychic
Richard Mille > Richard Mille

Goth Boy > Lethal
Shepard > Lethal
Natalija > Ekko > Lethal
Lethal > Psychic
hime > Psychic
Aurelian > Psychic
Hans Tweetenberg > Hans Tweetenberg > Hans Tweetenberg

Votes 4
Richard Mille > hime
Psychic > hime
Ekkologix > hime
Ultra > hime

Natalija > Psychic
hime > Psychic
Shepard > Psychic
Goth Boy > Goth Boy
Hans Tweetenberg > Hans Tweetenberg
Aurelian > Ekko

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her

hope u dont quit till favs
ik we clashed quite a bit this game but i was completely wrong regarding my read of u as well :dank
if u were planning to, id rather u not feel the need to self-punish urself simply for a wrong read
hope to play with u agn soon :catfeels

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
hope u dont quit till favs
ik we clashed quite a bit this game but i was completely wrong regarding my read of u as well :dank
if u were planning to, id rather u not feel the need to self-punish urself simply for a wrong read
hope to play with u agn soon :catfeels

I wanna see a game with

Psychic
Hime
Princess Emilia
Flower
Joygirl
Natalija
and idk queen maybe.

kekw.

Status
Not open for further replies.