• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - One Othinus To Rule Them All

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
CVpJHGQ.png

Latest Index manga chapter nailed this part

Comparison to the real life Buckingham Palace

Buckingham-Palace-6264.jpg

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And the return of Misaka and Shokuhou once more. Man does Kamachi love to shill these two if the latest Mental Out cover didn’t already give it away.

I’ll never say no to seeing them but damn Kamachi, Touma’s got other allies.

What I would give to see Itsuwa, Thor, Ollerus, or Fiamma make a return. Nice to see the other Transcendents, especially Bologna Succubus are still around

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
My god CRC is such a virgin.

Like before the spoilers he seemed cool cause he just literally woke up and chose violence.

Then its revealed he's a regulus lvl yapper.

And there's this ASS design, wtf its literally disgusting, its like that pic of the dude who looks old and young at the same time. Can't believe I actually had expectations for this.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wait, you thought he wasn’t a yapper before? Because waking up and choosing violence included him delivering a scathing monologue of how much everyone present sucks before he proceeded with the violence.

:hestonpls

The design’s fine. He looks the part of the leader of a cult and the robes are pretty slick. He’d look better without the ridiculous goatee though

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That's my main problem with it. It doesn't work at all.
If Kiyotaka just made some slight changes to make them older, like a less rounder face and visible cheekbones, than the goatee would work.

Could be an intentional attempt at an uncanny valley look. Like with the Hanatsuyu twins and their overly developed bodies for looking like kids which actually avoided making it fanservice and added to how unsettling and “wrong” they both were

And oh boy, those two were easily the most fucked up part of that entire freaking blood bath of a volume

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
A true expert did not need a grand spiritual item or a limited holy ground.
In fact, they would be so much easier to deal with if they did.
Then you could stop their secret arts by stealing their tool or throwing them off of that land.
If that was all it took, then Aleister, the one who had singlehandedly conquered the Battle of Blythe Road, would have used whatever trickery necessary to remove or neutralize his opponent’s weapon or advantage and won without so much as a word.
However, these two experts had no such weaknesses.
They used simple breaths.
They used mere fingertips.
They used no more than gestures.
When they took the fundamentals to this extreme, a magician could produce miracles powerful enough to bisect the entire world with nothing more than their own body.
For one thing, Kabbalah said the small human body and the large world corresponded to each other.
In that sense, relying on external tools to complete one’s spells could be seen as the heretical option.
Aleister understood that.
Intellectually, anyway.
But that argument was like saying understanding the logic behind the Big Bang allowed someone to produce a Big Bang.

- GT9
Aleister saying this is pretty ironic :tupac

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I mean, it's not the actual CRC, so all is well for the actual Rosenchad stocks:mjpls

Back