• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Does anyone have the quote of Touma "dodging" the shockwave in his fight against Accelerator (round 2)?
Because I have the sneaking suspicion that's not at all what happened.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Crazy how close we’re getting now to a 20 year anniversary event.

Wonder what they’ll plan to top the 10 year milestone

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm organizing Gabriel's calculations, I have a question.

When she was recreating her body with the ice of the north pole, it is mentioned that it would cause a phreatic explosion of 1000 km in radius that would be about 30 Teratons (Country level) but in the quote it also says that it would destroy the entire arctic ocean, it would be valid to calculate the vaporization the arctic ocean?

It would probably give Petatons of energy, it wouldn't really be an upgrade but it would be nice to have another continental feat.

“Is she making a new power? …No, she might be replenishing her physical body,” Stiyl muttered while frowning.

When he thought about it, if that angel instantaneously melted the ice in the Arctic Ocean, it would create a phenomenon similar to a large scale tsunami for the areas around the Arctic Ocean. And if the situation continued to its extreme, an absurd phreatic explosion covering an area with a radius of 1000 kilometers could occur.

Also, it would not just be that simple. Misha Kreutzev was already brutal, so how much would her power increase if were she to absorb enough water and ice to destroy the Arctic Ocean?
Now that Fiamma had been defeated, what was that archangel after? It was possible she had no real goal. He had no idea what was going on, but what it would lead to in the end was clear.

They could not withstand it.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'm organizing Gabriel's calculations, I have a question.

When she was recreating her body with the ice of the north pole, it is mentioned that it would cause a phreatic explosion of 1000 km in radius that would be about 30 Teratons (Country level) but in the quote it also says that it would destroy the entire arctic ocean, it would be valid to calculate the vaporization the arctic ocean?

It would probably give Petatons of energy, it wouldn't really be an upgrade but it would be nice to have another continental feat.
I don't see why not.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

:oldryoma

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
C’mon dont ruin this thread with what crap. Could give a damn what that salty Bleachtard is saying these days

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Lol is he in the kamachiland discord? I joined but haven't really done anything, might actually start interacting.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The mass of energy exploded. A pure white sphere of light exploded outwards, consuming everything in its path. Even if one closed their eyes, they would still have been blinded by that tremendous light. The pitch black night became a ceiling of pure brilliant white. Everything within a radius of several tens of kilometers should have become ash. This was not a simple explosion, but one of a Special Energy. It would not have been weird for some crazy side effects to be produced.

There was a very high chance that the explosion could have turned the surroundings into an uninhabitable wasteland. However, as the explosion expanded outwards, it started to warp unnaturally. The angel of science threw the gargantuan energy inside it at Accelerator, who manipulated the vectors inside that energy into a transparent shield and threw it around the ball of energy. Like a shell, it encased the explosion which had already expanded to 300 meters. Inside the shell, the energy from the explosion built up as the expanding light was trapped, unable to unleash its wrath on the land.

It seemed impossible, but the light and sound intensified even more. But Accelerator did not give up, and mustered all his strength, strengthening the barrier around the giant orb of light. For several seconds, the mass of energy was contained inside the shell.
Is that quote different in the Yen Press version?
It is when Accelerator contains Misha's self-destruction.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There I calculated the phreatic explosion of Gabriel.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There I calculated the phreatic explosion of Gabriel.
I calculated the Sweep Spell and the first self destruction of Gabriel

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Iirc, when Misha used the sweep spell in OT 21 against Accel and the others its arrows were said to be city busting weren't they? :hm

Back