• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
GCfwM5hWoAEP4hq.jpg

what the fuck is this tier list:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
NGL, I’d be more hyped for either Heavy Object Season 2 or Unexplored Summon Blood Sign anime getting announced

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

So what will we get for the 20 year anniversary?

INB4 It’s Heavy Object Season 2 announced

Miki said that they were going to announce a lot of things the next year and made a joke about going to Hollywood, of course it shouldn't necessarily be from ToAru, Mahouka is also turning 10th anniversary and because of the joke maybe a Live Action will come out (probably from SAO), so who knows.

Next year they maybe announce more seasons of ToAru as it may refer to other series, perhaps another Dengeki video game.

:life

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'm going to say it again, I don't want a continuation of the anime. I want a remake. Even if we get a JJK level adaption of NT, anime onlies are probably not gonna get half the things introduced since the previous seasons skipped over them.

And anybody who wants to get into NT will have to watch three shit seasons. It's something that only LN readers can get into so you aren't getting any new audience members with it.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Apparently there is a new Mental Out novel, I don't know much about it, I haven't been very aware of the franchise but I post the scans.

FB_IMG_1704901718457.jpg

FB_IMG_1704901740560.jpg

img_2_1704905209456.jpg

img_3_1704905222896.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Damn, Misaka can actually throw hands with Mugino. Rather, actually beat her in hand to hand combat even.

Really shows how out of it she was in their fight in Railgun. Against a fully healthy and serious Misaka, Mugino can barely last a few seconds

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
One of the scenes of Misaka dodging Meltdowner could be FTL 0:40-0:41 xd
I noticed it too. Very clean dodge.

I’m still fanboying over how this event basically confirms how I thought a fight between the two at their best would play out: Misaka laying her ass out flat in seconds

Common Mugino L

:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
One of the reasons I loved the Jailbreaker arc more than most fans.

Kimi’s about the only villain in Railgun so far who was actually a genuine threat for Misaka, everything else is Misaka either nerfed or willingly holding back to be anything less than curbstomps.

Accelerator doesn’t count since Touma was his real opponent and Mugino was only the challenge she was for Misaka who was weak at the time. Also Mugino having help from ITEM too

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Current Railgun arc is mid ngl.

Like, between Railgun, Astral Buddy, Mental Out, and a bunch of Tokiwadai-centric side stories, the damn middle school doesn’t need any more world building to warrant a flashback arc

Don’t care for this arc minus a few questions I hope get answered here

Back