• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Current Railgun arc is mid ngl.

Like, between Railgun, Astral Buddy, Mental Out, and a bunch of Tokiwadai-centric side stories, the damn middle school doesn’t need any more world building to warrant a flashback arc

Don’t care for this arc minus a few questions I hope get answered here
I think the Railgun manga doesn't want to reach the NT era.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The previous arc occurred while Touma was in England, so it was left out there.
Yeah, they’re running out of OT arcs and Misaka does get much more involved in the story by New Testament. Enough that it’s hard to squeeze entire arcs for her of what she’s up to compared to OT

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Can see Railgun probably ending with Misaka’s side of WWIII, perhaps including some offscreen thing her and the Sisters did while witnessing all the crazy shit that transpires in this arc

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Misaka firing her signature move while Only My Railgun plays = Multiversal levels surpassing Magick: Flaming_Sword

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Polish_20240108_143119338.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Bersi aka Kihara Kagun makes his debut in Imaginary Fest. Genuinely surprised Marian has yet to show up.

Wish he showed off more of his man-made weapons in his attack animations but Whitting looks awesome.

Love how they didn’t overlook the neat detail of how he summons and manifests the blade between his index and middle finger too

If only Coronzon was this accurate

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
If Coronzon were accurate she would beat up Othinus (still loses to gambling Misaka though) :mjpls

One and Only

Illustrious
Can Accelerator from the very beginning of the series (OT 3) beat up every level 5 (plus their crew) if they were to gang up on him?

I think he could (low diff) but a sizable number of the Toaru fanbase (especially the fanfiction crowd on SB) believe otherwise. So I'm curious, am I right or is my vision being blocked by the mist of excess fanboy-ism.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
OT 3 Accel low-mid diffs.

Misaka, misaki, and mugino are fodder, gunha's powers are unexplainable on purpose but unless he can conjure some anti-vector shit with guts he's fucked, kakine got mid diffed by a nerfed Accel, aihana etsu is a literal unknown.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Most of SB still believes Index top tiers are barely faster than light :tupac

Back