• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

One and Only

Illustrious
I just noticed that Accelerator's illustration has a dumbbell by the side.

Place your bets now. Accel is going end the fight with can of whoop ass (pure hands) on Trimegistus.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

I've looked at this tier list some more and I now think it's even more ass.

JVA below Aleister, Aiwass, and Coronzon, when combined they barely scratched his fingernail :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I thought that was a lamp tipped over. But I do love the idea of Accelerator being bored enough in his prison that he actually lifts weights to pass the time

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Aiwass in a different tier from Anna Sprengel when she utilizes his full power like a credit card 🤨

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
9ADXqmc.png

Teaser of the cover for Haimura’s 4th new artbook.

Not sure how to feel about Crowley usurping Othinus here but then again, he was practically the second main character for the last few arcs of New Testament

jsPbibt.png

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
image.png

"The Anotherbible provides freedom on a level far beyond even the framework of magic"

Alice stocks at an all time high rn

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
anyone got the quote of Astro in Hand affecting all the stars in the universe
Even the initial attack had contained tremendous destructive power. However, if this was truly an equal existence to the angels Index knew of, its true ability would go well beyond that. It would be able to eradicate all life on earth with a single finger or wield a power that deeply affected the stars of the universe.
Old Testament Vol 13

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Hot damn, this amazing AMV from 14 years ago is still up on YouTube.

One of my first ever exposures to this franchise that got me hooked ever since

Only My Railgun is Misaka’s theme

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Kinda glad i delayed the Respect thread like I did because I just found something juicy.

Remember the whole “Kamisato saying there are no Parallel Worlds” thing that downplayers have stubbornly latched on to to say Index is a single universe for a decade now?

Even when actual World Rejectors feats of taking you to another timeline contradict that but of course, got to stick to “Muh Kamachi said there’s only a single universe and no Parallel Worlds” statement?

Turns out thats not what was ever said in the actual Japanese text ever.

Q8XM1H0.png

並行する世界が無限にある訳じゃない.

“There are not an infinite number of parallel worlds.”

It’s not there are no Parallel Worlds, just that there isn’t an infinite amount of them in the sense that they don’t occupy every spot of the infinite expanse of the settings multiverse and there’s still unused space in between

World Rejectors takes advantage of those still unused spaces between worlds to send people to, and said unused space becomes its own isolated timeline.

"When World Rejecter activated, it held enough power to defeat even Magic Gods by the dozen. Salome’s body would be swiftly “exiled” to the spare territory between related timelines. Basically, a living human being would be sent to another world, never to be seen again."

The unused space becoming it’s own isolated timeline.

Those two were true Magic Gods. So who in this isolated timeline could concern them?

He was watching the very geography of the planet changing. If this was not a timeline isolated by World Rejecter, these attacks would have wiped out the human race several times over.

No, that was wrong.

If the entire "world" was their stage in the truest sense of the word, then perhaps it was lucky that the damage from a clash between gods was limited to a single planet.

Even so, that being had returned.

And Coronzon within.

With multiple Magic Gods clinging to her like the sludge of a bottomless bog, she had taken one last large step to force her way back from World Rejecter's shifted timeline.

And might as well post Nephthys herself never said there weren’t Parallel Worlds either

Nephthys: i can't believe it. The parallel world is...
Kamisato: Yeah, they don't exist infinitely.

Oh man, if only I wasn’t banned on SB. I’d love to see the heads roll on there after posting this info.

@Mr.OMG @Hiryuu @Churronzon Feel free to check this for yourself and post it on SB.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
the people saying "muh single universe" were always stupid because the "universe" in this context is a phase (which they'd know if they read the series)

and Othinus created, at minimum, billions of them, and the narration says she can even create an infinite amount

either way, nice find :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Othinus is infinitely Multiversal too if you go by Curtana Original slicing through every dimension / Phase at once which the novel says at several times is equivalent to as many as what can be counted with whole numbers

And this is hardly a high ball given just the Phase the Magic Gods reside in is so vast, every possible gap extends on infinitely

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
"Now, nerfed Magic Gods did not destroyed Earth because the dimension they were stuck in was time-looped. All the destruction they caused was simply reversed, and the fight between them involved throwing around actual stars so I'm not even sure what you're talking about."

When does this happen again?

(Darth said this on SB, for context)

Back