• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Why are you trying to steer this from a Gram lynch? Thoughts on Gram?
I've only read about 30 pages from yesterday and skipped the rest, no idea why I oughta be sus of Gram atm

Gad on the other hand hasn't shown the tell I read him town from in those 30 pages so that's where I'm going

Can you fill me in on why I should want to lynch Gram?

Grammaton

Consigliere
I've only read about 30 pages from yesterday and skipped the rest, no idea why I oughta be sus of Gram atm

Gad on the other hand hasn't shown the tell I read him town from in those 30 pages so that's where I'm going

Because if I’m town, I should know who killed ekko

Apparently

Grammaton

Consigliere
You're asking a member of town whose duty it is to catch scum, not to worry. That's like asking me not to play the game. I shall worry, and you shall have legitimate answers to my questions.

Why Jaguark over Gram?

Yeah we’ll see how that works out for you

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
So we had 3 kills, and there was a duelest (who could do it more than once lol) and there was a poison all after we lynched a vig D1

This game was designed to be over by D3 I see lol

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I frankly have a stronger town read of Gram from that end of day than suspect him. Not sure why he'd have any incentive there to doubt Melkor the way he did.

His was the exact reaction I'd expect from a reasonable town.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I frankly have a stronger town read of Gram from that end of day than suspect him. Not sure why he'd have any incentive there to doubt Melkor the way he did.

His was the exact reaction I'd expect from a reasonable town.

What’s your take on reloaded? I had him as townish before the end of day 1, but there’s a post ratchet quoted that looks like classic hedging where scum can’t believe their luck?

Psychic

Yennefer

Ngl, I've read less pages than you. On page 12 actually.
I find it interesting that alot of people are sussing Gram and you are offering a different lynch.
I feel like in a game with a majority lynch, it's easy to sway the votes.
Offering up another lynch candidate can be a scum technique.
Because if I’m town, I should know who killed ekko

Apparently
Why aren't you curious as to who killed Ekko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back