• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
If Sigis flips killing scum then it means we have a scum redirector and Ultra and PB are town.

If he's town it means that one of PB and Ultra are most likely lying.

But I think then Ultra would be next if Sig flips town. It might not be optimal, but still.

I think you and Gad are probably prime candidates to be scum, maybe Tempest too as it was pointed out that an Ekko kill is something Tempest could do.

I have, and it's Sigismund.
I have rarely seen a post more misleading than this one

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
This is why you should go. Since you're not here to help town anyways.

I also like to mention that Tweet is playing similar to how he played when we were scum together in that one game where he cc town roleblocker.

makes sense, since he's been only killing town.

Vote lynch Ratchet
Well I might help town. If I'm around at mass claim and one or both of the characters I'm looking for aren't claimed, I'll know they're scum characters, so at that point I will wanna lynch scum.

Getting rid of me is a waste of your time

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I think chances scum redirected Ultra to Sigi aren’t very high

Very low chance if Sigi is scum (you don’t redirect someone to your teammate randomly)

And I think it’s a pretty low chance Ultra got redirected to Sigi if Sigi is indie/town (it’s an odd person to send Ultra to for scum if they are just sending him at a random)
I think baring someone else visiting Cubey (that Ultra got sent to) that a redirect theory doesn’t adequately sort Ultra/Magic

Would be inclined to think something else is afoot or we have a liar between Ultra/Magic still

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Well I might help town. If I'm around at mass claim and one or both of the characters I'm looking for aren't claimed, I'll know they're scum characters, so at that point I will wanna lynch scum.

Getting rid of me is a waste of your time
Based on what you put out there you need 1 town dead and I assume scum GF dead

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I don't think the 2 vigs thing would have been a problem if both got a shot off n1. If we have 4 kills and two town vigs claiming different kills, chances are we just believe the story that there's 2 vigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back