Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
If Ultra was redirected by scum to me, Polar is town redirector softing at SoD, Sigismund is vanilla like he claims, and I killed Cubey, then all claims can be true @MangoSenpai
I don't think Ultra has to be scum lying here

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
@Boobies if you're town for real then please forgive me, I am working under the assumptions that under the OLF standards there cannot be dupes - Magic and Gram are constantly shitting on me for things like "This is not how ranked games work" etc.

I feel honestly fucking lost and it is really fucking unfun when I get shit on for giving an alternative story - however unlikely they are - just to fucking try to make sense of things.

I really don't appreciate the my way or the highway culture here.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
There is a world where Polar is lying scum as he knows his evidence wasn't perfect and just claimed to have used it on a vanilla when he really used it on ultra and had him target a scum teammate that killed cubey thinking that ultra was the cop and therefore get a guilty on a maybe town to get them mislynched. But that's a lot to assume.
Would require a smart person on the team lol (as that’s pretty thought out scheming)

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
As long as you pinky promise me with absolute certainty you will stop kissing Magic's nuts and lynch him- bar none, I don't care what sort of mechanics or whatever you've got on the table, then you can lynch me.

I have a feeling this won't be the case

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I've outlined why it doesn't make sense for him as scum. No amount of "but the numbers" changes that for me - you're asking me to assume he puts himself in a position where he is lynched next 10/10 times when he can just not do that and still reap the rewards of the numbers. If Ultra just claims tracker with results that aren't contradicted he automatically looks better than Magic from that position. Just doesn't line up at all, unless he is making it as difficult as he wants to for himself.

Makes more sense to me to get the usage of his tracker results first before gambling on it, between that and Sig thinking pink is blonde I know which one I feel is more plausible. Again I can only explain myself so many times.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
If Ultra was redirected by scum to me, Polar is town redirector softing at SoD, Sigismund is vanilla like he claims, and I killed Cubey, then all claims can be true @MangoSenpai
I don't think Ultra has to be scum lying here
Yes, I know that if there are 2 redirectors Ultra's claim can be real.

And I want to think that too, but atp I'm too indoctrinated by the Ranked propaganda

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
@Boobies if you're town for real then please forgive me, I am working under the assumptions that under the OLF standards there cannot be dupes - Magic and Gram are constantly shitting on me for things like "This is not how ranked games work" etc.

I feel honestly fucking lost and it is really fucking unfun when I get shit on for giving an alternative story - however unlikely they are - just to fucking try to make sense of things.

I really don't appreciate the my way or the highway culture here.

I'm preemptively coping with the fact that whatever defuncts in your assumptions here are going to carry over to tomorrow, sometimes in the face of uncertain information you're better off going off reads and closing your ears

If you lynch me go monkey on Magic tomorrow, no if's ands or buts

Magic

Resplendent
As long as you pinky promise me with absolute certainty you will stop kissing Magic's nuts and lynch him- bar none, I don't care what sort of mechanics or whatever you've got on the table, then you can lynch me.

I have a feeling this won't be the case
Can you quantify your claims I tried surviving after you claimed info on me as you said that to Ratchet as an explanation to why my reaction wasn't town.

Also why did you focus on Tweet after my claim rather than to see who bites and joins your wagon on me?

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I'm preemptively coping with the fact that whatever defuncts in your assumptions here are going to carry over to tomorrow, sometimes in the face of uncertain information you're better off going off reads and closing your ears

If you lynch me go monkey on Magic tomorrow, no if's ands or buts
I would, but seriously, if there are 2 redirectors (and 2 vigs if Ratchet also is just town) then please give those 2 an earful for being too set in their ways.

IDK.

I might not play on this forum again, this is frustrating.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I would, but seriously, if there are 2 redirectors (and 2 vigs if Ratchet also is just town) then please give those 2 an earful for being too set in their ways.

IDK.

I might not play on this forum again, this is frustrating.
I keep telling you that this is the case, I'm living proof that their assumptions are not correct. Would I assume a scum and a town redirector defecto? No, but I think two town vigs is a bigger surprise and I know that's the case.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
don't let anyone cuck out and go "uhh maybe we should lynch t-pein or ichi or-"

no, lynch magic
I think we should lynch between sigi and Ichigo today tbh, I don't really see you or magic doing the things you would need to be doing as scum here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back