Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
@Boobies if you're town for real then please forgive me, I am working under the assumptions that under the OLF standards there cannot be dupes - Magic and Gram are constantly shitting on me for things like "This is not how ranked games work" etc.

I feel honestly fucking lost and it is really fucking unfun when I get shit on for giving an alternative story - however unlikely they are - just to fucking try to make sense of things.

I really don't appreciate the my way or the highway culture here.
I can't speak for gram but getting mislynched and misvigged constantly isn't fun either and while you might feel like it's just directed at you it's overall frustration with how people treat my slot. Quite literally ultra said it was scummy for me to clear aurelian and not go for town melkor and show hesitancy. I know I'm town, now be in my position and see those types of arguments against you and understand how frustrating it is to take the right position in events and get called scum for it by people taking the wrong one.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I think we should lynch between sigi and Ichigo today tbh, I don't really see you or magic doing the things you would need to be doing as scum here
Also, Sigi claimed he mistook his character with pink hair for a blonde (he originally claimed his character was a blonde and they clearly are not lol)

Magic

Resplendent
I can't speak for gram but getting mislynched and misvigged constantly isn't fun either and while you might feel like it's just directed at you it's overall frustration with how people treat my slot. Quite literally ultra said it was scummy for me to clear aurelian and not go for town melkor and show hesitancy. I know I'm town, now be in my position and see those types of arguments against you and understand how frustrating it is to take the right position in events and get called scum for it by people taking the wrong one.
Not just game but every game for nearly a year.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I keep telling you that this is the case, I'm living proof that their assumptions are not correct. Would I assume a scum and a town redirector defecto? No, but I think two town vigs is a bigger surprise and I know that's the case.
Okay, so let's say there's a second redirector and Ultra was redirected to Ichigo, what then.

We are back to square one.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Okay, so let's say there's a second redirector and Ultra was redirected to Ichigo, what then.

We are back to square one.
Back to square one with what, exactly? I think Sig can very plausibly be scum hence that's where my vote is, we don't need to flip the board because Ultra/Magic can be town v town.

Magic

Resplendent
Magic's flipping scum, let's not kid ourselves here, anything after this point is anti-spew and can be disregarded
Why did you think I was scum instead of the sk which made more sense.

Why was your focus on Tweet after my claim instead of getting votes on me.

Where was I trying to survive after your claim

These are important questions m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back