Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll

Linking me to Sigi here @Grammation , with something they can’t verify. Then when confronted about it they refuse to elaborate.

Also they’ve defended or soft defended Sigi a lot. And still are. Except now they think I’m preflipping Sigi as scum and setting them up? Doesn’t add up with the recent Sigi defense does it if it’s a big reason to sus me (but they already sussed me so all they are doing now is back filling)

Then you have their Ratchet push. They started wanting to lynching Ratchet for being indie while Sigi was top wagon. But only when several other people (you and Psychic) were also talking about Ratchet as indie. Which to me looks like taking an opportunity for a derail. Then I make a big enough deal out of it until I finally get them to claim universal back up and the Cubey kill.

But that’s all inconsistent with their other play around Ratchet which they say is bc they were sitting on that info they said to hunt scum (with no results to show for it)
@Grammaton

Grammaton

Consigliere
Linking me to Sigi here @Grammation , with something they can’t verify. Then when confronted about it they refuse to elaborate.

Also they’ve defended or soft defended Sigi a lot. And still are. Except now they think I’m preflipping Sigi as scum and setting them up? Doesn’t add up with the recent Sigi defense does it if it’s a big reason to sus me (but they already sussed me so all they are doing now is back filling)

Then you have their Ratchet push. They started wanting to lynching Ratchet for being indie while Sigi was top wagon. But only when several other people (you and Psychic) were also talking about Ratchet as indie. Which to me looks like taking an opportunity for a derail. Then I make a big enough deal out of it until I finally get them to claim universal back up and the Cubey kill.

But that’s all inconsistent with their other play around Ratchet which they say is bc they were sitting on that info they said to hunt scum (with no results to show for it)

Hmm, does look kind of awkward

Magic

Resplendent
Why is it once you apparently had 100% idea I was lying scum since you thought you tracked me to someone and I claimed a non night action role your immediate discussion was telling tweet he's bussing gad and trying to get pressure off of gad instead of getting people to vote me?

Like if you were seeing how it was going to play out why not try to actively get people on my wagon to see who bites and who doesn't? You only had one post about it to mango and that's it.

But you insist this but you know your results aren't accurate.

You didn't take my reaction to the lynch was townie. Why not? You said I was trying to survive when I was clearly playing towards dying and telling people what to do post death. Explain your progression/lack thereof

Why did you think I was scum instead of the sk which made more sense.

Why was your focus on Tweet after my claim instead of getting votes on me.

Where was I trying to survive after your claim

These are important questions m8

I tracked Magic because I suspected him and couldn't rely on him getting shot after Melkor's flip
Pls respond the above

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Hmm, does look kind of awkward
It’s how I’d expect someone to awkwardly play around a teammate

Some defense but also tying them to someone else. If Sigi gets lynched then pivot to me. If I flip town then they no longer need to sus Sigi at all. Then they do what looks like a possible awkward save

I realize it isn’t fullproof. But they’ve played like shit around me, Ratchet, and the whole thing. If Sigi is scum, I’ve just got to get the flip. (All of that + we are deep into D2 and I’m one of their best leads bc of a Fuji post on page 1 apparently lol)

If he’s town, then well, I’m prepared that they’re just terrible.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
And do I look like the type of player to fight for Sigismund's life, giving mine in the process?
Expect you went about it by gunning for Ratchet more than defending him initially. You wouldn’t think you were sacrificing yourself for him. And when you went on Ratchet it was definitely possible to get someone else besides Sigi bc things were at a bit of a stalemate. And also, id already said I was gonna have your head if he’s scum so you’re already tied to his flip at that point

Grammaton

Consigliere
Tpein, sig, reloaded

Still see good and bad in Ichigo

Think ultra probably a baddie

If tweet and ratchet are our indies, that leaves me with at least one person I’m misclearing. Probably several tho

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
My problem with Ichigo is that his entire basis for scum reading prof was a nothing post from Fuji on page 1, and despite Prof repping in and making a ton of highly substantive posts, Ichigo never updated his read on the slot. Then once prof started to link Ichigo with sig, suddenly Ichigo thinks prof is scum for "omgusing" him, nevermind that ichi never even pushed prof in any way. He voted Fuji d1, listed prof as scum based on having Fuji as scum and voted prof before unvoting and voting like 4 other people. That's literally all he did prior prof pushing him. Don't think its enough to say prof is omgusing at all

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
Expect you went about it by gunning for Ratchet more than defending him initially. You wouldn’t think you were sacrificing yourself for him. And when you went on Ratchet it was definitely possible to get someone else besides Sigi bc things were at a bit of a stalemate. And also, id already said I was gonna have your head if he’s scum so you’re already tied to his flip at that point
I am aware you will tunnel me regardless.
You need mislynches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back