• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Wasn't that after Kirsch took a swing at her in Olympus? They already mentioned it in the epilogue to that chapter.

And I was assuming that meant ORT was something she could realistically kill or subdue, but it sounds more like she deliberately woke up and provoked something massively stronger to her.....to protect herself from beings way weaker than her.

It's just kinda funny, is all. I do wonder if Nasu is actually going to let Chaldea kill ORT in the end. Be kinda lame if after all this it just goes back to sleep.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

No, this was during the scene where U-Olga blows up the Wandering Sea. Sion hit her with a notblackhole and chipped her, which made her realize she wasn't as invincible as she thought, so she decided to search for a body stronger than her current one. And yeah that's literally just ORT.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
She showed up to LB7, talked mad shit to us and then kukulkan said fuck these guys get off my lawn and punched Olga in the face so hard she got even more brain damaged than she already was

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Oh come on, she ain't never gonna truly be the end boss.
She's too dumb for that.
Reminds me of this post

and this

Proto234

Distinguished
Interesting tidbit about Daybit and Tezca (mostly Tezca)
・He and Daybit has possibly the worst relationship between Master and Servant since Tezca, in Daybit's words is someone that doesn't communicate at all when doing something, which he describes as someone like "I used all of your money" without prior notice.
・Tezca, in Daybit's words is able to impose PHH's culture and rule to Mictlan in about 1 year despite Mictlan is ruled by lifeform that is not from earth (probably referring to ORT), where he's able to raise a city (mexico city), summoning his own servant (Tlaloc), raising Ocelothl(Jaguar like mens), choosing the king of said city (Izcalli).
・And yes, while Daybit don't give a shit about his LB, he wants us to not to destroy the LB before 10 days has passed.
・Surpisingly, there're 3 individuals that claimed as LB king, Tezca the dino king (the blonde boy), Grand Zerker Tezca, Kukulkan

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
a bunch of that stuff in ryuugi's posts is either fanfiction or of unclear translation. So I'm going to go with don't bother reading it.

I've heard alot of those theories but all they really are is just that:
Theories that are obvious as shit(Primarily going to the deep end because of some obvious clues and references) but people tend to go batshit because they tend to believe Nasu goes batshit.

It happens when you aren't familiar with a series and don't really know these types of theories aren't new.
The dude's theory falls apart when we explicitly see Case Files in which Olga Marie is quite clearly alive, just extremely neglected by her father who once confirmed the Holy Grail was seeping Grail Mud, immediately just rejected his original plan.

There's also the fact that Goetia attempted his plan across ALL known Time Trees/Universes of the Nasuverse, only succeeding in FGO and failing in the others due to myriad of reasons(Lev keeps his conscious long enough to kill himself rather than become Flauros, apparently he started his plan in a different fashion which got him stopped in the Melty Blood Universe, etc.) and even why he did his plan in FGO is completely different than his other versions(It's because time ended in 2017/2018 due to the Foreign God's arrival).

And, of course, the heavy implications that Olga Marie is actually an attempt at a Beast by her own father's machinations.(Due to how absolutely terrible her life is and the numerous material she has been in kinda goes with that direction)
So yeah, just looking at it, he seems to be the type of guy who makes the Nasuverse so much more difficult than it is when the questions and answers are staring him dead in the face.

Proto234

Distinguished
All this talk about Olga and none about Tezcatlipoca who's probably my favorite grand since he's literally don't give a fuck about humanity despite being a grand.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
that is absolutely incorrect

He cares about humanity because they're good at killing

He hates pacifists and peacemakers more than anything in the world because "A battle where no one dies is an insult to me and my kingdom"

Proto234

Distinguished
that is absolutely incorrect

He cares about humanity because they're good at killing

He hates pacifists and peacemakers more than anything in the world because "A battle where no one dies is an insult to me and my kingdom"
Still doesn't explain why he's on board with Daybit's plan regarding ORT

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Not so much he wants to see the world burn as much as he wants people to just stop pretending to be civilized and just murder each other like good little soldiers

He's basically MGR Sundowner, but with a full head of hair and a penchant for DINO SUPERIORITY

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
What about the stuff about U-Olga being an alien? Like isn't Holmes supposed to be the apostle of other of Olga's species?

Does that mean that Marisbury somehow turned her into an alien or something?