TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Lostbelt 1 Archives: Permafrost Empire Anastasia
  • Lostbelt 1 Archives: Permafrost Empire, Anastasia - The Grand Duchess of the Beast Nation

top_banner.png

Table of Contents:

1. World of Lostbelt Russia and Demonic Beasts

2. Anastasia, Lostbelt & Chaldeas (Here)

3. Ivan The Terrible & Oprinchnki (Here)

4. Mash Kyrielight(Ortinax) and Miscellanous (Here)

5. Yaga (Here)

Gotta do this all over again... but this time, I'll make sure nothing will happen to my damned Hyperlinks unlike what somehow happened this time.

Last edited:
    Lostbelt Archives Part 2: The Eternal Ice-Fire Centruy Gotterdammerung
  • Lostbelt Archives Part 2: The Eternal Ice-Fire Centruy Gotterdammerung is finally here!

banner_20200623_of8t6.png

I plan on not only bringing in pictures but also video of the Lostbelt in question and various feats for
    characters, overall climate and even how it ticks will be put on display here.

A) Scathath-Skadi
    B) Surtr
    C) Sigurd
    D) Brynhildr and the Valkyries
    E) Napoleon Bonaparte(Aka the French All-Might)
    E-2) Ophelia and her Mystic Eye
    F) The Monsters and the Land & Culture of the Lostbelt(Miscellaneous as well)

Last edited:
    Mini-Archives: Textures And What are they?
  • Alright, time for the Mini Portion of my little Archives(and yes, I will do more of these as I have seen people struggle with Nasu-isms and not fully grasp it):

Textures.
    Fate/Grand Order - Camelot: The Sacred Round Table Realm - Section 14: Hidden Research [T]
    Holmes:
    A satisfactory example, Miss Kyrielight.
    The Tower stands at the end of the world, and its administrator wields the lance.
    The question is, why does the Tower pierce the planet?
    There is a theory that our world — the human world — is nothing more than one of the textured layers that wrap the surface of the planet, like a carpet.
    To the planet, this is the consciousness of the intelligent lifeforms that reign supreme. In other words, our physical laws.
    The “carpet” that maintains the laws of physics is our world. It is stitched to the planet so that it does not peel away
    This seems to be the phenomenon called the Tower of the End. It is also not limited to Britain.
    There are multiple such pillars located throughout the world
    . One is the holy lance in the hands of the Lion King.

And in video format for those that dismiss any cites from the Wikia because "wikia bad".

We also get this from the Reverse Side of the World in Apocrypha Materials, confirming the Reverse Side of The World is it's another Texture below the Surface Texture(aka "The Present World"):
    Fate/Apocrypha material - Encyclopedia: Other Side of the World [Others], p.173 [T]
    Reverse Side of the World [Others]

The place where the evil dragon Fafnir finally arrived at the very end of the novels. The Phantasmal Races, having understood that the Age of the Gods was over, ceded the Earth’s surface to humans and moved to this place. The world where humans currently live (including the laws of physics) is like a fabric that thinly extends across the surface of the planet. Beneath that fabric exist the planet known as “Earth”. On the other hand, the Reverse Side of the World is the world as it was before humans lived there… that is, the fabric of the era where Phantasmal Races strode the land. In other words, the Earth is the bottommost layer of the planet, and it is covered by the “Reverse Side of the World”—the place where the laws of the “world” as it once was reigns, and covering that is the “Present World”.
    In the Reverse Side of the World, the Holy Grail cannot activate its function of “using the Third Sorcery”. In the first place, that function was for the sake of granting Shirou Kotomine’s wish. In other words, it is programmed to target humans, and doesn’t count Phantasmal Races as valid targets.
    Jeanne d’Arc is a Heroic Spirit who, from the start, lost her human body long ago. Because of that, the chances of her reaching the Reverse Side weren’t completely zero… However, that is merely the kind of “not zero” like, as a comparison, somehow managing to pass through a wall with the tunnel effect, but the Throne where Heroic Spirits Exist is cut off from the time axis, so she effectively had an infinite number of attempts to try.

Sun Wukong's Staff is also a Lynchpin that keeps the Ocean in place like Rhongomyniad does for Humanity and it's laws(I can't find this at the moment but I will add it here when I do find it)

Da Vinci also divulges in Textures in Brynhildr's 2nd Interlude, ultimately pointing out that there are MULTIPLE Textures, not just the one:
    x2S9IH5.jpg

cYwA0cj.jpg

And this is ultimately divulged in Lostbelt 2:
    diuCZY9.jpg

There is also, of course, the Lostbelts which are explicitly Textures themselves, ultimately being able to take root because the Present Texture "Our Present Day" was completely removed by the Trees of Emptiness:

This starting main point is to show what Textures are and to fully clear up the discrepancy I have seen at the moment of people not understanding what they are...

Now I will point out minute details that we get from textures and what can they be compared to or how they are used.

For example, it is stated and shown in Summer 2, Ishtar's entire goal was overlaying Venus Textures as a "race track" all over Connacht in the Singularity to ultimately revive Gugulanna:
    3O9FcEy.jpg

We also know from the Tsukihime Remake, True Ancestors can also store Textures in themselves through the "technique" Event Storage:
    Tsukihime Material I - GLOSSARY: Event Storage, p.101
    Event Storage
    An ability of the True Ancestors, the planet's sense of touch. The conceptual and physical storage of things reared on the planet's surface. Every creature that has appeared on the face of the planet——it is something that requisitions textures.

In terms of Divine Spirits it's an ability on the level of an Authority, but since this an Authority of the planet it is a 'system' rather than a 'skill'. The gravitational sphere that appeared at Arcueid's feet when she had become an Astral Body was of a scale great enough to store the entire planet's texture.

Reality Marbles can ultimately interfere with the laws and nature of the Textures in overlaying the User's World on the Planet's Texture which is why the Planet ultimately does it's best to crush it, coming off as an "Alien World" interfering with the "Present Day"

Tsukihime Dokuhon PlusPeriod - TSUKIHIME Dictionary: Reality Marble [Unusual talent], p.179
    Reality Marble [Unusual talent]
    Intrinsic Field.
    Originally referred to the alien common sense possessed by the beings called devils, but now also includes the unique boundary fields possessed by many people.
    A subset of marble phantasm, it erodes reality and gives form to the user's imagined world. It is the sorcery closest to magic, and a forbidden art within the Association.
    Unlike marble phantasm, however, the form of a reality marble cannot be freely adjusted. It is the manifestation of the user's one-and-only self, after all, so changing it with their will is impossible. On the other hand, since even things that are not part of nature can be influenced, perhaps it is actually even more amazing than marble phantasm, in a way.
    Marble phantasm, which can change the world at will, but only has influence over elementals and nature. Reality marbles, which are limited in use to a single pattern, but force everything to submit to the user's personal rules. Though the methods are different and they are each limited in their own way, the fact remains that they are both powerful abilities that change the world.
    Properly speaking, reality marbles are only supposed to be used by elementals and devils, but given enough time it is possible for some advanced practitioners to complete a sorcery to give shape to their personal imagined world and create a reality marble of their own.
    Of course, if anything that isn't an extension of nature like an elemental creates an alien world, the world itself will crush it. As a result, the upkeep of a reality marble requires a vast amount of energy, and most individuals are only capable of using one for a few minutes at a time.
    Most of the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors are capable of using reality marbles. Oh, and Nrvnqsr was able to escape the corrective influence of the world by using his reality marble within his own body. Way to go, Professor Chaos.

This is more apparent in Fate/Zero in how Iskander's Reality Marble is stated and ultimately destroyed:
    "Boy, hold on!"

Reprimanding him, Rider grabbed onto Waver while clinging to Bucephalus' mane.

In the time it took the heroic horse to sense the danger and jump back to a safe zone, the fissure expanded further in width, swallowing the surrounding earth and the knights.

No - it wasn't only the earth. The cracks stretched out from the surface to empty air, distorting space and sucking in the atmosphere. The entirety of their surroundings were blown into the end of the void by a surging wind.

"T-This is..."

It was such a scene that even the King of Conquerors was at a loss for words.

The Sword of Rupture commanded by the King of Heroes - what its single strike bore through was not only the earth, but the world itself, stretching to the sky. The attack was not even something to be discussed as a matter of whether it hit, or whether its force was advisable. Soldiers, horses, the dust, the sky - nearly everything that used the cut space as a foundation was swallowed and disappeared into the surging void.

Bucephalus planted his hooves firm with all his strength and resisted the atmospheric pressure of the vacuum; even as this happened, the great plain of hot sand woven by Ionian Hetairoi cracked, shattered, and collapsed into the abyss of the void like the ending of an hourglass.

Before that one blade was swung, all things were nothing more than chaos which could not form any meaning -

After that one blade was swung, a new truth divided and distinguished Heaven, Sea, and Earth.

The released tumult of genesis was no longer in the realm of an anti-fortress Noble Phantasm. It was an irregularity that broke down not only that which possessed shape, but all of creation. That was the true form of the anti-world Noble Phantasm that made the King of Heroes transcendent.

Heaven fell, Earth broke; within the darkness where everything returned to nothingness, only Archer's Sword of Rupture shone with brilliance. The dazzling light continued to complete the destruction, like a star of creation, the first thing illuminating the new world.

Rider and Waver could not ascertain all of this to the end. To begin with, the Reality Marble they were in was maintained by the total prana of the summoned Heroic Spirits. Before the world itself disappeared, the bounded field broke apart at the seams once over half of the army had been lost, and the distorted laws of space once again returned to the way they had been.

This is also apparent in how Ahkellius Kosmos operates and works(As in and of itself, it's basically a Texture based as a Noble Phantasm which is why it's so effective against anything but Anti-World like Vasavi Shakti):
    Fate/Apocrypha material - Encyclopedia: The Azure Sky Enclosing this Small World [Noble Phantasm], p.153-154 [T]
    The Miniature World Enclosed by the Azure Sky [Noble Phantasm]

Akhilleus Kosmos. Achilles’ trump card which protects the wielder by deploying a miniature world. A divine armament created by the hands of the blacksmith god Hephaestus. It can event against nearly any attack, whether it be from an Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress or even Anti-Country Noble Phantasm. However, due to this Noble Phantasm’s nature, it is weak against Anti-World Noble Phantasms alone.
    A description of this shield appears in a hundred lines of text in Book 18 of the “Illiad”. Hephaestus reproduced the world he lived in itself in miniature form in this shield.
    In the light novel, Achilles doesn’t use it himself, gave it over to Astolfo for him to use. Naturally, transferring Noble Phantasms would normally never happen in a regular Holy Grail War. Even in the Great Holy Grail War, it would normally be unthinkable.
    In the first place, most Noble Phantasms are tied to the legends of heroes. Even if you were to borrow Gae Bolg from the blue spearman, that doesn’t mean you would be able to activate Gae Bolg.
    However, there are exceptions. In this case, in addition to the necessary conditions of “being where he is making a contract, instead of being in opposition, of his own volition” and the Noble Phantasm “not requiring considerable skill and power to invoke its true name”, it is believed that the transfer of the Noble Phantasm went smoothly because there is “an episode in the legend of the giver (Achilles) where he loans his Noble Phantasms” and “an episode in the legend of the receiver (Astolfo) where he borrows a Noble Phantasm”.
    In addition, when Achilles alone wields it, this shield can be used to “attack” as well. After deploying the Noble Phantasm, he would aim to crush the enemy with that miniature world by continuously pushing forward. Most likely, Hephaestus never thought of such a method of using it.

Even in FGO, this hasn't been changed in any fashion:
    RQrC4pZ.jpg

And the Anime explicitly shows that it very much recreates the World Achilles and Hephaestus has seen:

(I wanted to start when it was handed to Astolfo to show no funny business).

Now to get back to the main point of it, Scathath mentions this is what ultimately got her killed despite The Isles being in the Reverse Side.

Many things————

Truly, I have robbed many lives. Humans, wraiths, Divine Spirits.

I have confronted many existences of a countless number, having slaughtered all those near me.

Fight. Fight. Fight. Kill, kill, kill kill kill. In the end, this body was wet with the blood of many victims, and became immortal. The “Land of Shadows”, the territory that is under my rule, was ultimately driven out to the Outside of the World, and I ended up being promoted into an existence not greatly different than that of a Divine Spirit’s.

Without further aging.

Without even death.

I have changed into “something” that continues to exist for eternity.

And now finally, the main part:
    Just like Textures can be destroyed, removed or torn apart, certain things in Textures can also be removed and damaged beyond repair:
    EZ2ivS2.jpg

kcUs3YR.jpg

e74cVbB.jpg

glTnJHb.jpg

And then there's the obvious state of the World sans the "Present Day" Texture I should have zero reason to show.

Ultimately, I want to put into emphasis on what Textures are(literal layers of reality on the Planet that each encompass the various rules and laws of that reality which can include the various Ages including the Gods and even the Heavens, Hell and anything inbetween), the fact that the Reverse Side is also a Texture, Reality Marbles themselves are also Textures and the fact that Textures can be used and ultimately be damaged and removed in many ways.

I haven't mentioned Tiamat's Primordial Sea or Grail Mud is ultimately the basis that created Textures to begin with but I'm sure @ChaosTheory123 has it in his notes somewhere lol.
    And yes, this ultimately does fit with the fact that Textures can expand well outside of the Planet as it happens with Voyager having his own Skill that functions similar to "The End of The World" and the Shining Blue Galaxy itself and Ishtar Astoreth's attempts to ultimately overtake it and it's Reality:
    UI3cREs.jpg

w2Wl4Gz.jpg

That includes the mini and yeah, it's not actually a mini and I plan on cleaning it up and making it less obtusive in the future and seriously, I need people to actually give me some criticism here so I can make sure I don't miss anything.

Later.

Last edited:
    Lostbelt 3 Archives: The Synchronized Intellect Nation SIN
  • And now for the next:

banner_20201126_asfdh.png

The Synchronized Intellect Nation: SIN

Table of Contents:

1. Qin Shi Huang(Holy Form and Backup Body)
    2. Xiang Yu
    3. Hinako Akuta (SPOILER)
    4. Chaldean Servants
    5. The Frozen Humans of QSH
    6. World of Lostbelt 3

Yeah, I'm going to be avoiding the Mayall explanation until we get to the page itself, it wasn't the best addition and it's better off for another characters' feat anyway.

And unlike the past, I WILL do my best to add anything additionally I missed and yes forgive me, it's hours of details and it's seriously easy to miss something important or atleast help with details with something like this, especially with Interludes and the like.

Last edited:
    Mini Archives: Aren't Servants capped at certain Speeds?
  • I have honestly seen this alot and yes, while we here at Outskirts Battle Dome knows that it's a bunch of crap, it's ultimately something I see happen alot within the Nasuverse Discussions of various Servant abilities:

I.E. Their "inconsistent" speed.

You know the ones: The "Faster than the Speed of Sound" call for their attacks, Belleophron being 500KMPH, Hessian Lobo's speed being only at 200-300KMPH, The V-Max Artoria gets in on goes at 400KMPH, Lancelot's guns and how they need to use Arash's Trick to go to the other Mountain quickly rather than basically "speed burst" to the other Mountain before everyone there gets murdered by Mordred's troops.

Now, I'm not going to use Calcs or anything like that here because again, I know people don't usually use them or they want to use their own or just hates calcs. Instead, I'm actually going to use the universe's own reason and logic as well as the sentence structure to debunk most of these as well as basic forethought.

Now for the first part:
    Servants are only Mach because "Faster Than the Speed of Sound"
    Now we primarily get this from feats in the past and even sometimes now from random authors and Nasu himself, here, I'll actually use something from Hippolayta as everyone likes to use this example
    But it was the horsewoman who moved first. She was refining a divine aura, even more potent than before, behind the archer’s back. She had leapt off her steed as she fired, and, using it as a decoy, had gotten behind her enemy.
    “...Impudent,” the archer muttered, and started to turn. Before he had the chance, however, an arrow struck his back, just where his heart was, at the speed of sound.
    And yet, for some reason, no sooner had the arrowhead struck the man’s body — struck the cloth draped over his head — than it splintered, scattering to the winds without eating into his flesh.
    “I knew it...” The rider he had called “queen” groaned at the sight. More than surprise, the groan seemed to imply the confirmation of her conjecture.
    “...I see,” Gilgamesh muttered. He had temporarily re-boarded Vimana, and been surveying events from the ground.
    “Has Your Majesty learned something?” Tine timidly inquired.
    “How that mere bowman was able to defend against all my Noble Phantasms,” the King of Heroes replied amusedly, “as well as why he failed to defend against a blow of that mere horsewoman’s fist.”
    “There is a reason, then...?”
    “A trifle. His armor is special, that’s all.”
    “His... armor?” Tine asked, turning to look at the archer, who had returned to earth.

Now, you can point out that yes, it is correct, Hippolayta's arrow only shot at the Speed of Sound... except notice what happened. She explicitly caught Alcides offguard but Alcides's cloth(Nemean Lion Pelt) destroyed it. So ultimately, Alcides didn't need to do anything and ultimately never took Hippolayta seriously but at the same time, she explicitly juked him with a fake and hoped that would have given her the time to fire at him unaware.

This also doesn't jive with what we get in the Manga and LN beforehand where Gilgamesh's Lightning Bolt Trap explicitly was able to destroy an arrow moving faster than the speed of sound... but not the second arrow despite the Electric Trap was meant for Enkidu(Meaning it can handle a mass volley from Age of Babylon):
    A red clay ravine several kilometers further north of the cave where Gilgamesh had been summoned.
    The man stood on a rise that reached almost the same elevation as the top floor of Crystal Hill. A lean, wiry man, just over two meters tall. His hands clutched a bow. It was larger than an ordinary longbow, but it seemed a little undersized in the tall man’s hands.

The man — who looked at first glance like he was about to appear in a horror game and chase its protagonist around — smirked under the cloth that covered his face, and silently drew his bow taut.
    Then his fingers released the bowstring, and loosed an arrow. An arrow that flew far faster than the wind, and outstripped even the speed of sound.

A wind like a blade carved a straight line through the city of Snowfield. It split the air, throwing off shockwaves. By the time a roar like thunder filled the area, the wind had already passed.
    At the wind’s center was a single arrow. It was headed toward the top floor of a skyscraper in the heart of Snowfield — Crystal Hill.
    The arrow shot by the mystery man plunged ahead like a laser, defying the laws of physics by never slowing or losing altitude. It had already traveled more than 20 kilometers. That alone was enough to prove that the archer was no human, and no ordinary mage.
    Shockwaves raced through the sky over the city. The impact and noise together shattered the glass of every building below the arrow’s trajectory one after another.
    No human — no, not even a Heroic Spirit — could survive a direct hit from such a missile unscathed. The strike would reduce their entire upper body to mincemeat before it even pierced their skull.
    The arrow was charging straight toward its target: Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes, who had taken up his position on the highest floor of Crystal Hill.
    Or rather, the head of the girl standing beside him — his Master.
    By the time she sensed the wind being ripped to shreds, it was already too late. A tiny point of death was closing in on the girl, too close for her to react in time. No matter what she tried to do now, there was no way of avoiding the supersonic arrow.
    At least, not for her.
    “...”
    An instant later, when the arrow had come within 20 meters of the hotel, thunder sounded outside the glass. There was a dazzling flash, and countless tiny bolts of lightning streaked through the sky. One of them appeared to strike the arrow, and what should have been a killing blow disintegrated in the air just short of its target. The shockwaves, however, still shattered the glass, and assailed everyone in the room.

What was that lightning...?
    The very thunderbolts are my Noble Phantasms. It appears they have intercepted some attack,” Gilgamesh replied offhandedly.
    “An attack?” Tine could not keep from blurting out.

When she looked out the window, she saw that there were a number of discs floating around the top of the building. The Noble Phantasms continued to make their rounds, clad in miniature lightning, inscribing beautiful geometric designs against the vista.
    “Auto Defensors. There was a chance that my friend might jestingly launch a surprise attack. I set them up as a precaution, but...”
    Tine was wary. Gilgamesh, however, remained expressionless.
    “...Are you coming?” He muttered.
    But the second shot had already been fired.
    The Auto Defensors’ lightning activated to intercept the arrow, but although several bolts struck home, it slipped through the gaps in the bolts to fly straight at Gilgamesh. The speed at which electricity travels through air — that is, the speed of lightning — while slower than light, still should to have been more than sufficient to catch any ordinary arrow. The speed of that arrow, however, was beyond human limitations.
    Gilgamesh immediately materialized his armor, and swept the arrow aside with his left gauntlet. It seemed that it could not completely kill the shot’s momentum, however, because a portion of the armor cracked, and fragments of gold showered the floor.
    And here's the Manga version of these 2 points:
    https://imgur.com/a/4DlVXqf https://imgur.com/a/Rk30jnB

Now I will say this to be certain: You can say it's an author error because obviously, Authors are people too and good luck on keeping anything 100% consistent because it feels weird to come off as having Alcides arrow ultimately bypass a Lightning Trap and Gilgamesh can easily smack it away but Alcides be "too slow" to deal with Hippolayta's arrow... but you can also say that because of the pelt, Alcides finds no reason to actually dodge or block it(He explicitly doesn't do it when Gilgamesh tries to pelt him with Noble Phantasms until he goes nuts with them). AND to ultimately go further with the Lightning Trap being true, I will point that out in a later part of the thread.

Moving on to the next parts:
    Belleophron only at 500KMPH, V-Max, Kingu's 500KMPH, Lobo moving at 200KMPH-300KMPH, etc.
    Okay now we get to the real fun stuff and we all have seen it from various threads in other sites:
    The numbers that have been consistently stated of how fast characters can go... and I'm here to tell you... that's a bunch of bullshit!
    Like the above, I WILL go further into this with the actual debunking but I will point out the major misconceptions and issues that come with these:

Chief among them is how nonsensical the reasoning is... when if we use those speeds, it immediately falls apart the second we go back to Fate/Zero, well before Extra/Extella and FGO:
    However, there was no need to feel anxious. It was true that a Servant’s dexterity was far above that of the V-Max in terms of maximum acceleration and maximum speed. However, this iron beast could maintain its speed as long as there was fuel left. If she was expecting a drawn-out pursuit, then the motorcycle would be very advantageous.

Servants, even back then, was capable of moving FASTER than those recorded speeds... the problem always is with the very last bit:
    However, this iron beast could maintain its speed as long as there was fuel left. If she was expecting a drawn-out pursuit, then the motorcycle would be very advantageous

For long, drawn out pursuits, i.e. Mana problems
    This also ignores when Artoria DOES put her all into the V-Max, she explicitly moves FASTER than 400KMPH and the Speedometer is explicitly broken:
    The full-body platinum armor that she wore while fighting— she now intended not to put the armor on her own body, but to fuse it with the body of the V-MAX through intense psychokinesis. The concept was similar to the armor that protected beloved horses on the battlefield. With the sense of unity of riding as the mainstay, this time she must definitely turn this steel beast that could not speak into her own limbs…

Her prana continuously being released, the various important parts of the V-MAX that could ensure maximum speed of movement were completely covered and protected; the flexible and strong armor increased the capability of the motorcycle.

“—This is great!”

Though this usage was unexpected, Saber’s great skill made this difficult task possible. The entire structure of the V-MAX was wrapped in brand-new silver armor, beautiful and majestic to behold. This hard structure of the vehicle was in no way inferior to that monstrous, extraordinarily strong horsepower; this time, the mechanical lion had finally become a real magical beast. The exhaust pipe thundered.

Saber released the Invisible Air like an arrow directly in front of her, completely covering the body of the vehicle. Using the compression of the pneumatic umbrella to decrease air resistance to zero, the V-MAX was finally released from air resistance.

The needle of the speedometer was already damaged and could not be used. Saber’s prana had caused the rushing vehicle to transcend the laws of physics; already the speed was more than 400 kilometers per hour. The pressure released by the magecraft pressed the rear wheel firmly against the cement; even when making turns, Saber did not release the throttle and turned the body of the vehicle round by force.

And of course, this ignores the entire point of a Chariot Race as Iskandar puts it as he ISN'T running away from her, she was catching UP to him and he decided to battle it in that fashion.

This also makes even less sense when Iskandar actually does charges Artoria head on, fully realizing how powerful Excalibur is, he explicitly moves from 100 meters to right in her face in about a second or far less:
    About a hundred meters away, Rider’s chariot also slowed to a stop. And it had reversed the direction that it was facing, too. All this time, it had moved straight forward to let Saber trail in its dust, but now it actually turned around; the eyes of the two divine bulls, as well as their master the King of Conquerors, were filled with a feeling of the joy of battle; he looked upon Saber with a captivating gaze.
    is confidence was not hollow. Though he had said that it was a large gamble, Rider himself had full confidence in his victory.

“Light is at the other end of the world—conquer! Via Expugnatio: Distant Trampling Domination!”

The true name of that which had finally been released, the chariot drawn by divine bulls from which lightning suddenly burst forth. The majestic braying of the divine bulls under whose feet Berserker had been trampled in the first battle could never compare to this.

“—Let the wind come!”

Seeing her opponent rush towards her, Saber also hurriedly pulled out her sword under the protection of the air pressure.

Opening the vortex of the hurricane, a golden light shone forth as if to show the kingship of the knight; prana was continuously roiling.

“AAAALaLaLaLaLaie !!”

Accompanying Rider’s roar, the bulls stamped hard once on the asphalt ground; their cloven hooves rushed forward like raging billows. Waver, though overwhelmed by their majesty, nevertheless made an utmost effort to open his eyes wide, so as not to pass out again like the last time. At the fore was a very strong anti-city Noble Phantasm about to be released; in order to gain the initiative, Rider rushed as if his life depended on it, definitely unwilling to give up an opportunity to defeat Saber.

The King of Conquerors’ direct attack sent a shiver down Saber’s spine. By the rushing of the divine bulls, the hundred-meter distance had instantaneously been decreased to zero. In the blink of an eye, the might of Gordius Wheel manifested before her eyes.

If the hilt of her precious sword had still been in her hand, then she would definitely have been certain of victory; facing the golden radiance that Rider raised, there was only one thing that she could shout out, one true name.

“Ex—“

In the moment that the rushing incarnation of thunder was about to trample upon Saber’s small frame

“Calibur!”

Golden lightning, as if radiating countless comets, made the night as bright as day.

“—!”

Waver’s gaze was drawn by this, dazzled by this, and he could not help but turn around—within the intense attack, he rationalized extremely calmly and realized one thing.

He had personally witnessed the light of Saber’s Noble Phantasm, and that meant… the result was that, before the Gordius Wheel had reached its final step, the King of Knights had taken the first step to initiate her attack

So if we stuck by the 400KMPH deal, this shouldn't even work and further by that logic, Iskandar is slower than his Chariot? Because he explicitly avoided a virtual pointblank Excalibur right down to the last second:
    Due to Excalibur's blow, the surface of the road had instantly been burned away; even the forest a little way away had been instantly blown to waste. The road was scarred, carved in the likeness of a single straight line. The molten asphalt gave off a revolting stench; it was extremely pungent. Waver felt as if his body was floating through the universe… no, carried by a strong man on his shoulders. Who was it that carried his young Master like a small luggage bag— it was not necessary to ask to know.

“Ah… we’ve failed.”

Rider said softly, as if remorseful from the heart. But considering the current situation, it did seem like too much of an understatement.

It appeared that Rider was not hurt, either. But the chariot in which he rode, as well as the two divine bulls, had all vanished without a trace. The Noble Phantasm ‘Gordius Wheel’ had borne the might of the ‘Sword of Promised Victory’ and so had, like Caster’s sea monster, vanished and left no trace, not even a speck of dust.

In the moment at which he had bordered the line of death, Rider, who had understood his failure, had quickly plucked Waver from the charioteer’s seat and narrowly escaped from under the attack of the anti-city Noble Phantasm. It could really be said that the two had cheated death. But the price was high enough. The flying chariot, which Rider had used as his main weapon all this time, had at the last minute gone up in smoke.

But this was not yet over—using his will to fight, Waver immediately chased away his frustration at failure. Even if the ‘Gordius Wheel’ had been taken away, the King of Conquerors still had one last real trump card.

And Excalibur isn't slow either, it's canonically one of the fastest Noble Phantasms in the series... and Iskandar was able to dodge well after the True Names call and the blast happened.

The speed further makes no sense when we later have Napoleon bring up that Servants can move 200 Klicks per Hour(just Kilometers) is like a breeze:
    WvXC61S.jpg

"But he said he can't keep it up because of the obstacles in his way?" And Napoleon doesn't like Fou because he thinks it's like his wife's pet dog, It's obvious that Napoleon is primarily screw around or it's due to the mana infused Ice and Snow can is screwing him up(And Mana infused anything is something Servants can be affected by, even just a bit).

And obviously, Belleophron's speed is not definitive in either Japanese or in the English Language as it uses SHIROU'S guess at the speed of which it was moving, not how fast it can truly go.
    And besides, this even less makes sense when Fate/Zero, again, has Saber and Diarmuird fight near the speed of light at one point as just warming up:
    Then—both parties stepped forward at the same time with spirits majestic as the rainbow in the sky, and the clashing sounds were clear as ripping cloth.

The two heroes who had not had a chance to battle these three days, tonight finally had the chance to face off; an intense battle would once again occur.

The situation of battle tonight—on one hand was a re-enactment of the showdown at the warehouses, but the battle of their crossing swords was even more intense than the first—fiercer, more direct, more final; it was a direct clash of strength on strength.

Between the two there was no need for mutual evaluation, nor the use of tricks to confuse the other. Lancer held only one lance right from the beginning; the blade of Saber’s sword was also completely revealed. Neither used means of plots and tricks. Even faster, even more imposing. After one made a move, the other would immediately retaliate at full strength with a blow that would counter the first. A simple contest of skill, blade of sword against point of lance, even more intense, even more white-hot.

The holy sword intertwined with the demonic lance, in direct opposition; the sparks flying were simply dazzling. The clash between the precious artifacts of legend, driven by strength and speed far beyond that of a human, passed the speed of sound, nearing the speed of light. Observation had long since lost meaning in this momentous battle. Those divine skills, pushed to the limits at the point of this fierce battle, were having a supreme contest between the two.

An unknown number of rounds had been fought; perhaps tens of rounds, perhaps hundreds of rounds. It was simply impossible to determine with a mortal eye. After the lance and sword of the two clashed, they finally separated, and moved away from each other.

Or in Fate/Stay Night, a gimped Cu(due to Kotomine's Command Spell) and EMIYA's final clash had a Hundred attacks thrown in a single second/instant:
    Here, the final exchange of the fight, Cu's attacks grow faster and faster as EMIYA defends. Here, this final exchange has so far only lasted for an instant, but over 100 strikes have been thrown. EMIYA is disarmed a number of times as he marches towards Cu. Here, though EMIYA's speed is impressive, as Cu disengages, the speed he displayed is even more so. Here, Cu had disarmed EMIYA about 27 times, EMIYA managed to reproject one of his swords each time.

And well, I shouldn't need to go further than this because as stated before, Authors are not perfect. Akira Toriyama famously believed that in the Pre-Buu Arc, Goku being able to move 40 Tons was impressive... because he legit sucked at math. Video here

For some of these authors, they think 200-300KMPH, etc. is extremely impressive because again, it's easy to think something looks extremely impressive if never really bother to do research and yes, the opposite can equally occur if you go too far in the other direction(How Sho's ability is explained in Fire Force). The problem though is that it's a constant in the series that Servants waste mana going at large distance speeds and maintaining high levels of speed. Other times, it's basically for scenes and rule of cool(i.e. Cu taking awhile to catch up to a truck in Heaven's Feel 1 when canonically, he should have effortlessly caught up to it and Hassan didn't even need to hitch a ride either)

Ultimately, it's basically worthless to use the numbers because the story itself constantly(and I do mean constantly) throw these out the window as much as they use them. It doesn't help it precisely establishes why Servants can't move that fast consistently on long distances and again later on, I'm pretty much going to destroy it completely.

Lancelot's Guns
    Yeah, I heard this alot and no, it won't even have the dignity for me to really go all in for, just gonna point this out:

Billy's Gun can hurt Arjuna... but he was able to easily repel them despite catching Arjuna offguard. Billy's Gun is stronger than Lancelot's Knight of Owner...
    and Knight of Owner is only higher than D if it's a Noble Phantasm he stole. Combined with how much Urobuchi has shown in interviews and otherwise in F/Z to pretty much go all over the place with guns, I wouldn't really use "Artoria was pressured by faster than sound bullets from a Noble Phantasm which can absolutely modify anything it touches to ridiculous degrees(Turning flares into heat seeking rockets)" to be a worthwhile rebuttal(especially as Excalibur was never unsheathed at that point)

Now, we will actually get to the main point of this:
    The Moment of Truth(Yeah I know, it's basically jerking myself raw but I really don't know how to put this better)
    Here's my ultimate debunking of these issues as well as bringing light to other things in the Nasuverse:
    Did you know that Nikola Tesla manipulates the Electromagnetic Spectrum?
    z6MZ44B.jpg

"What does that have to do with anything?" You might ask? Well that's the answer right there, go right back to what Gilgamesh stated about his Auto-Detectors:
    What was that lightning...?
    The very thunderbolts are my Noble Phantasms. It appears they have intercepted some attack,” Gilgamesh replied offhandedly.
    “An attack?” Tine could not keep from blurting out.

When she looked out the window, she saw that there were a number of discs floating around the top of the building. The Noble Phantasms continued to make their rounds, clad in miniature lightning, inscribing beautiful geometric designs against the vista.
    “Auto Defensors. There was a chance that my friend might jestingly launch a surprise attack. I set them up as a precaution, but...”

And you'll probably say "So, they use Lightning as well, what makes them anymore real than Tesla's?" and the funniest thing is?
    Everything.
    Magecraft explicitly reproduces known phenomena to cast it's spells.
    Melty Blood Act Cadenza PS2 Manual - Dictionary: Magecraft [Term], p.049
    Magecraft [Term]
    A general term for the act of artificially reenacting mysteries and miracles.
    Although each school has its individual differences, it is basically a mechanism for using the magical energy in the practitioner's body or the outside world, in order to reenact a predetermined phenomenon. The practitioner sends an order (command) to the foundation (system) controlled by their school, and a pre-made function (program) is executed. The "electrical current" needed to send that command and execute the program is magical energy.
    Though sorcery may seem almighty, it is basically the bringing about of mysteries by means of equivalent exchange. Accordingly, sorceries powerful enough to interfere with Nature will obviously require enough magical energy (mana) to fill Nature just to execute them.
    There is a limit to the sorceries that can be executed using an individual's magical energy alone.

And well, I don't really need to go further with this with the number of time we've seen Magecraft be used to create fire, lightning, snow, dimensions, put people to sleep, inverse cause and effect, etc. throughout the entire multitude of series in the Nasuverse.

And even Mordred even refers to her and Fran's various abilities(Mana Burst and her Blasting Tree) as Lightning:
    Gu9ZchE.jpg

evzhV2Z.jpg

This also completely fits with how Mordred primarily fits with it on Apocrypha and even against Tesla in London:

So obviously the point of this is: Servants, Mages, etc. use genuine Lightning in their attacks... and considering none of them are consistently speedblitzed and murdered by each other(including Roa who is a consistently known Lightning Magecraft user when he isn't super gimped), that means that characters can ultimately dodge Lightning and now, here's the real kicker:

Faster Than Light
    I have seen people take this out of context of how BB said something and use everything else as an outlier and that is this scene here(video)

The problem is... that the very scene itself actually points out that there are TWO problems, the 1st is making the trip but the 2nd is Kiara's sexual allure which is compared to a Black Hole. But that's the key thing isn't it? BB never says the issue is that Servants cannot go FTL without dying on it's own, but they cannot make the trip and Kiara's Black Hole making that theoretically impossible... except Meltryllis already proved that wrong in the very event!

Not only does she go FTL, not only does she survive the experience but she's still capable of fighting and sticking around for the equivalent of either 1 or multiple weeks considering how major the time difference in SE.RA.PH. is and then does it again and only then does she ultimately start breaking apart.

The issue with BB's words being taken as gospel... is that there are other scenes in various series that also goes against a Servant would just burn up if they ever touch FTL:

Remember that Chaldeas is the absolute combination of Science and Magecraft working together to do what it is capable of... and considering what it's capable of, why wouldn't they have lasers that act like they do in real life and then some?
    Yet Galahad actually dodges them virtually at the last second and has no problems dealing with them?

And Archimedes canonically sucks at Magecraft, he really does just positions mirrors and lets the Light that touches his Mana infused mirrors and sheer calculus do the rest... and no one deems him impossible to fight or manage either, even when they fight his Velber infused self in Fate/Extella.

So the point is that BB isn't wrong when it comes to Servant's Spirit Origins and Saint Graph can't handle FTL... the problem is that people use it as a complete catch all when the very onus of the scene points out that it's the DISTANCE and Kiara being a BLACK HOLE that would make going that fast ultimately an issue.

So to finally put the bowtie on this:
    Servants are capable of going faster than Lightning, faster than Relativistic speeds, faster than even light... but they still would have to contend with Mana issues and Spirit Origin issues and have to balance it out all carefully so they don't end up rushing to a fight half-way or virtually dead.

I'm Editing this to add in future Addendums here(Through linking them to other posts). I'll be doing this because I want to make sure to add more videos and parts of the scene and there are limits to the videos I can add here so without further ado:

Addendum 1:

The Aeaean Spring Breeze Here

Last edited:
    Lostbelt 4 Archives: Samsara of Genesis and Terminus, Yugakeshtrea
  • banner_20210602_m7rq2.png

I'm not joking in the slightest that I want to get this over with before Olympus appears(or atleast be near the end).

1. Lostbelt King God Arjuna
    2. Karna
    3. Pepe and Ashvatthaman
    4. The Lokapala(Lostbelt Nezha, William Tell, Asclepius)
    4. Chaldea Aligned Servants(Rama, Lakshmibai, Ganesha)
    5. World of India

Yeah, this is gonna be smaller really thinking about it. It's also best to make it more compact here as while plenty of Servants get spotlight(Karna, Ganesha), others don't(primarily most of the Lokapala and Pepe himself though for good reason).

So it's best I primarily don't stretch it just for the sake of it.

Last edited:
    Lostbelt 5 Archives: Ancient Ocean Atlantis & Interstellar Mountain Olympus
  • Yes, I'm officially doing BOTH of these at once rather than going to do spaces between each of them since technically, they are one area massively expanded into 2 places.
    And there's no real reason to have them be separated in the first place... except for my sanity either way. It's been a real long time coming but I should finally work on Lostbelt 5 at long... LONG last(Even if at this current point, I'm not done with Olympus yet lol).

So to get started with the Index:

banner_20211201_j2vn9.png

1. Machine God Artemis(or Lostbelt Artemis for short) and Machine God Poseidon(or Lostbelt Poseidon for short)
    2. Atlantis Army(Including Lostbelt Odysseus, Lostbelt Chiron, Cerebus and Echidna)
    3. Chaldean Servants(Grand Archer Super-Orion, Achilles, Paris, Hektor, Jason, Mandricardo)
    4. "World" of Atlantis

banner_20220324_cu4c2.png

1. Machine God Zeus(or Lostbelt Zeus for short)
    2. Machine God Aphrodite and Demeter(or Lostbelt Aphrodite and Demeter for short) and Europa
    3. Kirschtaria Wodime
    4. Caenis
    5. Lostbelt Dioscuri
    6. Chaldean Servants(Musashi, Caligula, Romulus Quirinus)
    7. World of Olympus(including it's Army)
    8. The Foreign God/U-Olga Marie(Putting her last since her existence kinda wraps up Part 1 of Cosmos of the Lostbelt as Nasu stated and alot of her mystery ends here)

Last edited:
    The Olympian Pantheon Authorities
  • Before I finally, finally finish up on the Lokapala(I really want time to rest and I want to do the CCC Main Interlude lol): I'm going to go beyond myself and work on this early because if I don't, it's gonna be a headache to do it later(and an SB Users lined them all up easily so I can just grab them)

Here we are, all 12 of the Olympian(And Dioscuri's) Authorities in an easily digestable format(Which I will pluck from here and use when I get to Lostbelt 5.1 and 5.2)

Demeter's Authority:
    Regen from death
    Alongside Massive Highspeed Renegeration(I'll add the video hyperlink later on from her Klirinomia on the Cerebus and Super Orion)

Aphrodite's Authority:
    Mind control + mind and soul destruction
    Bypass magic resistance, mental protection and makes allies kill each other.

Hades' Authority:
    Can reduces the target to its smallest components(Seriously the FUCK Hades?!)

Dioscuri's Authority:
    Move faster than light

Hasphestus' Authority:
    Increase the durability(Funny how his is the most basic and the easiest to bypass sadly... atleast it is for Alter-Ego Muramasa lol)

Poseidon's Authority:
    Invulnerable when near the sea
    • Dimensional travel(Alot of people miss that this is the reason Caenis can enter and leave Lostbelts at will):
    CaenisIf you only need to move one person around,I can take 'em myself.
    Having Authority over the sea means I've also got the power to navigate it. Basically means I can cross any border, Lostbelt or not.
    But hey, it's up to you. 'Sides, I'm not gonna lie; it can be a rough way to travel.
    HolmesThe Authority to cross borders…
    So it was Poseidon's gift that let you move
    freely between Lostbelts.

Artemis's Authority:
    Psychic Attacks/Madness(They didn't seem to bring this up as can come off similar to Aphrodite's but just look at Caligula's Noble Phantasm and remember that Diana the Moon Goddess is literally just Artemis' Roman self and it makes sense)

Athena's Authority:
    ???(I'll update this one as it's ALSO not clarified by the user that has them stacked up and I don't want to confuse the Klironomia with the actual Authority as some, like Hades, comes off extremely differently)

Apollo's Authority:
    Sunlight(This one is a pain as it's obvious it has to do with the Sun but I believe the only one true usage we see is from Chaos and that's an advanced Form of what Apollo is capable of)

Hestia's Authority:
    ???(Same deal as Athena's)

Hera's Authority:
    ???(You know the obvious though I'm certain it's easier just going through Story Europa in LB5.2)

Zeus' Authority:
    Lightning(Though to be real, I'm sure it's a fuckton more than just this BEFORE we get to the Compound Authorities, I blame myself for not finishing LB5.2 yet)
    Mental attacks(Pretty sure this isn't from the Cronus Crown but we know he can screw with your mind just by talking... he really is a Great Old One lol)

Compound Authorities(Cronus Crown Capabilities):

Honestly I'm impressed, someone really went deep on this shit especially for an SB user of all things... won't discount if it came from the Nasuverse SB Forum there as they are usually a little better when it comes to this... or a Beast's Lair user whose guaranteed to have done this.

EDIT: Just add this in here anyway just to rub in how BTFO'd Chaos made Ares, the one who gave Sefar the hardest fight she ever had.

Last edited:
    Back