• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@ral
We got someone literally trying to cause shit being here, can you threadban them please?
Temporarily thread banned @GaRbS at your request.

This will give staff time to evaluate the situation as I am not actually an OBD mod.

If this banter continues and peeps can't behave, I will just close this thread completely. Out of the respect I have for the OBD and for my lack of knowledge of the OBD rules and conduct, I'll refrain from taking measures such as that until I hear back from MB, Fang, or Darth.

Temporarily thread banned @GaRbS at your request.

This will give staff time to evaluate the situation as I am not actually an OBD mod.

If this banter continues and peeps can't behave, I will just close this thread completely. Out of the respect I have for the OBD and for my lack of knowledge of the OBD rules and conduct, I'll refrain from taking measures such as that until I hear back from MB, Fang, or Darth.

You don't need to close the thread, it's just the dude himself that is the major problem as this thread has no other real trouble makers.
I wasn't trying to rely on you but MB, Fang or Darth since I made them away of the situation a few days ago.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Yeah , the quote above Rank Viii being > TA's is true. Genuinely never saw it, so my bad on that one .

That being said:

Doesn't line up with Ciel barely managing to beat Vlov (basically a rank 6 that skipped ahead) who's barely managing his Idea Blood .
And not having any info on the others (both old and new versions) doesn't help .
So as per usual, talking out of the ass.

We’re getting somewhere, but I have to ask through what means.
If you look at the whole context , not much.
The only info we have on these guys is Vlov who's said to not be able to handle a 30% Arc and above.
We know what 30 % Arc is capable of vis a vis Servants.

Ciel barely beat Vlov with Shiki's help and wouldn't have won if not for Shiki weakening him.

There's basically no info on the others, whether new or old versions , so the question is if that single quote is enough to elevate Ciel in this comparison with Ciel ?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
You don't need to close the thread, it's just the dude himself that is the major problem as this thread has no other real trouble makers.
I wasn't trying to rely on you but MB, Fang or Darth since I made them away of the situation a few days ago.
No worries, he's thread banned for a week until the gang can get up to speed and do further actionioning.

No worries, he's thread banned for a week until the gang can get up to speed and do further actionioning.

Alright, hopefully those lurkers can clear out too in time. I'm honestly tired of playing these stupid ass games with SB as I swear they want me out of this forum entirely due to me basically becoming their boogeyman despite me not even being there for ultimately 2 years now.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Fuck's sake, i'm really trying to reduce my involvement here but you niggas made me get janitor duties

"Just when i thought i was out...." , you know the rest. :hestonpls

Fuck's sake, i'm really trying to reduce my involvement here but you niggas made me get janitor duties

You tried to throw me out of the thread I created so you would be less involved, what you think would have happened if it came to pass?!
:oldryoma

Someone would have had to carry the thread and Chaos is barely here, Cross isn't the best candidate and Robert just pops in from time to time.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Just do what I do

Engage when you feel like it, because you've already done everything you've wanted with this shit already :maybe

Mind you, the sheer number of shit shows I have in the comments of my blogs probably biases me towards not minding too much about seeing a cesspool or two in my front yard :hm

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
You tried to throw me out of the thread I created so you would be less involved, what you think would have happened if it came to pass?!

Someone would have had to carry the thread and Chaos is barely here, Cross isn't the best candidate and Robert just pops in from time to time.
Shit, i forgot you created the thread.

Ok, i take back my request.

Speaking of getting shit done, I need to go back to my Archives at long last and finish off Olympus already so I can get started in earnest.
I'll allow myself to get perma-banned from this thread only after I finished.

Shit, i forgot you created the thread.

Ok, i take back my request.

Nah it's too late, when Part 2 ends on the English Side, I'm getting perma-banned from here and you take over.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Nah it's too late, when Part 2 ends on the English Side, I'm getting perma-banned from here and you take over.
You'd have to kill me.

I just want to work on my Darksiders respect-ish thread.

After that, think i'll really be done with VS shit aside from hanging out in convos and laughing at people.

Well that certainly happened :mjgrin

This is what happens when people with a grudge against me don't see me in the Circus Thread...
I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if he came here to debate, not make a spectacle of himself and try and make an ass out of others.
Not anymore, I'm fucking tired of this shit.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

My involvement with this thread is 90% shit posting and 10% "hey I saw a guy do a thing isn't that neat"

You couldn't pay me to try and run a thread like this, I do this hobby to relax :skully

Back