• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

"Hey , so we need a new original Saber Servant for this new game we're making, what can you do for us ? "
Hmm...how about a Black Haired Seiba Face with a Excalibur like NP. But this time, and boy...you're gonna love this...this time it's not yellow ...no sir this time, it's motherfucking blue.
Wow, we love it, get to work".

:tiredpepe

The funny part, from what I heard in Beast's Lair, it may not even actually be an NP from that but an overcharged Mana Burst similar to Strike Air as Jalter survived it practically unharmed.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I don't think it's just Mana Burst ?
It's most likely a non True Name Releaased NP maybe further nerfed by the fact that Iori used a CS to stop him/her.

If nothing else, it's a nice durability feat at least.

So they also have a Grail Front mode but it's not just Servants but normal Monsters too.
And unlike FGO's Grail Front, they are actually connected to a Leyline so if you completely cut an enemy off, they instantly die.
I'm not sure if that's the case for yourself(due to being next to your Servant regardless) but that is actually a pretty cool use of lore.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I mean, that makes sense because she IS Morgan Le Fay, a Mage equal to Merlin but then getting further amped in knowledge by getting trained by Odin...

But it is nice confirmation that every other High Tier Mage can't do anything about it without getting a Curse reflected back at them or Morgan making them pay for it(This is definitely the case for Merlin).

Merlin just refuses because he doesn't want to actually

Oberon explains it's easier to fool the barrier's filters than straight up break it, then essentially berates Artoria for not thinking about that

Last edited:

Proto234

Distinguished
Nice tidbit about Trambelio (and probably can be used to powerscale all other lords besides Waver)

So Ciel does indeed an anomaly

Merlin just refuses because he doesn't want to actually

Oberon explains it's easier to fool the barrier's filters than straight up break it, then essentially berates Artoria for not thinking about that

Yeah, I later saw that myself so I look stupid for thinking she was above everyone else in that fashion...

Nasu interview about Zeltrech Magic and Ciel.

Okay, that one is new atleast for Trambelino otherwise, it fits with what Nasu stated earlier about Ciel:
She has the strongest Magical Circuits in the series so she can cast truly outrageous shit without any real issues but that's about it compared to people like Zelretch, Aoko and now I believe it's the top guy in the Clock Tower(?).

Nice tidbit about Trambelio (and probably can be used to powerscale all other lords besides Waver)

So Ciel does indeed an anomaly

No, not really. Most Lords cannot actually fight worth a toss and it's primarily family prestige and history why they are Lords.
They wouldn't be as bad as Waver, of course, but it would be easier to say they would vary between as weaker than Kayneth, stronger than Kayneth and near Trambelio's level.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's the same shit as the DAA.

We don't know all of them so it's impossible to mage generalizations .

As for Lords not being able to fight ?

Lel, tell that to Karmaglyph , Lorelei or Rufleus. Mari Hill Billy can fight as well seeing how his daughter can , Brishisan as well seeing how he's noted to be able to destroy other Lords and also by the fact that in tems of Magic Circuits quality, he's only surprassed by Lorelei.

And no , you can't scale Trambelio to the others since none of them have his 2000 MP or his ability to regen mana after casting shit.
Not to mention that they also have different specialities.

Karmaglyph for example uses a lot of Mystic Codes whilst Trambelio casts shit non stop cause he can afford it.

Finally, that interview is 2 years old, not exactly new info.

Last edited:

Full on announcement trailer, still no real date past 2024

EDIT: Before Type-Rey slaughters me again, apparently this was uploaded on their stuff 3 weeks ago but it's still unlisted for some reason.
So most likely this was supposed to actually play in Anime-Xpo... but it got cut off in the stream.

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
did any of you lads, broke rule 1 recently? i have to check you know, we gotta be cautious 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, that's... really goddamned bad, holy shit...

EDIT: Looking at the rest of that, it's legit as bad as the Caster Artoria one he did in how much context is removed and how he just adds feats without clarifying them at all which make them come off even weaker than they are.

If we are going by the NA release then Beryl Gut not even HAVING a profile looks ridiculous and the feat he did that the OP gave him isn't even his(Morgan did that) and we know he specializes in various Curses and can even turn into beings with the right catalyst taken from them with no strings attached.

Pepe's profile doesn't have him actually USING his Magecraft outside of one of them. Yu Mei-Ren is so fucking bad as it's also contextless and barely has most of her actual feats in it, and Ophelia's is not just the same, it doesn't even state what her Mystic Eye truly DOES.

@Triple Accel 555 stop bringing these here. Even for a laugh, these are genuinely awful and I don't want to rag on the OP making these but jesus christ are these terrible Respect Threads and can come off as bullying at best.

EDIT #2: This shit is 2 fucking years OLD! So not only are these terrible VS threads, the dude didn't even update them anymore!

Last edited:

Of course, Nasu ends up going full "Gameplay" mode on us with some of Morgan's skills(Though he does add in genuine lore inbetween), the real deal that caught me by surprise is this:

Glam Sight: A
She once had eyes capable of perceiving the truth but now she lost them. That said, her eyes are still vastly more arcane than human eyes.

I thought Morgan still had her Faerie Eyes and she didn't lose them unlike every other Fae in the Lostbelt but apparently, that's wrong as she did lose them most likely through the bullshit she went through...

I guess that means alot of the faults people had of her in the Lostbelt isn't due to her still having it and just being apathetic, but not having it at all...

EDIT: Okay so apparently, this was stated in Aesc's Bond 3 Line that she was slowly losing the ability to see the Truth so it was already stated "earlier"(though again, this came out earlier than Aesc's release so added context?) so that does put a pin on that.

Last edited:
Back