• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Proto234

Distinguished

I'm more concerned with this part tbh

Even though she knew that inside Aurora was this world shallowest and cruelest woman who only loved herself. The adoration felt for the dazzling star witnessed by the creature that had nothing continued to bind Melusine like a curse

Poor thing, binded by love that can never be reprociated.

And if her summer form is any indication, she seems still have some adoration towards that bitch

Also this
She serves as a proof that "the dragon that failed to return to the planet" will meet a cruel end regardless of which Human history we are talking about"

Seems Albion is destined to always had doomed fate no matter what

EDIT: She does still has some attachment judging from this line

But she will snap if you make a fool of Aurora

And she does wants to cooperate with PHH seeing it is the best for the planet, but alas the bitch happens

**○Assigned role within the Game**
'She is indebted to Morgan so she wants to serve her'
'Once the people of the Pan-Human History known as Chaldea have appeared in the Land of the Fae, she knew cooperating with them would be the best for this planet'
While simultaneously having these two thoughts, her ultimate choice will always betray both.
That is because no matter how inhuman the request may be if Aurora were to ask something of her, she couldn't refuse.
The reason for Melusine to live. The meaning of her existence. The 'love' she swore to devote everything to.

Last edited:
I mean, alot of that was, again, proven pretty shadow of the doubt in LB6... I have no idea why it's actually all that important to you.
No shit Melusine would never drop her love for Aurora, it's been stated time and again she's the reasons she's able to even EXIST. It's the equivalent of hating your mom or dad thoroughly with no attachments no matter how they fuck up because at the end of the day... they are your parents and the reason you are born.

Also, her knowing about PHH being the right choice does make the most amount of sense because the story states she actually counts as a PHH Servant due to her coming from Albion who was born before Textures or anything alongside Primordial Earth. Most other Servants say that same deal when they know the Lostbelts need to be removed when they come from PHH.

Well, we already know that Spacebattles will ignore the shit out of that! That or they will believe you can do Interstellar Channel at Mach 2 like they tried with the Machine Gods :tiredpepe :giogio

Proto234

Distinguished
I mean, alot of that was, again, proven pretty shadow of the doubt in LB6... I have no idea why it's actually all that important to you.
No shit Melusine would never drop her love for Aurora, it's been stated time and again she's the reasons she's able to even EXIST. It's the equivalent of hating your mom or dad thoroughly with no attachments no matter how they fuck up because at the end of the day... they are your parents and the reason you are born.

Also, her knowing about PHH being the right choice does make the most amount of sense because the story states she actually counts as a PHH Servant due to her coming from Albion who was born before Textures or anything alongside Primordial Earth. Most other Servants say that same deal when they know the Lostbelts need to be removed when they come from PHH.
Yeah, I know all of that. It's just that its depressing that even as servant and post LB6, she's still held Aurora in high regards and respects her despite everything

Tbh, its mostly because the story and lore was more interesting and I was already become bored with the whole power level discussion

Tbh, its mostly because the story and lore was more interesting and I was already become bored with the whole power level discussion

I don't really blame you for that one, we don't really get anyone new coming in and out of the typical SB hanger on that comes in here and bitches, it's usually just cut and clean otherwise.
And yeah, Story and Lore matters for this discussion too, I just believed the Melusine-Aurora stuff was obviously not going to end cleanly nor it ever was.

Yeah, I know all of that. It's just that its depressing that even as servant and post LB6, she's still held Aurora in high regards and respects her despite everything

I mean it's no different than most Servants as is. There are plenty that are in similar situations or otherwise like Gareth and Lancelot(Even if she ultimately has no bones about it) or Artoria and her entire KoTR and likewise for most of them.

It's just the fashion of how Servants are at the end of the day.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Well, we already know that Spacebattles will ignore the shit out of that! That or they will believe you can do Interstellar Channel at Mach 2 like they tried with the Machine Gods
Please not remember about that. I'm still pissed they rated servant really lower to the point Morgan glass durability level meanwhile according to Spriggan only Woodwose can defeat Morgan in section 16. Section 23 also show flashback Aurora tried to take care Woodwose injured. The only reason why he died according to Nasu only because Morgan stab him with magic dagger and almost into Mors (A fae who lost their purpse , his purpose is serve to Morgan) so there dying Woodwose attack her. :maybe :maybe

Here
I couldn't express it well with just the event stills, but it was Morgan's magic dagger that killed Woodwose.
After Woodwose attacked her, which she should have been able to dodge, Morgan realised that it was too late (he was already Mors-ified) and so she then thrusted the zero-distance dagger into his abdomen.
The "thud" sound is caused by this dagger.
After that, Woodwose regained his reason after Morgan's action, but he was Mors-ified.
Normally, this is where he would go off on a rampage like the rest of the Mors.
But with his respect... for Morgan, his heartfelt apology, and his repentance... he was freed from the curse of Mors and disappeared without a rampage.

Last edited:
6v8GwU6.jpg

AQwSjv6.jpg

Event just casually tosses out Okita Alter is Divine Spirit tier right then and there is the most surprising shit I've seen.
It absolutely makes sense for her standing, where Rengoku's power came from and her NP overall but sheesh, I didn't think she was THAT strong.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Noticed that this event referred to Mordred as "them" . Has this happened before ? Don't think so .

It's fucking stupid.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
She's not present . Gareth and Jekyll are looking for her and ask Caenis if she's seen them ?

Pretty sure they threw a they as well.

Again, stupid .

Yeah, that's really weird. The only time They is ever used is by the narrator and that's when it comes to Caenis. Everyone else uses Female or Male depending on their outlook.
That's the only time I've ever seen it used and even if we are going with "The Japanese Translation had them use non-gendered pronouns", it would make sense with Jekyll... but not with Gareth of all people. Not to mention the cat's long been out the bag with Mordred and her profile never uses they either, just switches between male and female depending on her bond levels.

Feels extremely odd and considering how bad the Fate fanbase has been driving off the retards on Twitter, it feels dumb to throw them a bone like that at all.

Ascension 3: Beloved Baobhan Sith
…The Baobhan Sith summoned at Chaldea is a ‘dream’ she is watching, with the records of the Fairy Kingdom as its foundation. It is the form she would have taken after having lost the divine protection of Morgan’s magecraft, driven solely by her hatred towards the fae, one in which she’s lost even her sense of self. The sacrificial priestess who became the main cause of the curse calamity. No matter what spells or love she possesses, she will never recover. …However. If there were to be an awakening from the ‘inside’, not a treatment from the ‘outside’. If she were to acquire the strength to take in and overcome the curse, instead of spreading death in fear of it, then perhaps…

So they finally explained what the hell her 3rd Ascension represents... or atleast now as we got it fantranslated.
Her other Ascensions got texts of what Sith is at that point but it is nice that alot of fantheories was confirmed with this. It may be basic but damn was it difficult to tell without coming off like a dumbass.

So, FGO added a new quest that will seemingly pop up for every new OC that's basically... the Elemental Iriseviel Quest again but for U-Olga Marie... the catch? It's a 10 Man Gauntlet that is actually pretty difficult(You can't use Dupe CEs, Master Skills usage do not reset on clears, losing once starts you over and you need 3 Servants in a team at bare minimum).

It seems like we will get a Welfare U-Olga for doing all of these so... I actually have no issues with this, I just hope this isn't the end of it and we get more content like this, maybe add in a Boss Replay or something too.

Also, the Story Justification for this quest and yeah, it seems The Count is not Edmond Dantes:

The quest starts with the Count talking about what a waste it would be for Olga to just disappear. He seems to create 4 different orbs of energy out of her, all of different color.

On the Storm Border, you discover an anomaly over where the Atlantic Lostbelt used to be. It's not the real one, but a sort of an empty one that is merely recreating the superficial features of it. Regardless, it being around is causing a strain on the Human Order.

When you head over to investigate, you encounter a massive gravitational anomaly. Eventually, you, Mash and Kadoc jump off and land in the fake Lostbelt. There, you are surprised to find a strange looking Olga Marie with a broken horn and red coloration. Over voice-comms, the man known as "the Count" introduces his creation. He explains he's utilized Olga Marie's remnants to revive her into a bunch of different fragments that he calls "Elements". The one you see before you is the Olga-Marie of Fire. He orders her to start fighting, and like a puppet, she obeys

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
>He explains he's utilized Olga Marie's remnants to revive her into a bunch of different fragments that he calls "Elements". The one you see before you is the Olga-Marie of Fire. He orders her to start fighting, and like a puppet, she obeys

Do i even need to say anything ? :kobeha

Plot sounds like it came out straight of an dated AI program.

>He explains he's utilized Olga Marie's remnants to revive her into a bunch of different fragments that he calls "Elements". The one you see before you is the Olga-Marie of Fire. He orders her to start fighting, and like a puppet, she obeys

Do i even need to say anything ? :kobeha

Plot sounds like it came out straight of an dated AI program.

It basically is just the Elemental Irisviel Quest again...

7y6cofzrvdnb1.jpg

Mahoyo for Steam so I guess there's a chance it will be the case for the Remake too.

Back