• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Okay I believe I finished Chapter 1(Yeah, I'm still only there... need to stop putting off the console games as a whole) and virtually it was basically a waste of time in a sense(As you basically are looking for Yui Shosetsu's hideout which you DO find) but when you finally get ready to take it over(After basically 2 events that happen just to waste their time):

You go to Kanda and get fucked over by an elaborate as hell Bounded Field and I can understand Servants can't easily bypass it(Especially as I'm certain Caster is working with them so...) and we get mobbed so back to the Spirit Font where I nearly screwed myself over quite a few times by being greedy/an idiot and decide to go the backroute like you are supposed to... I think and when I get there...

Surprise, you literally stumble into Chiemon's and Lancer's hideout by sheer accident trying to get to Yui and Rider, but then surprise! Assassin shows up and Musashi appears to basically throw down with him(Remember when we was going after Yui?) so you go back to fighting Lancer and Chiemon(Remember when we was going after Yui?) and Surprise!, Rogue Saber comes in with the assistance and looking like a BEAST in the process(Remember when we was going after Yui?) and then Chiemon sacrifice what seems to be his last Command Spell(?) to use Lancer's NP and nearly kills us all in a pretty badass sequence itself, SURPRISE!, Archer comes in and saves us for real!...

Remember when we was going after Yui? Because the plot said fuck that and had fucking EVERYONE converge on us for the biggest brawl I have seen outside of FGO and Apocrypha. And throughout all of this shit, Yui did not fucking ONCE show up during that insane fucking brawl... I'm appalled :risigif

Okay... that whole ass sequence basically got me real good and honestly, that was possibly how you really think a true Holy Grail War would come off even for the protagonists, let alone the other Masters and Servants.

Vel

Pronouns
He/Him
new Strange Fake translation dropped, Gugalanna been doing Gugalanna things

Next, the Bull of Heaven began to deeply inhale.
This time he poured not only the hurricanes around him but also the divinity that composed him, preparing for a breath attack many times more powerful than the previous one.
The divine beast knew Ishtar loved humans without distinction.
Therefore, it tried to minimize human casualties when fulfilling her order.
But he no longer needed such restraint.
He is the living concept of destruction, sealed by the gods defending the Akkadian lands, but set free by goddess Ishtar's kind requests (threats).
The Bull offers all that composes him for a continued attack in order to destroy thoroughly.
He converts his entire being into the gust of wind he blows and then reconstructs himself where the wind reaches, simulating hyper-speed movement. This feat would be his Noble Phantasm if he were a Heroic Spirit.
In short, it is a 396m/s head charge with all the immense mass and energy of a hurricane.
A breath attack while at the same time a tackle from a divine beast.

The hurricane moved with speeds rivaling the winds in Jupiter's stratosphere.
Its actualization would have irreversible consequences affecting everywhere on Earth.
Except in Ishtar's divine temple.
Anything the Bull of Heaven could do is bound to the rules established by the goddess. No attack of his will ever harm Ishtar or her temple.
And because the divine beast instinctively knows this...

The executor of the will of the gods fully systematized himself as an agent of destruction, willing to give himself up if that's what it takes to destroy the enemies.

He inhaled deeply, condensed his divinity in his lungs, and then...

Theia takes exception to it

"You don't need to give me back what you swallowed earlier.", quietly and emotionless said Thia Escardos to the giant hurricane.

In his orbital battle against Lancer, he unleashed a magecraft capable of annihilating Los Angeles.
The Bull of Heaven swallowed this Satellite and assimilated the magical energy contained in it.
Shortly earlier, Thia unhesitantly activated other Satellites loaded with magecraft.

Hollowed Hearsay/Oblivion turns to festivity
"A Clockwork Abaddon"

At that moment, a section of the world stopped moving.
This wasn't a time stop, merely physical stillness.
Thia's magecraft accelerates and decelerates objects, magecraft, and even concepts with enough effort. With the power of his Satellites loaded with a spell that brings atomic movement as close as possible to a state of rest, he began to directly freeze the Bull of Heaven's heart—that is, the heat source producing all the countless storms and cumulonimbus clouds: the Eye of the Hurricane.
The idea of reducing a hurricane's speed by dropping dry ice on it is prevalent in the scientific community, but calculations state one would need to accurately drop roughly a dozen jumbo jets full to slow it down a few meters per second.
But Thia's ultimate spell blew away most of the ice in the North Pole. Dedicating it entirely to freezing had a quick and tremendous effect on the Bull of Heaven.

The energy within Gugalanna slowed down, creaked, froze, and stopped.
The droplets of water within the gale winds didn't even get the chance to turn into snow before freezing completely.
There began the construction of the world's biggest ice sculpture, in the shape of a hurricane.
In a wondrous spectacle, the hurricane that had grown large enough to engulf Nevada in its entirety was being fixed in place piece-by-piece by a single magecraft attack.
This change in temperature was enough to dissipate a normal hurricane. In any other situation, it was bound to have serious consequences for the climate of neighboring regions.

Gugalanna, however, is a divine beast.
The physical dominance of the gods embodied in the form of the raging skies.
Be it a cold wave or a heat wave, any product of the laws of the land is to be denied, forced into submission, and trampled by the laws of the beast and the laws of the gods.
The bull is only allowed in the heavens because he's capable of doing it.
He needs no logic or reason.
Because the products of the goddess's Authority are everything. The laws come second.

Bull says fuck off

Hundreds, thousands, millions of lightning bolts illuminated the sky, and the world roared with claps of thunders of the kind only heard during the moment of creation or the end of times.
He converted all the magical energy cultivated within himself into lighting while further absorbing the mana around him, causing the entire spiral of cumulonimbus covering him to shine.

The vortex of electric light compressed into a length of 500km strikingly resembled the golden armor of the Bull of Heaven.

"You monster...", said the irritated Thia as he increased the rotation of the Satellites around him.
The magecraft spell applied began to cover the satellites in a pale blue light...

This magecraft would turn Snowfield into a lifeless wasteland for the next ten thousand years, but when Thia was about to shoot it from the skies above, a violent torrent of energy passed below him.

"So you use godlike power... to dress yourself in thunderbolt?"

Vel

Pronouns
He/Him
im p hyperfixated on strange/fake atm so hey, ill prolly bring in a lot more shit

Enkidu was damaged but far from perishing.
Berserker knew it, so she raised her left fist with no mercy or hesitation to revert Enkidu back into a pile of dirt.
When she least expected it, a shadow popped in front of her.

Raving Shadow Flash
"Zabaniya"

Rapid shots of black hair grabbed Berserker's gigantic limbs.

"It's you..."

The Assassin with no name inside all that hair replied to Enkidu's words with no expression on her face but a strong will in her eyes.

"As far as I know... my alliance with the three of you is still in effect."

"You're..."

Before Enkidu could answer...

The dirt on a corner of the forest rose and exploded like an erupting volcano.
And then... A flashing figure jumped out of the blast, dashing on top of the black waters at tremendous speeds to slash Berserker's colossal body.
A strike accompanied by a flash of light.
The slash cut through Berserker's skin, harder than steel and protected by multiple layers of divine blessing, and continued to hit the sky.
The damage was far from fatal, but it knocked Berserker off-balance and shook the forest grounds.
In turn, the Assassin with no name let her go of the hair bindings, causing her to fall into the trunk of a half-sunk tree.
And then the man who unleashed the slash dropped to a rock that was protruding out of the flood and grinned.

"Right... We're an alliance.", said Saber to Enkidu, propping on his shoulders the remains of a fancily decorated sword that presumably broke on this slash. "Of course I'll come running in your moment of need. I'm the one who proposed the alliance, after all."

And then, with the innocent smile of a young boy, he proclaimed without a shred of malice:

"But honestly, I had almost forgotten about it!"

yknow i think this is the first time his Excalibur's actually harmed any named character, which is kinda wild

im p hyperfixated on strange/fake atm so hey, ill prolly bring in a lot more shit

Then it's a great thing then considering I'm pretty much the only guy who pays attention to it.

yknow i think this is the first time his Excalibur's actually harmed any named character, which is kinda wild

It really is considering how strong it's been purported throughout Strange/Fake

Vel

Pronouns
He/Him
Then it's a great thing then considering I'm pretty much the only guy who pays attention to it.

happy there's another fan around, but it's kind of a shame tbh. it's one of the best things going in the Nasuverse atm, deserves more shine. maybe it'll get it when the anime kicks off proper?

It really is considering how strong it's been purported throughout Strange/Fake

yeah. Richard's Godspeed gets gassed up more than his Excalibur lmao

happy there's another fan around, but it's kind of a shame tbh. it's one of the best things going in the Nasuverse atm, deserves more shine. maybe it'll get it when the anime kicks off proper?

Yeah, I think it's the overall insanity and how Narita does things that turn people off but otherwise, I actually do enjoy the insanity more often than not.

I think the anime will get people to talk about it here more, for better and for worse.

yeah. Richard's Godspeed gets gassed up more than his Excalibur lmao

True, it's kinda weird in that regard.

Vel

Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I think it's the overall insanity and how Narita does things that turn people off but otherwise, I actually do enjoy the insanity more often than not.

I think the anime will get people to talk about it here more, for better and for worse.
the references can be kinda batshit, true

Shamat saying Gil and Enkidu's original clash felt like the world was destroyed and reborn seven times:

Power and power.

Noble Phantasm and Noble Phantasm.

Divinity and weaponry.

When the two extremes crashed into each other, the spatial distortion blasted the surroundings asunder. In the interstice between the two attacks, an immense struggle of energies commenced. In the distant past, the Sacred Prostitute watched the heroes clash from the ancient city of Uruk, speaking these words in a daze:

“I felt as if the World was born seven times, and destroyed seven times.”

In the midst of such swirling power, the two Heroic Spirits never ceased smiling. It was not as if they could spare a moment to laugh. If either one let his guard down for even a moment, his body would be rendered unto oblivion. Both of them knew that.

Nonetheless, it was but a trivial matter. To these two, this was mere child’s play. A childish contest of wits
And Enkidu confirming that Archer Gil, with a really good Master whose directly feeding him mana from the leylines, is noticeably weaker compared to his living self

Ah, yes.

While a vast power trampled Heaven and Earth and smashed the World on its path toward him, Enkidu smiled with an expression of deep relief.

It was an attack devoid of deceit or subterfuge. Though it lacked the sheer magnitude it had during the Age of Gods, the nature of his power was exactly as it had been.

Vel

Pronouns
He/Him
The reasons were many, but there was one objective factor in particular that a skeptical magus would probably accept — though, this reason actually didn’t even register in Gilgamesh’s mind.

Even for the King of Heroes, this opponent could not be easily killed.

Such was the strength of this Heroic Spirit.

Anyone who had observed their clash would agree.

And, the fight still wasn’t over.

Still in Gilgamesh’s hand, Ea’s blade once again began rotating, and the space behind Gilgamesh began lighting up as if in response.

“Is that so? In your youth, if you were the boy that Shamhat described, I think you would have chosen to live. Not for the future, but for the citizens of Uruk who were still alive in that moment.”

Countless tentacles stirred from the sand, as if they were a part of Enkidu’s body.

In response, Gilgamesh again used his Noble Phantasm to float into the sky. Then, his treasury — the King’s Treasures, Gate of Babylon — opened in the space behind him, and dozens, then hundreds of Noble Phantasms emerged.

Simultaneously, the ends of Enkidu’s earth tentacles transformed into countless different weapons, from spears, to swords, to bows.

One breath later, over a thousand projectiles thundered into each other.

indication of how hard Gil sandbags 99% of fights lmao. (iirc him opening up a couple dozen was implied to have a rly solid chance of killing Berserksalot)

Vel

Pronouns
He/Him
yeah, admittedly the example i used is kinda disingenuous - cuz Strange Fake got published when power creep started to hit the Nasuverse (first volume in 2015 compared to Zero's run thru '06-'07)

yeah, admittedly the example i used is kinda disingenuous - cuz Strange Fake got published when power creep started to hit the Nasuverse (first volume in 2015 compared to Zero's run thru '06-'07)

True though even then, you could say it was Fate/Extra that really started it and even then, the VN of Stay Night, H/A and F/Z itself has some feats that do point to what we see now... it's just far more clear-cut than before.

Vel

Pronouns
He/Him
“Ugh. Just listen to him rattle on. Artie has it rough with people piling expectations on her even after she’s dead. What would our teachers think?”
Prelati poked his head out of a building whose sides had partially collapsed and stared at Saber in exasperation.
“Darn. Still, I figured he’d show us something uglier, but it’s hopeless; he’s incurable,” the girl who popped up beside him said cheerfully, twirling her umbrella. “He’s the type that’s seriously convinced he’s living in an epic. If he were set on one goal, he might end up like dear little Jeanne.
“But what’s the problem? I get a kick out of that king! I bet he’ll keep stirring up all kinds of trouble! It’d be no fun if he got crushed by gods or whatever and this turned into a one-sided slaughter! As promoters-slash-spectators, we’ve got to keep things entertaining and provide a top-notch bloodbath!”
“I never said I don’t like him. That’s why I wanted to see his face crumple up as he bawled his eyes out.”
“Oh, I’m with you there!”
Francesca narrowed her eyes and stared raptly with a devilish grin.
“Besides . . .”
Stared not at Saber, but at Ayaka Sajou, who had accepted her position as his Master.
“I bet it’d be fun to switch things up and go after that girl next time . . . right?✩”

Prelati looked at Francesca, shrugged, and then looked up at the sky with a grin of his own.
“So, what now? The hematophage’s presence is weaker now; want to go finish him off?”
“Good point. Either way, no matter how many big skeletons they beat up, it won’t get them out of this . . .” Francesca began to say, looking out over the dark-stained world, when she spotted a change and trailed off in mid-sentence.
“Hmm? What’s that?

“No way! Oh wow! I know it’s just one city . . . but don’t tell me Lionheart’s gonna overwhelm a ‘world’?”

X X

Having raced up to the roof of the tallest building in the city after Crystal Hill, Saber paused to catch his breath.
“Great first king of ours! I will prove it!”
An especially large, jet-black skeleton stood blocking his path.
It was the product of multiple skeletons fused together, and countless bones sprouted wildly from its back like a thousand-armed Kannon.
Faced with that grotesque monster, Saber continued carve his panegyric to King Arthur into the world without the least fear.
“The path of kingship you walked was no mistake!”
Then, Saber kicked the roof and soared high into the air.
“The kingship and pride that the Round Table left behind gave birth to us! Tragedy and ruin polished our souls! I will show you and the Round Table that the splendor of humanity—of chivalry—will never fail!”
Slipping past the jet-black flames that closed in on him, Saber unleashed a shining slash with all his might.
“It was you we saw something to admire in! And we’ll go on seeing it, Arthur, our first king!”
All the while singing out the wish he held up at the top of his lungs.
“I’ve already lost the right . . .”
Then, after smiling in self-mockery for just a moment, he set a radiance that sent hope to some unknown person in his eyes and in his voice as he shouted:
“But someday, someone else will reach you in paradise! I know they will! The planet’s history that you wove will send a wind of peace to you! I have only to play notes to bless it!

“With the power of the Holy Grail . . . I will sing a song of human triumph to the farthest reaches of distant Avalon!”

huh, wonder if they thought Richard coulda destroyed Pale Rider's Reality Marble independent of Tsubaki using her Command Seals

Vel

Pronouns
He/Him
it's tru!

"So you use godlike power... to dress yourself in thunderbolt?"

It was an avenger holding a bow as tall as he was.

"Was the god of the sea forcing you to wear the skin of the Bull of Crete?"

As Thia was observing from above, he realized that this was the Servant who was shooting toxic snake arrows shortly before.
(It took him so few seconds to get here?)
That speed was abnormal even to Thia's standards.
The avenger's body was no longer fully human.
His figure still looked human, but Thia had the ability to see his interior. To Thia, this individual had already turned into something incomprehensible.

His flesh was fused with the sinister devil Saint Graph stolen from Jack the Ripper, and his divinity, mud, venom, and a disproportional amount of magical energy all miraculously balanced out each other.
It takes more than a man or a hero or a god to accomplish this nonsense.
What Thia saw was a monster ready to cast off his own Saint Graph and hatch into something new to achieve his vengeance.
Words mixed with curses leaked from the gaps of the cloth made from the skin of the Nemean Lion.

"I'm used to manning bulls."

His words sounded cold, but somehow twisted.
Was Alcides seeing the Bull of Heaven or was he seeing the embodiment of thunderbolt who ruled the gods?

"Never again will your thunder cleave the stars."

His next arrow didn't generate magical energy in the form of a snake like the previous ones.
Because all the magical energy necessary to create the transient Hydra was instead poured into the interior of the thin arrow.
A sonic boom stirred the air.
But when the Bull noticed it, the arrowhead had already reached its leg.
The Bull's right hind leg, as thick as a small town.
Its knee and surrounding parts disappeared into the interstice between the land and the sky.

"You pitiful bull, the container of divine fury spawned from the seas as an offering to the gods..."

Anticlimactic.
It disappeared like a water balloon popped by a needle.
The moment the arrowhead landed, everything contained within it rejected the bull.
By charging the tip of the arrow with the divine aura stolen from the sash of Ares, it pierced the surface equally protected by divine aura, and then the curse, venom, and magical energy within the arrow all worked to destroy the ox without interfering with each other.

"...Return to the dirt of Crete as an offering to humanity."

The avenger, the demon Alcides, was now one step away from his complete form.
Corroded by venom and curse, and paying his life and sanity as the price.
The former hero singlemindedly descended further down the deep and narrow spiral pit.
Once he reaches the bottom, no one in Snowfield will be able to stop him.
oh ye, Alcides went maximum overedge (amped off Jack's From Hell, however much mana Baz coulda given him, and more properly channeling the Grail Mud) and basically killed Gugalanna (Comun says it's basically offscreened from here).

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
A human lifespan isn't gonna be enough to witness the end of the series so.. 6 years plus or minus ...makes no difference.

Back