• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
That OVA was so unremarkable in every single possible way that i paused it like 5 times thinking what the fuck am i doing with my life.

It's a massive waste of time.

Alright, I took way too much time off but I'm done with the other 2 Machine Gods(I guess it was because Aphrodite was really boring and barely stimulating so I just put her shit off due to how little she had).

Chaos is going to be in the World of Olympus because it's going to be even more boring fitting his shit in considering he's barely brought up beforehand and it's literally just 1 chapter pump and dump for all of his information. So I'll go with Kirschtaria Wodime next because I know he'll be fun to do and Caenis will be after him then I'll go with Europa.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Haven't cut the scenes up, but have added some of the recordings I have of the days with events that were worth noting from FHA *shrugs*

Not sure how I'll record "Dream of a distant utopia" as for whatever reason the game keeps crashing on me there :hm

Kind of annoying given it has what's suggested to be the brief scuffle between Gilgamesh and Kuzuki briefly handling GoB before dying IIRC.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Also cut up the remainder of the Shirou vs Angelica fight, because why not.

Though really, the only bit from the fight that ever matter was Sword Bullet Full Open vs Enuma Elish, because scaling EMIYA to that is amazing because EMIYA is literally just any given Shirou's ceiling.

This Shirou is explicitly being possessed by EMIYA, so it stands to reason he's literally just EMIYA in terms of performance at best.

While unfortunately I cannot bring in images, the latest Redline Chapter came out and Mori has shown that he can survive having his head literally split in half by Old Man Li's Spear strike and put it back together!

I do think this is most likely due to the suit he's wearing as it was also stated similarly in GudaGuda 4 but that is insanely impressive regardless.

King of time

Exceptional
Mặc dù rất tiếc là tôi không thể đưa hình ảnh vào, nhưng Chương Redline mới nhất đã xuất hiện và Mori đã cho thấy rằng anh ấy có thể sống sót khi đầu của mình bị chia đôi theo đúng nghĩa đen bởi đòn tấn công của Giáo của Lão Lý và ghép nó lại với nhau!

Tôi nghĩ điều này rất có thể là do bộ đồ anh ấy đang mặc vì nó cũng được nêu tương tự trong GudaGuda 4 nhưng điều đó cực kỳ ấn tượnglo

While unfortunately I cannot bring in images, the latest Redline Chapter came out and Mori has shown that he can survive having his head literally split in half by Old Man Li's Spear strike and put it back together!

I do think this is most likely due to the suit he's wearing as it was also stated similarly in GudaGuda 4 but that is insanely impressive regardless.
Lol that'a horror scene

Last edited:

Proto234

Distinguished
So, one thing that I just realize regarding 6 head clans, is that all of them has unique abilities that probably related to their A-Ray authority.
Woodwose: Super strength and regen
Aurora: Authority over wind and super charisma (basically discount Saruman)
Muryan: Fae Domain
Rain clan head: Seems to be weather manipulation
Ainsel: Enchanced Future foresight
Spriggan (OG): Unknown

Makes me wonder what special ability that OG Spriggan has. Probably something related to blacksmith or construction

Yeah, Fae Domains are not only used by A-Rays as that Nightcall was able to use one like in what? Chapter 7-8?
And while the 6 Clan Heads are primarily used for the Bells, it doesn't mean they are A-Rays by default, especially since Aurora is not tied to her Bell similarly to the fact that Spriggan is just pretending to be Human and the actual Clan Head is long dead.

EDIT: To be fair, neither is Woodwose or the other Clan Heads outside of Ainsel/Fairy Gareth but nothing shows that Aurora herself is an A-Ray outside of her vastly long lifespan which makes sense given what her purpose is.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Wodime is 10000% weaker than Zeus

he himself admits he only beat Zeus because Zeus didn't take him seriously+he had prep time and Age of Gods level mana to set up his Astromancy. Wodime says if they fought again he'd absolutely lose.

Man, I put that shit in Zeus' profile dude lol

Here, Zeus admits he lost to Wodime due to complacency, Wodime states he only won because he didn't show off his full hand against Zeus immediately, especially as he still had to run Olympus in the background and thus couldn't go all out at once(Primarily because Wodime went alone). Here, Zeus stated he immediately knew he errored when Wodime used Animus Animusphere and despite quickly changing outputs, it was too late and he was defeated by Wodime.

Wodime only won by tricking Zeus into believing he wasn't as powerful as he was and thus Zeus didn't go all out on him till it was too late. It's all but stated that if Zeus knew, Wodime would be screwed.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Man, I put that shit in Zeus' profile dude lol

Wodime only won by tricking Zeus into believing he wasn't as powerful as he was and thus Zeus didn't go all out on him till it was too late. It's all but stated that if Zeus knew, Wodime would be screwed.
I don't sure about that.

However there many thing Wodime is portrayed to be equal to Zeus. Infact the latter still want a rematch if he success defeat Chaldea.

Demeter herself says that he could easily single-handedly destroy their Aletheias, which include herself with her absurd authority that makes things immortal, and only when Zeus go with everything and unleash his limiters and Authorities is that his thunders reach a point where not even Demeter Auhtority can save people, which means that Wodime grand magic necessarily need to be at least this strong.

There also some statement such like during the fight of him against Zeus Demeter and Aprodite slack- jawed in shock. Section 10 Odysseus tell Wodime there no one can defeat him and section 11 Da Vinci made statement about there possibility he is stronger than Zeus. Beginning of Section 23 Caenis admit his meteor is equal to Zeus lightning.

Back