• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Cubey

The Formality
It only exists to make EMIYA look better by proxy, because the alternative past version of himself that he possessed was able to offset enough of Enuma Elish's power to not be reduced vapor.

That's all I'll ever personally acknowledge it for. :hm

my whole thing with Shirou is that FGO already gave him an upgrade by making him Muramasa.

King of time

Exceptional
toàn bộ điều tôi thích với Shirou là FGO đã nâng cấp cho anh ấy bằng cách biến anh ấy thành Muramasa.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Can we all agree that the mahou shoujo fate is trash? :maybe
Actually, no.

The first part is a competently constructed take on the Mahou Shoujo sub genre where the tropes mesh quite well with the lore. The semi parodic tone also fits it well. Not to mention that Archer Ilya vs Dark Saber is still one of the best animated fight in TM. Period.

The third part also some good parts going for it and a darker tone especially Shirou's arc, but the whole Ainsworth arc is decent as well. The main problem it has is that the author releases on chapter once in a blue fucking moon so the pacing is quite fucked.

Second part when they go more into the slice of life and fanservicy shit is straight up thrash, not gonna lie.

Cubey

The Formality

I meant this

I don't sure about that.

However there many thing Wodime is portrayed to be equal to Zeus. Infact the latter still want a rematch if he success defeat Chaldea.

Demeter herself says that he could easily single-handedly destroy their Aletheias, which include herself with her absurd authority that makes things immortal, and only when Zeus go with everything and unleash his limiters and Authorities is that his thunders reach a point where not even Demeter Auhtority can save people, which means that Wodime grand magic necessarily need to be at least this strong.

There also some statement such like during the fight of him against Zeus Demeter and Aprodite slack- jawed in shock. Section 10 Odysseus tell Wodime there no one can defeat him and section 11 Da Vinci made statement about there possibility he is stronger than Zeus. Beginning of Section 23 Caenis admit his meteor is equal to Zeus lightning.

Um, no? You are conflating the fact that Wodime is an equal to Zeus because he could destroy Aphrodite, Artemis, Poseidon and Demeter's Aletheia' bodies which doesn't mean much as it's explicitly stated even then that Zeus even without the Cronus Crown would be the strongest of the Machine Gods.

Here, Prometheus-Hephaestus states that even if Zeus was to lose the Composite Gods(I guess he means the Cronus Crown), he would still be the strongest god around(This was recounting him defeating the Titans and being the catalyst to defeat Sefar through combining)

This is on top of the fact that Zeus... was still hit by Animus Animusphere and DIDN'T lose his Alatheia body which speaks to the fact that they are not equals in any fashion, especially considering how powerful Zeus is when we see him actually unlocking his various Authorities.
I'm gonna make my Kirschtaria part today and you'll see what I mean.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Actually, no.

The first part is a competently constructed take on the Mahou Shoujo sub genre where the tropes mesh quite well with the lore. The semi parodic tone also fits it well. Not to mention that Archer Ilya vs Dark Saber is still one of the best animated fight in TM. Period.

The third part also some good parts going for it and a darker tone especially Shirou's arc, but the whole Ainsworth arc is decent as well. The main problem it has is that the author releases on chapter once in a blue fucking moon so the pacing is quite fucked.
I can agree with this its just
Second part when they go more into the slice of life and fanservicy shit is straight up thrash, not gonna lie.
This is kind what takes me out of it entirely. Hell, slice of life is half the reason to read shit like Tsukihime, FSN, Mahoyo, etc, but it doesn't really translate well when its a backdrop for fanservice, especially children.

Makes it incredibly uncomfortable. Even if they were a more appropriate age, it'd still just not need to be there. Unless there's like some kind of well written romance in the background integral to the story, just maybe keep the horny shit out of my fantasy/action/adventure story?

Really just my personal preference though *shrugs* Pretty good at ignoring it in most media otherwise, given I'd usually have nothing to read/watch/play/etc with how pervasive it all is

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
This is kind what takes me out of it entirely. Hell, slice of life is half the reason to read shit like Tsukihime, FSN, Mahoyo, etc, but it doesn't really translate well when its a backdrop for fanservice, especially children.
Pretty much.

Makes it incredibly uncomfortable. Even if they were a more appropriate age, it'd still just not need to be there. Unless there's like some kind of well written romance in the background integral to the story, just maybe keep the horny shit out of my fantasy/action/adventure story?
Eh, i'm not necessarily bothered by it but it also doesn't add anything to anything and shit is using time that could have been spent on something like more char development ...so it is a negative.

I did watch the first Prillya Season and it wasn't too bad but I did also watch it years ago so I will probably have to watch it again to get re-acquainted by it.
I did watch the Archer vs. Saber Alter fight and it definitely was a great fight scene.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Huh, we finally got info on this being true... well, it was basically true the whole time as people guess it at first but them waffled for no reason until the Chaldea Cup happened and we got confirmation she still has Rhongomyniad on her so
i really hope that page get translate to english to made sure Roadless Camelot have Rhongomyniad.

Back