• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Now, since CCC basically has virtually no shit in our sections and since probably nobody else will get through this shit (except maybe Chaos in around 25 years from now ) i'll post the shit that i've found to be interesting.

Here we go :

HoMtNHO.jpg

y0hGvpC.jpg

So, here we have some info regarding the MC 's computational ability , the first scan is a little more literal but probably the second scan is better put in context.

Well, that's actually a pretty easy guess but it's nice to have confirmation that the Moon Cell's max is Solar System(In terms of computations, I guess)... which is where Anti-Sun Designation will most likely be as a well as Saber Venus destroyed the Ark which is on the same level as the Moon Cell in Extella.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
ynmbllC.jpg

Knew this already but nice to have it spelt out in English, even the MC can't fuck with Karna's armor which is why Jinako gets to live. Me things this makes Arjuna frying Karna's ass with his full name release more impressive that we give it credit for.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
It's a little more than amusing that he arrived at the same strategy kiritsugu used too

Use bullets to distract, slowly scale up and then hit them with Unlimited Lost works to break through their defenses and kill them in one shot

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Now, here's where we reach headache territory.

So, CCC is i guess the first work to make the distinction between an "Universe of Awareness and an Universe of Records". Extella followed.

The Universe of Awareness is basically our own understanding of the Universe, based on the law of physics where we can't discern Past, Present and Future at the same time

1FAwCl9.jpg

NmOZbga.jpg

X3kGzHB.jpg

7eC5bxa.jpg

gmqIwXa.jpg

j403Piu.jpg

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
And now we have the "Universe of Records" which is a higher dimensional tier that can perceive all of that nice shit at the same time

gAGMIED.jpg

NFMm6Cl.jpg

OfcyHHP.jpg

6mHmbn2.jpg

sXJX4oF.jpg

Ex6suNw.jpg

070geh9.jpg

nCZoUgh.jpg

And this directly to the MC Core :

Imw62KY.jpg

And affects' BB's abilities thusly :

pzqqTZn.jpg

vS4R30g.jpg

hrXTjjF.jpg

1cbsvUK.jpg

7Bn1Hz2.jpg

Here's that higher dimensional functionality as an example :

nSsbP0G.jpg

What the fuck is an "eitth dimension" and how do you cut up to it ?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Another interesting thing to point out is that the MC is obviously able to affect shit outside of its own internal processes but not that easily :

This is how it would "grant a wish" regarding Earth :

XZFublx.jpg

fcHZad1.jpg

l0XmBfV.jpg

Yeah, that basically puts a kabosh to the main problem with how people wank the Moon Cell, unfortunately, we just hit the worst case scenario because VSB and others are going to go even more retarded with the Dimensional shit...

It is nice to get how the Moon Cell actually works(Especially as it's not even a true Wish Granter but the equivalent to a Planner outside of the Moon Cell) but until we get absolute confirmation on how Dimensions in the Nasuverse works, this is basically pointless as fuck to even try and rationalize.

Back