• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, FGO doesn't paint a good picture at all past "Voyager is a young Heroic Spirit that is in Chaldea and get stronger from there".
It doesn't help that not only is Fate/Requiem on hiatus, but the actual Erice is in Chaldea doing her own shit and even she's doesn't have the best picture past her lance being fake and how strong her spirits are... sorta.

EDIT: @Type-Rey Yeah, you are right, the game explicitly states that while Surtr is a perfect recreation, he's still a far cry from the Surtr we fought in LB2. So the same should be the case for Ivan too.

The body is similar, but the sword is a fake

ViSUWeG.png

8GU4rng.png

fan translation because I cba to read this event twice

The body is similar, but the sword is a fake

ViSUWeG.png

8GU4rng.png

fan translation because I cba to read this event twice

I knew the difference would be Laeventeinn in the same fashion Ivan's difference is most likely the fact he doesn't have his NP. Still impressive regardless for Koyanskaya to recreate these beings through pure Magical Energy and still get them enough to be massive threats.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

Professor says something along the lines of "After Depth 5 Grand is beyond this point", which either means literally or that going there without being one is near suicide

he later almost gets crushed by a spatial torrent stating an average saint graph couldn't endure it and he himself requires switching to Triton's power

(It could also be literal in meaning to "get past grand" because they have to pass by 3 "Grands" to finish their mission)

Last edited:
lotpyieisn8c1.png

Apparently, Nasu decided to change a certain part of the Tutorial and Japanese players noticed it.
In 2015, The Announcement of the Trial Battle being interrupted, was just stated as "Announcer/Announcement".
But in 2023? It's changed to CHALDEAS being the one that interrupted it.

Most likely, it's just Nasu wanting to put the final bow on a plot point he made since Part 1 but some players think that Ritsuka being excluded was done precisely because of Marisbury's plan and he needed an outside force as he may have seen Goetia's plot coming(That and dealing with the Lostbelts so his plans can work in earnest).

Proto234

Distinguished

Quite touching ending for current xmas event (where Nemo gives Guda and Mash Romani' gloves as souvenir).

Also, it seems it's possible to time travel with Imaginary Space.

Proto234

Distinguished
Still impressive though that Nemo can time travel from 2023 to 2015 despite the risk

Also the fact that Guda is still somewhat affected with Garden of Lostwill even post LB6

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We know it does stuff to try and prevent time travel, I'm wondering why Nemo couldn't do anything after he already succeeded. Goetia's plan was to time travel and then change things, and the energy was explicitly just to get him far enough back, so it's not like changing things is completely impossible.

Besides, Nemo may not have altered the course of events, but he did convey information to someone in the past and take something back with him. So apparently it's allowed as long as events don't get altered significantly

So if he'd just told Romani "hey there's a bomb in the room, also pop a cap in Team A when you get a chance" would the world have un-existed him or deleted the timeline or something? I'm mostly just curious if they elaborate on the limitations at all.

Proto234

Distinguished
I think that will change the timeline a lot. And it can also potentially creates Time Paradox since Team A' fate will be potentially changed with that.

Merlin did says something that Nemo's plan won't create time paradox (while also stated that his plan won't affect much) so it's likely that Nemo opts not to take the time paradox risk

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Didnt realize Mahou Tsukai was translated on steam

which means this shit is finally on yt in all of its glory

Touko pretty much confirms Aoko's antics are gonna cause the universe to spazz. Her grandfather is also confirmed alive and that she never properly learned how to control the 5th cause she was to scared move past the door/Gate of Akasha

Though im prob late af with all this

Didnt realize Mahou Tsukai was translated on steam

which means this shit is finally on yt in all of its glory

Touko pretty much confirms Aoko's antics are gonna cause the universe to spazz. Her grandfather is also confirmed alive and that she never properly learned how to control the 5th cause she was to scared move past the door/Gate of Akasha

Though im prob late af with all this

In a sense you are but it was never really documented here either(Last time I checked) so it's nice to know for definite(I do have the game but I have not finished it yet... don't ask why)

We know it does stuff to try and prevent time travel, I'm wondering why Nemo couldn't do anything after he already succeeded. Goetia's plan was to time travel and then change things, and the energy was explicitly just to get him far enough back, so it's not like changing things is completely impossible.

Besides, Nemo may not have altered the course of events, but he did convey information to someone in the past and take something back with him. So apparently it's allowed as long as events don't get altered significantly

So if he'd just told Romani "hey there's a bomb in the room, also pop a cap in Team A when you get a chance" would the world have un-existed him or deleted the timeline or something? I'm mostly just curious if they elaborate on the limitations at all.

That's not what I mean Cross. The whole point with Goetia's plan is that he has to screw with the QTL's to make any real changes in time and for his plan to actually work, what Nemo is doing by comparison is just snatching some gloves and trying to do anything else would screw with Time in a real bad way.

Back