• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

And Part 3. These are for Archive purposes and these are just what I found, they are in the spoilers for obvious reasons as well as split into 3 posts for more obvious reasons.

I haven't played Tsukihime Remake and rather wait for the official release but looking at how the fan-translations these days for Nasuverse tend to be more solid and basically be close to the official localization, there shouldn't be any problems with this. Now if I can find a way to basically transfer pics you can take on the Nintendo Switch to the PC without a fuck ton of hassles, I can probably do this myself minus the video of certain shit.

Cubey

The Formality
369_Grigori%20Rasputin_4.png

King of time

Exceptional
Up until now, the avatar in white hasn't even tried to harm her.

As soon as her opponent raised her hand, Ciel knew exactly what they were about to do.

She knew――but she wished she didn't.

'It doesn't matter if we're still 400 meters away!

To Arcueid, this is more than close enough!'

Ciel drops her center of gravity and retracts her whip sword, turning it back into a greatsword.

Arcueid waits until Ciel is ready to intercept, then swings her arm down.

"Krgh, RRRRAARRRRGHHHHHH!"

The scouring shock wave engulfs the city.

The Breath of the Planet is unleashed, tilting the Earth's axis ever so slightly.

Ciel meets it head-on with her blade, and holds her ground.

"Hahhh――agh... hahh――urgh..."

Ciel's entire body is screaming at her.

It's been screaming at her for ages already, but that was merely in response to the pain.

This is different. Every fiber of her being is firing off warning signals.

'That attack is bad news. Don't try to block it again. You'll break next time. The very backbone of your own being will crumble. If that happens, you won't be able to recover.'

"Ugh... shut up already... I already... know... that!"

Ciel bites her lip, silences her whining body, and readies herself for the next strike.

She could dodge it. She'd have no problem evading an attack with such a massive wind-up. But she can't move from this spot.

Because as it happens, the school――and Shiki――are right behind her.

That shock wave would rip through the city and obliterate the school in the blink of an eye.

And thus she cannot move. She has no option but to keep warding off the Breath of the Planet right here!

"Incredible... Incredible! That was incredible, Ciel!

Hey, hey, how's that even possible?! If that wasn't enough to break you... then just how much can you actually take, Ciel?!"

The Breath of the Planet is unleashed again and again.

Taking on the first attack was a gamble won by brute force alone.

Taking on the second was an act of hubris.

But taking on the third and fourth proved that the second wasn't actually hubris at all.

"―――Hah,

raaagghh!”

After the fifth attack, Ciel has completely gotten the hang of it.

She can deflect it. Arcueid's attacks may be strong, but as long as she can grasp the flow of energy, deflecting them is child's play.
Last edited
Yes, Ciel received a lot of buffs in remake?

Last edited:

Translated Chapter of Shimousa, to no one's surprise, the Big Boss Oni are ALSO gigantic as fuck and Musashi states she's surprised Ritsuka can take a hit from them but I put this closer to her Mystic Code doing so.
Also Orochi are just as massive which really makes the ease that Dantes kills one even more impressive.

Back