• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Be warned, LB 6.5 has some seriously spoilerish shit in Beast's Lair if you are looking at it, how spoilerish?

This Spoilerish:
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Coffinmaker is My Only Friend
Chapter 2 - The Young Emperor
Chapter 3 - The Sin of Being from Pan-Human History
Chapter 4 - Run, Flee, Scamper
Chapter 5 - Countdown
Chapter 6 - Do I Want Your Head?
Chapter 7 - No, I Don't Want Your Head
Chapter 8 - Chat in the Dark Night
Chapter 9 - We Are the Karl Commandos!
Chapter 10 - The Departure of Don Quixote de la Mancha
Chapter 11 - Vlad III Returns
Chapter 12 - Planning the Assassination
Chapter 13 - Carrying Out the Assassination / Then a Feast
Chapter 14 - Total War - Restoration Realm (Part 1)
Chapter 15 - Total War - Restoration Realm (Part 2)
Chapter 16 - The King Arrived for His Gallant Knights
Chapter 17 - The Emperor Laughs
Chapter 18 - The Popess Galvanizes
Chapter 19 - Florid Are the Knights, or Perhaps Unknown to All
Chapter 20 - Yet Falling Short of Vengeance
Chapter 21 - The Death of a Great Detective
Chapter 22 - And So You Shall Face Retribution

And Spoiler Servant gameplay:

So yeah, be forewarned if you don't want to get huge spoilers immediately.

The Spoilers of LB6.5 keep on coming and a reveal everyone knew was coming:

The war between the three Realms seems mostly unrelated to the two, but Moriarty is there to kill Holmes, as it's his job as an Apostle of the Alien World.

The reasoning that Holmes was intentionally overlooking (because he instictively knew pursuing the question would only makes things worse) is that he is the first Apostle of the Alien God. He got made by the Alien God and memory wiped himself for undisclosed reasons before his Master summoned him to London, then moved him to Camelot. His actions in both Singularities prevented Goetia from preventing the Alien God's advent, and since then he's been a sleeper agent in Chaldea.

He dudeced that his purpose as an Apostle is [berserker_noise.2], and therefore the gods mixed in him are [berserker_noise.3].

Moriarty, on the other hand, is an Apostle to the Alien World, not its god. They came from the same system, but Moriarty has no loyalty to U-Olga. His goal was to kill Holmes then become the new boss of Chaldea to oppose U-Olga. For that, he needed to enter Chaldea through a Servant contract, but since he's a man of standards, he hates Fujimaru and tries to contract Kadoc instead, only to be foiled by Kadoc's climatic "Nah, I mean, I'm done being a traitor" moment.

We also get another Servant that appears in the 2022 Servant pile:
unknown.png

From what I got in Beast's Lair, it's name is potentially:
Minamoto-no-Tanemoto so there you go, a Minamoto for some that ISN'T female

Also:
unknown.png

Kadoc's bitch-ass has finally woke the fuck up and got a new sprite work.
SPOILER_unknown.png

RIP Holmes(apparently).

Do like how Kriemhild's existence proves that Balmung truly is an equal to Gram entirely as Balmung has fully transformed into a Demonic Blade compared to Siegfried's Holy Sword form which fits what was said in Fate/Stay Night.
siegfried4.png
j2pcaokm70391.png

And yeah, it reminds me of a certain FFXIV boss too with it's attacks...

He can use it, he just doesn't have the skill that is required to do the all Paladin weapon beamu NP.

Okay yeah, that's true but it may look different :mjlol better than the Alexander reject(And honestly, it's gonna be real hard to see people go for the mixing Charlemagne anyway considering how much people wanted him in FGO as much as Archimedes.)

People datamined the Lostbelt 7 name and it's in 2 parts:
H64DY1K.jpeg

Confirmed to be 2 parts, first is named Nahui Mictlan

Of course, people are asshurt despite the American Localization in LB5.2's finale very, very much pointed out it would be Aztec Mythology overall rather than South America.
Honestly? I'm blase' about it, I can see some being angry that there is no South American Servants being represented or Gods but I do feel some go full retard when it comes to basically going at Nasu's throat and being like "He only cares about Japanese Servants or British Servants" when:

1. Fate Stay/Night, his 3rd Major Project has a grand total of ONE Japanese Servant and he literally is a fictional character and the character he stanned the hardest to this day isn't Artoria but GILGAMESH.

2. How America was represented in FGO is to be a genuine error on Nasu and TYPE-Moon's part as All The Statesmen is a massive apology letter to how badly they fucked up on actually reading through America's past and heroes who can become Servants.

3. Tezcalpolitca was teased since fucking BABYLONIA(and even Jaguar's mats and profile heavily implied he was to be summoned alongside Quetz there, not her) alongside a potential Quetzalcoatl Avenger alongside Hernan Cortez. It's obvious Nasu has a fascination with Aztec Mythology on some level which kinda takes away the "He only cares about Japanese and British Servants" if how hard he goes on Greeks didn't annihilate that first.

Like shit, don't fucking tell me none of us in Nasu's shoes wouldn't be wanking our Presidents, Public Domain Creatures and Cowboys because we know we fucking would...

People trying to ask for a fucking Harriet Tubman Servant like that wouldn't make zero sense past her ultimately just being a far, weaker and virtually useless Holmes.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
3. Tezcalpolitca was teased since fucking BABYLONIA(and even Jaguar's mats and profile heavily implied he was to be summoned alongside Quetz there, not her) alongside a potential Quetzalcoatl Avenger alongside Hernan Cortez. It's obvious Nasu has a fascination with Aztec Mythology on some level which kinda takes away the "He only cares about Japanese and British Servants" if how hard he goes on Greeks didn't annihilate that first.
I mean Fate Stay Night had THREE Greek Servants, One British, One Irish, One Japanese, One In-Universe Hero and a Major appearance from a Babylonian.

If anything was getting favored there it was the Greeks, but otherwise there was good variety. Man even had the restraint not to unnecessarily push the only Servant who was solely HIS creation (Archer does lose in all three routes after all).
Like shit, don't fucking tell me none of us in Nasu's shoes wouldn't be wanking our Presidents, Public Domain Creatures and Cowboys because we know we fucking would...

People trying to ask for a fucking Harriet Tubman Servant like that wouldn't make zero sense past her ultimately just being a far, weaker and virtually useless Holmes.
Admittedly I would veer more towards fiction than real life people and myths.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
You can’t even call him a traitor really

moriartys interlude pretty much spelled it out in black and white

So Holmes really was the traitor, that's almost anti-climactic at this point :skully
Actually no, MORIARTY is the traitor, Holmes is Double Agent who was more forced against his will after awhile(He mentions he was trying to betray the AG for a bit there).
It is implied that Holmes actually was implanted with Divinities like the others but we have no idea what they are and TECHNICALLY, Holmes may not be dead as remember, Holmes WAS to die at Reinbach Falls but that got retconned, only Moriarty truly died there canonically.

So there's a high chance Holmes will return but yeah, Moriarty actually hurts worse... the fucking daggers man.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
They’re probably going to do something with the summonable version being moriartys failsafe he talked about in his interlude

Back