• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Who is the strongest character that Nakhash (Star Wars) can beat in To Aru?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Aleister never implanted Imagine Breaker on to Touma. He simply had the original container for it, the severed mummified hand of a Saint, in his possession during his Golden Dawn days and used it to kill Mathers at the cost of destroying it.

From there, he bid his time waiting for when Imagine Breaker would resurface again and Touma was then born and revealed to be the new container for it

But this is all a total derailment so fuck it

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Touma was born with Imagine Breaker yes, I was just telling Xhom that Aleister had something to do with IB choosing Touma. Context he didn't have cause you didn't give it to him.

All you've done is just be more confusing than even that quote you posted.
Context I didn't need to bring up because the quote itself already states that there are different generations of Imagine Breaker, which was my claim to begin with.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
How would you even know that ?

Your ass got all offended at me based on my original comment whose main message was : " hey , we can't keep a series in limbo due to laziness , willful ignorance...etc. "

Yeah, sorry not sorry i also stated that one of the reasons was your lack of credibility. It is what it is.
That much is fine. But then saying I’ve got no credibility, doubling down on it, and then can’t even back up why when I ask? Pathetic

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Context I didn't need to bring up because the quote itself already states that there are different generations of Imagine Breaker, which was my claim to begin with.
Except anyone without knowledge of toaru would assume that IB is something specific to Touma. No one is doubting that there are different generations of IB, but the fact that you didn't bother to post context for it.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
..if there are different generations of it that obviously means it's not something specific to Touma

:tiredofthis

My dude, my guy, my brother in the name of the God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, you had the chance to literally state that and you fucking DIDN'T!

You chose to continue going by your shit without context, acting like we are stupid when you and Astaro kept acting as if Touma and the Imagine Breaker has constantly existed with each other since the second Touma was born... only for that to be the case due to Aliester Crowley's meddling meaning that Touma wasn't meant to be born with it, Imagine Breaker is an ability that exists outside of Touma and has existed in different forms.

Hell, the fact that Imagine Breaker has a whole ass different ability in that "generation" heavily implies Touma buffed the shit by what your quote states. It's insane how you cannot get this and then bitch at others for your mistakes, mistakes you could easily just fix by bringing in actual context for the shit you talk about, the same thing anyone else does if someone wants to get a feat clarified.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Touma's version is buffed

when the quote specifically says this version of Imagine Breaker only works on the "occult"

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
That much is fine
Oh thank you, now i feel much better.

But then saying I’ve got no credibility
You don't.

, doubling down on it, and then can’t even back up why when I ask? Pathetic
No, what's pathethic is you trying to condense down how you accrue credibility to only one specific thing , one that allegedly favors your position, when that's not how it works.

If i say that i'm world class chef and base my credibility on the fact that i allegedly know how to make the best damn steaks in the world to prove that i am a world class cook , whether that's true or not , that's not gonna be enough since on the other hand i can't make a good pastry to save my life. It's a really simple concept to grasp.

Again, you could be a To Aru scholar , i'm not even saying that it's outside the realms of possibility just like in the example you could also be a steak scholar but that fact alone doesn't confer you credibility in the fullest since there are other things that you could look at in which you come up short and if our interactions over the years are to be looked at, i'd be shocked if you and Paxton for that matter didn't royally fucked up due to your dubious logic and lack of comprehending basic concepts. Again, it is what it is. It's really up to you change this perception...but it's like you're adamant about digging an even deeper hole for yourself.

And to reiterate my original point, in this case, it really doesn't even matter at the end of the day because my laziness and willful ignorance regarding the series are not actual rebuttals , so you still get what you want.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You chose to continue going by your shit without context, acting like we are stupid when you and Astaro kept acting as if Touma and the Imagine Breaker has constantly existed with each other since the second Touma was born... only for that to be the case due to Aliester Crowley's meddling meaning that Touma wasn't meant to be born with it, Imagine Breaker is an ability that exists outside of Touma and has existed in different forms.
I literally never said this. Get your head checked

Oh thank you, now i feel much better.

You don't.

No, what's pathethic is you trying to condense down how you accrue credibility to only one specific thing , one that allegedly favors your position, when that's not how it works.

If i say that i'm world class chef and base my credibility on the fact that i allegedly know how to make the best damn steaks in the world to prove that i am a world class cook , whether that's true or not , that's not gonna be enough since on the other hand i can't make a good pastry to save my life. It's a really simple concept to grasp.

Again, you could be a To Aru scholar , i'm not even saying that it's outside the realms of possibility just like in the example you could also be a steak scholar but that fact alone doesn't confer you credibility in the fullest since there are other things that you could look at in which you come up short and if our interactions over the years are to be looked at, i'd be shocked if you and Paxton for that matter didn't royally fucked up due to your dubious logic and lack of comprehending basic concepts. Again, it is what it is. It's really up to you change this perception...but it's like you're adamant about digging an even deeper hole for yourself.
A big ole’ nothing burger because you still can’t back up what I’ve ever done with no credibility backed to it.

Astaro has no credibility, just trust me bro.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Gotta match an equally stone-walling buffoon that thinks their more slick then they are

Touma's version is buffed

Yes, we know that and it's like I stated before:

"Why did you bring that up when the other variants of Imagine Breaker are weaker and far more limited by comparison?"

when the quote specifically says this version of Imagine Breaker only works on the "occult"

justin-timberlake-stare.gif

I haven't negged someone in a long time, don't be my first...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yes, we know that and it's like I stated before:

"Why did you bring that up when the other variants of Imagine Breaker are weaker and far more limited by comparison?"

justin-timberlake-stare.gif

I haven't negged someone in a long time, don't be my first...
"Give it up, Dad." The baby spoke through the trumpet toy in her mouth.

"Great Demon Coronzon has gained a physical vessel, so she cannot be defeated by the current generation of Imagine Breaker which only works on the occult.

There is no other way.

This is what I was preserved for.

This is not a simple coincidence.

Someone intentionally saved me for this purpose. Isn't it a little selfish to assume you would get what you want without giving anything in return?"

"Kh."

"I was wrong to let my guard down once I was saved. And it is true I should have been lost one hundred years ago. It is thanks to Aiwass's use of me that I had this opportunity to see the world and learn what it means to create human bonds. I was fortunate to get what I did."

The CURRENT generation of Imagine Breaker only works on the "occult".

like seriously, are you even reading the quote?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
"Insulting other people's comprehension but continually show an equal lack of comprehension at the same time"

Holy shit, it's like speaking to a toddler that wants to be seen as an adult...
You too Xhom, been letting the false accusations of things I’ve never said fly.

Better back them up if you want to hold on to your credibility you hold so highly in regards to

The CURRENT generation of Imagine Breaker only works on the "occult".

like seriously, are you even reading the quote?

Apparently, you are becoming too stupid to read what the fuck I was talking about so let me make this clearer for you:

Paxton... I'm not fucking retarded and it's amazing how you refuse to understand something so basic and simple:

That quote you gave us has no fucking context attached to it because you guys never gave us a bit of context that Aleister implanted Imagine Breaker on him which basically changes alot of how we perceive Imagine Breaker. That's my entire argument and it's insane you refuse to acknowledge why people may have a problem with your credibility or massive lack of.

Read this point I made not even a good couple of posts back:
Your argument is that the quote you brought in at the Circus Thread was you just swiping at folks and it didn't mean shit since the person(Izayoi) has NANOMACHINES buffing him.
We looked at the quote and found no context of what you stated because you and Astaro never once told us that Imagine Breaker is not something Touma was LITERALLY born with(I'm not talking about Aleister implanting it in utero or whatever), I mean that the ability literally was started from Touma!
You suddenly act like saying it now suddenly means you brought it in a long ass time ago when no, you didn't. The fact I have to make it this obvious and you still refuse to understand it really shows how To Aru will remain a laughing stock due to shit like this.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
yeah nvm you're definitely not reading

I literally said "Touma with the previous generation of Imagine Breaker > " because said previous generation (or generations) don't have the "limit" of only working on the "occult"

Back