Who is the strongest character that Nakhash (Star Wars) can beat in To Aru?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Amazing how my name is being dropped on a discussion where my only two cents was pointing out the huge strength difference Izayoi and Touma have

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
if he's only continental Touma at full motivation outdoes him anyway lol

Yeah fuck it, you are too stupid to understand what I'm saying and you refuse to understand what people's issues are...

Fucking irony the niggas who complain about us doing Online Drama and lacking Comprehension is doing the former and absolutely lack the ability to comprehend what others are saying and how to read.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah fuck it, you are too stupid to understand what I'm saying and you refuse to understand what people's issues are...

Fucking irony the niggas who complain about us doing Online Drama and lacking Comprehension is doing the former and absolutely lack the ability to comprehend what others are saying and how to read.
I’m still trying to comprehend what I ever said in a non-existent discussion I apparently had

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Throughout this whole thread, every time I ask anyone to prove what they say, they got nothing.

Think I’m seeing a pattern here

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
If it requires conscious thought (i.e. it is not passive) then he may just be out of luck in that regard? :hm

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Aleister never implanted Imagine Breaker on to Touma. He simply had the original container for it, the severed mummified hand of a Saint, in his possession during his Golden Dawn days and used it to kill Mathers at the cost of destroying it.

From there, he bid his time waiting for when Imagine Breaker would resurface again and Touma was then born and revealed to be the new container for it

But this is all a total derailment so fuck it
Aleister also had pre-knowledge of Touma's birth though. To the point where he knew Touma's personality enough to create AC around his personality.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Technically speaking, Aleister just predicted Imagine Breaker after the container holding it was destroyed would move on towards a person like Touma some day and set Academy City up accordingly for whenever they turned up

“You are the one that stands at the center of all this, Kamijou Touma.”

“What…?”

“I lost the arrow in that conflict. And I needed to acquire it once it appeared again. So it would be no exaggeration to say I built Academy City in order to attract the Kamijou Touma who would eventually be born.”

“…”

“Imagine Breaker’s power is only noticeable when surrounded by people with supernatural powers. Kamijou Touma will not express his tendency toward conflict if no one needing help is within arm’s reach. …And yet you were able to make your presence perfectly known. Why was that? Isn’t it obvious? Because a stage covering western Tokyo was remade into an esper development institution that followed the perfect theory that would allow Kamijou Touma his greatest performance.”

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah all Aleister did was create the environment for the wielder of Imagine Breaker (i.e. Touma) to foster in

he didn't literally influence Imagine Breaker to specifically choose Touma, Touma's actual self is why Imagine Breaker choose him

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
If it requires conscious thought (i.e. it is not passive) then he may just be out of luck in that regard? :hm
Zayne Carrick does that passively (not always to his benefit though) and he’s not exactly a top tier Jedi
image.jpg

image.jpg

Since every action on the physical world is an attempt to increase or decrease the probability of a certain outcome, I saw probabilities as the realm in which Zayne’s learning disability would play out. I suggested in my initial proposal that Zayne existed at, for want of a better term, a right angle to the Force — askew enough, at any rate, that he couldn’t manipulate outcomes as easily as other students. He might reach into the Force to achieve a particular result, but probability would wobble, just like the jostled lamp — or a tipped wine glass. The result would be a successive unlikely result in an undesirable direction — and maybe further positive and negative echoes as the Force sought to establish equilibrium.

We built this into a number of places in the comics, right from the first issue. Zayne would improbably survive a fall through using the Force, but only to land improbably in the presence of his teachers. There was also always a passive element, that his simple presence triggered; when some improbable positive thing naturally happened around him, some improbably negative thing might soon follow, and vice versa.

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious
Splendid Ap manipulating the laws of time of Apeiron casually.

Splendid Ap went on to take over his new world. Later, he would nurture the curious product of the alien Monoliths. The containment sphere of his dimension would come to hold many more of his experimental worlds, places in which he would observe, learn, and occasionally interfere; worlds in which the standard laws of temporality were altered or suspended as he saw fit. It became the dimension known as Apeiron or the Infinity Realm.

Splendid Ap crafted a cluster of space-time continuums just to experiment time-based phenomenon.

"It was placed in my Apeiron dimension within the cluster of space-time continuums that I fashioned to explore temporal paradoxes in a contained environment that would not infringe upon our reality—”

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Splendid Ap manipulating the laws of time of Apeiron casually.

Splendid Ap crafted a cluster of space-time continuums just to experiment time-based phenomenon.
Process involved in making them? Over time or instantly and all at once or one at a time? Heck proof that their full fledged universes too. Since even Kaguya would be Universal at this rate

Hiryuu

:mjgrinThe problem is that everyone in this forum disagrees with toaru multiversal edit I'm neutral
It's kind of common knowledge though (To Aru being at least Multiversal) if you do a basic search online. Is there any specific aspect of it being multiversal that people here are in disagreement with? We can start a debate there, instead of this massive derailment.

Last edited:
Back