Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
ok I didn’t even realise the last kill was them hijacking rugrats kill via redirect, I thought it was a bus drive

I have to complain about that cause it’s totally lousy - I specifically don’t let redirectors tamper with lethal actions for that reason, it’s just a free mafia kill with no counter play at all

Poyser

ok I didn’t even realise the last kill was them hijacking rugrats kill via redirect, I thought it was a bus drive

I have to complain about that cause it’s totally lousy - I specifically don’t let redirectors tamper with lethal actions for that reason, it’s just a free mafia kill with no counter play at all
I dont think Ive ever seen a redirector that is prohibited from targeting a kill lol? What games have you used that in? Not something I actually thought about at all, but dont hate that variant now you've said it

that one JOAT they had was really powerful, but like i said it was handicapped as it contained all their useful night roles and restricted to one usage per night and obv if that guy dies theyve got basically nothing. obviously their roles became infinitely easier to use well when the entire town is outed. i even gave rugrat a daykill so he didnt even have to claim vig at all if he didnt want to

Poyser

Like tbh I dont really hate roles that punish mass claims. As much as we use them as a crutch in our standard, thats also a pretty lame way to try and solve the game

Poyser

i especially dont think theres a need for a mass claim when you basically know who you're gonna lynch anyway

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
^ which specifically was because of the redirector kek
It's kinda obvious, though, since scums know what kill is theirs and they will realize who the Vig is. The only counter play would be to just not shoot, but in the position we were in Rugrat couldn't afford that. Maybe give the Vig a 1x Unstoppable for such cases.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I dont think Ive ever seen a redirector that is prohibited from targeting a kill lol? What games have you used that in? Not something I actually thought about at all, but dont hate that variant now you've said it

that one JOAT they had was really powerful, but like i said it was handicapped as it contained all their useful night roles and restricted to one usage per night and obv if that guy dies theyve got basically nothing. obviously their roles because infinitely easier to use well when the entire town is outed. i even gave rugrat a daykill so he didnt even have to claim vig at all if he didnt want to

I can’t remember exactly which games but it’s something I’m consistent on cause it’s way too powerful otherwise - I’m not a fan of mafia having extra kills in general unless the split is unfavourable to them

id basically say any game from like 2020 onwards that’s had one, I’ve not allowed them to compel kills

Poyser

It's kinda obvious, though, since scums know what kill is theirs and they will realize who the Vig is. The only counter play would be to just not shoot, but in the position we were in Rugrat couldn't afford that. Maybe give the Vig a 1x Unstoppable for such cases.
Not really, scum assumed that the SK had killed doddsy lol. If theres 3 kills then they know there is a vig, but I dont at all think they necessarily assume the daykiller is the vig. I think most scum teams would assume it was someone else that hadnt claimed yet

Poyser

Also if Rug had shot on either N1 or N2, he'd have been out of shots by the time they realised who he was and wouldnt have been able to hijack his kill

its like I said lol, pretty much everything that could go wrong for town did here

Poyser

Ill take that on board tho. I dont hate redirectors not being able to effect kills. I just like the idea of punishing claiming as well. Theyre only powerful if they know who to target

Poyser

also, goth boy protecting himself that last day phase would have actually made the most sense considering he was the most powerful role left

ofc, the lad clearly wasnt paying attention to anything lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’ll take that on board tho. I dont hate redirectors not being able to effect kills. I just like the idea of punishing claiming as well. Theyre only powerful if they know who to target
I’m sure I came to the realisation when a kill got compelled in one of my own games and I thought ‘huh, this kinda sucks’ lmao

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Ill take that on board tho. I dont hate redirectors not being able to effect kills. I just like the idea of punishing claiming as well. Theyre only powerful if they know who to target
That's fair. I just usually make claiming redundant in games. But I had the case of scum having a control ability in one of my games and them controlling the Serial Killer which didn't go well lol. So I usually make Vigs and SK immune to controls and redirects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back