• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Part of me actually wants to see how this Lethal wagon would go between his response and other players reactions but it's almost halfway through the day and nothing has happened so I'd rather pivot to my suspects.

Dalton

Distinguished
Forgot this had started, my bad :slip:

Made a big multiquote about Ratchet looking scummy and then thought I should probably check who's still alive :slip:

We move.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Roman Reigns Wrestling GIF by WWE

yall asking the dumbest questions.
This from the guy who will back up his friend Ekko when he asks other players if they're scum and expects a genuine answer

Ultra

THE BEAR
Brief overview of Gram's play:

- A lot of early back and forth with Ekko that just kinda dissolved
- Early spec about Flower's alignment and that of her defenders. Promised to address the arguments and never delivered.
- Puts some early pressure on Phenom
- Grills Lethal
- After the Ratchet ordeal hops onto the RDK wagon

No major red flags but don't get a strong sense of direction from his game sans Lethal, which he's currently betting the farm in. Would have a hard time reading him generously in town Lethal world.

Dalton

Distinguished
BLD? What does BLD have anything to do with me?

Also I'm quite busy today, will check in later.
Odd way to respond - touched a nerve?
so far

lethal or nevermind can be scum. entered with flavor talk and nothing else

gram has some posts observing and shading a bit towards me and ratchet and flowa. no followup beyond asking questions

bld/psychic just checked in but nothing else.

goth, if hes midnight, is going to be semi unreadable day 1 lol

ratchets posturing to me felt a little forced. interactions with the rest r okay

doddsy looks more easy going early and not playing dumb. looks townie

ultra looks okay. always strong day 1 entrances. interactions with ratchet r good

flowa looks okay. if the neighbor has 1 town 1 scum i favor her being the townie in it rn
is it just me or is this very non-committal by Ekko's standards?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
he said lethal was obvscum. but his read on rdk didn't seem as certain and it was also partially based on lethal being scum. I asked why we weren't lynching lethal first and got no response. now he wants to lynch lethal anyway but hasn't really been around to put anything into it yet. tbf I was busy today too so not putting a ton of stock in that last point
RDK just seemed like the kind of opportunity scum Gram would love to cash in on. RDK clearly didn't do himself any favors with his play so I can see Gram opting for the higher value lynch there in favor of Lethal whom scum would probably look at as a mislynch they can pull from the shelf if all else fails.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Going to keep my vote on X, for now. Historically I'm pretty good at reading him and had no issue finding him as town within a day in the last two games. His scum tell is that he's more of a wet noodle, does less grilling and there's a lot more preparation in his posts and pushes. And that's more or less the impression I'm getting here. This probably won't be going anywhere today though.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Why are you pretending flower asked Indigo directly anything?
She asked why would someone scan someone.
I said cuz they are scummy.
thats all.
She said "why would you investigate me" which is clearly something only the one doing the investigating can say for certain. It's cool that you got your opinion on why Indigo copped Flower but it's completely unimportant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back