• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Dragon is throwing me for a loop this game

im not complaining as such, it’s a nice change from the last round but it’s almost disconcerting

also I wanted to give lethal the entirety of my night to get in here, he’s basically ducked for 2 days, and will be the lynch today unless he drastically changes my mind - he’s almost certainly scum

Rugrat

Caldust
1. Dalton
2. T-Pein
4. Grammaton
6. Lethal
7. Hans TWEETenberg
8. Ultra
9. CraigPelton
10. Goth Boy
11. Psychic
12. Aurelian
14. Black Pegged Dragon
15. Big Man RDK v2
16. PHEN0M
17. Doddsy
18. Evans
19. Nevermind
20. Rugrat
21. Indigo

22. Ekko
23. Tiara

Grammaton

Consigliere
I can agree he does seem different but I don't think it's necessarily scum. Man has been confidently mislynched twice in a row from town led wagons

Because we all know what's going to happen there anyway. He'll get pissed which will be used as more fuel to mislynch him.

I don't read him town or anything but a no caution wagon on him just seems easy pickings for scum

you don’t think he’s town but you do think it would be a mislynch?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yes, I think it's more likely than not going to be a mislynch based on how the wagon came about + general odds

which players on the wagon in particular are you referring to, and for what reason?

General odds arent really indicative of anything - what exactly are you saying here?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Why is there no pause re: lethal voting again?

I feel like there should be a bit more caution here regarding recent events, and the lack of any real concern or consideration that most of you can't read him is a bit dodge

I can agree he does seem different but I don't think it's necessarily scum. Man has been confidently mislynched twice in a row from town led wagons

Because we all know what's going to happen there anyway. He'll get pissed which will be used as more fuel to mislynch him.

I don't read him town or anything but a no caution wagon on him just seems easy pickings for scum

It's not a soft defense it's a soft scum lean on those pushing it with no consideration

I mean this would be irrelevant

I'll take the risk :rippedcal

None of these posts answer my question

I want specific names?

Unless youre arguing it applies to everyone, and if so, are there any degrees of sus at play or just a general keeping options open type sus?

Doddsy

Mafia God
None of these posts answer my question

I want specific names?

Unless youre arguing it applies to everyone, and if so, are there any degrees of sus at play or just a general keeping options open type sus?
General sus mainly, although I do believe yourself and BPD look especially bad in the push

Grammaton

Consigliere
General sus mainly, although I do believe yourself and BPD look especially bad in the push

Which push? On lethal? Or are you just parroting Ultra here re: Haza?

If you think I look bad, why arent you questionning me - Im right here and our overlapping times of play are limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back