• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Distinguished
did u take into account that this was... page 6?
Yes.

I also took into account it was you.
Dragon is throwing me for a loop this game

im not complaining as such, it’s a nice change from the last round but it’s almost disconcerting

also I wanted to give lethal the entirety of my night to get in here, he’s basically ducked for 2 days, and will be the lynch today unless he drastically changes my mind - he’s almost certainly scum
"He's almost certainly scum"

Based on ducking the thread alone, or something else too?

Lethal

Exceptional
Stop offing my Town reads…and Ratchet was so obviously Indie…what a waste :blobnotgood.
Hindsight heroism isn't nice.

Yeah, Alco was my Mason

also, Flower is town

Oh dear.

I can tell you that we have mislynched him in the 2 games that happened here on the first two days.
Me thinks 3rd time is the charm

Keep swinging and one day you might be right.

Well I can confirm Ultra has nothing to do with Alco getting killed in the night phase.

:zord:

1. Dalton
2. T-Pein
4. Grammaton
6. Lethal
7. Hans TWEETenberg
8. Ultra
9. CraigPelton
10. Goth Boy
11. Psychic
12. Aurelian
14. Black Pegged Dragon
15. Big Man RDK v2
16. PHEN0M
17. Doddsy
18. Evans
19. Nevermind
20. Rugrat
21. Indigo

22. Ekko
23. Tiara

Annie wan else I should have

BuT wHaT mAkEs YoU rEaD tHeM tOwN?

@Lethal get in here and claim

Why?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Which push? On lethal? Or are you just parroting Ultra here re: Haza?

If you think I look bad, why arent you questionning me - Im right here and our overlapping times of play are limited?
Lethal push yes. You linked Haza and Lethal but since Haza flipped town you've not mentioned anything about it, nor showed any hesitancy to still go for Lethal.

Because I don't have anything to ask that I feel will have useful answers. I can ask you about the above but regardless of the answer you give it won't be as telling as you not bringing it up on your own

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yes.

I also took into account it was you.

"He's almost certainly scum"

Based on ducking the thread alone, or something else too?

His posts prior to and when we interacted had the hallmarks of classic scum lethal

Youre better off going back and reading our convo given youre late to the game

Lethal

Exceptional
Hulk Hogan, Absorber. When targeted with a role at night, I absorb one shot of the role used on me. Whichever role that targets me will still resolve as normal.

Flavour - One of the biggest stars WWE has ever seen and being such a big player Vince let me do anything that I wanted to, basically cos I put WWE on the global map.

I can confirm that I was *NOT* targeted by anybody last night. I clarified with Poyser that if multiple roles are used, his order of resolution would follow for what one is absorbed.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Lethal push yes. You linked Haza and Lethal but since Haza flipped town you've not mentioned anything about it, nor showed any hesitancy to still go for Lethal.

Because I don't have anything to ask that I feel will have useful answers. I can ask you about the above but regardless of the answer you give it won't be as telling as you not bringing it up on your own

I independently read lethal as scum, and I thought that if one of them was, the other had a good equity given their awkward reads of one another. Doesnt preclude lethal from being scum at all.

Whats the correct mourning period in your eyes before I or anyone who gets a lynch wrong is allowed to resume with their thoughts?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Hulk Hogan, Absorber. When targeted with a role at night, I absorb one shot of the role used on me. Whichever role that targets me will still resolve as normal.

Flavour - One of the biggest stars WWE has ever seen and being such a big player Vince let me do anything that I wanted to, basically cos I put WWE on the global map.

I can confirm that I was *NOT* targeted by anybody last night. I clarified with Poyser that if multiple roles are used, his order of resolution would follow for what one is absorbed.
What's Ekko's secret then, you masons?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Hey Ekko, wanna share your little secret?

could you clarify the above with respect to the below please

Lethal

Exceptional
I'd love, love, love, LOVE to see Ekko swing today cos that lad just reminding me of his SK play at Xmas 2021. Shit posting, setup spec, endless questions and ignoring the answer, dribbling theories that go nowhere, buddying up with Pein in whatever symbiotic nonsense they have going on.

Vote: Ekko

Grammaton

Consigliere
I'd love, love, love, LOVE to see Ekko swing today cos that lad just reminding me of his SK play at Xmas 2021. Shit posting, setup spec, endless questions and ignoring the answer, dribbling theories that go nowhere, buddying up with Pein in whatever symbiotic nonsense they have going on.

Vote: Ekko

lmao jfc

Doddsy

Mafia God
I independently read lethal as scum, and I thought that if one of them was, the other had a good equity given their awkward reads of one another. Doesnt preclude lethal from being scum at all.

Whats the correct mourning period in your eyes before I or anyone who gets a lynch wrong is allowed to resume with their thoughts?
Didn't say it does, I said you in no way considering it, or mentioning it all was poor.

You going to keep asking questions that have nothing to do with what was actually said?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Didn't say it does, I said you in no way considering it, or mentioning it all was poor.

You going to keep asking questions that have nothing to do with what was actually said?

mentioning what? what are you even talking about?

'Oh no I was wrong on Haza, I hope Im not wrong on Lethal'

there you go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back