• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Distinguished
dalton again i dont "think" you are wrong. I know you are. I never claim to have solved the game by page 6 ever. in elden ring i was struggling for awhile just to pick a side. only after ultra/ratchet/tpein flipped where i started getting my head into the game

you are missing the point
I never said you have to have the game solved by page 6. Stop putting words into my mouth.

Its about how you're playing the game. Usually you would pick someone and just roll with it aggressively if for no other reason than to gauge reactions. Here's you've been noticeable hung up on dull role spec and have been far less willing to go all-in on pressuring people.

Its a different playstyle to your town one, and one that makes the most sense for you to have as scum.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I just want to put it out there for hindsight that Indigo copping Flower before his own mason mate has no good explanation for me.

Flower wasn't even a suspect, and if he *was* going to go outside of his mason chat, I figured he'd check T-Pein. But conveniently he checked outside his masonry, after he made a comment that he felt confident he could figure out his buddy and by Alco's own admission, he made no effort to. And then Alco just so happened to die.

This is not an "Alco is scum" post but a "Remember this if Alco is somehow alive on Day 5 after his slot openly claimed cop" post.

RDK

Marvelous
I gotta say, your standpoint of suspecting the person who defended (town) you after you asked me if I could pull a rabbit out of my hat and do so, and not any of your mislynchers sans Ekko is kinda weird.

I will remember this.
but you were on my wagon, you only left when it was inevitable. I consider you among my mislynchers.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
curious you didn't mention it earlier but I'll take your support, let's not turn back now!

vote gram
cp wanting to pursue ws players looks good on him

cp how is ur read of doddsy rn?

Brief overview of Gram's play:

- A lot of early back and forth with Ekko that just kinda dissolved
- Early spec about Flower's alignment and that of her defenders. Promised to address the arguments and never delivered.
- Puts some early pressure on Phenom
- Grills Lethal
- After the Ratchet ordeal hops onto the RDK wagon

No major red flags but don't get a strong sense of direction from his game sans Lethal, which he's currently betting the farm in. Would have a hard time reading him generously in town Lethal world.
our early interactions made me lean slight town on him

He is "trying a new style"
in b4 Tweet asks me why I am responding if I aint Ekko.
when its full moon I'll go back to old style

The way Ekko jumped into this and started making constructive posts makes me nervous that him and Indigo are aligned and this is some weird Ekko play that Indigo agreed to.
i belive indigo tho. do u still think he is scum?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I just want to put it out there for hindsight that Indigo copping Flower before his own mason mate has no good explanation for me.

Flower wasn't even a suspect, and if he *was* going to go outside of his mason chat, I figured he'd check T-Pein. But conveniently he checked outside his masonry, after he made a comment that he felt confident he could figure out his buddy and by Alco's own admission, he made no effort to. And then Alco just so happened to die.

This is not an "Alco is scum" post but a "Remember this if Alco is somehow alive on Day 5 after his slot openly claimed cop" post.
It can easily be explained with Indigo just liking to target me, but we should definitely keep this in mind.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'd love, love, love, LOVE to see Ekko swing today cos that lad just reminding me of his SK play at Xmas 2021. Shit posting, setup spec, endless questions and ignoring the answer, dribbling theories that go nowhere, buddying up with Pein in whatever symbiotic nonsense they have going on.

Vote: Ekko
we can finish this guy now :hestonpls

Dalton

Distinguished
What do you want me to say? the one that decides how this works is the host

i'm town, i have a mason chat with another player i don't know their role or their alignment, but i can do something else

i belive u tbh. i think the mason talk is all noise rn

we shud hang RDK

vote lynch RDK

I will read his posts
This is a curious interaction btw. Indigo following Ekko immediately lol.

Alco

Distinguished

Imagine it turns out I killed me.

*Head explodes*

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
For context, in the Waifu game when I claimed neutral Indie as the Serial Killer he was more than willing to help me with what he thought was my wincon.
In Fuji‘s game when he could choose a player to link with he chose me as his target to protect.
And in Breaking Bad he also wanted to check me first.

So It’s not unlike Indigo to do that. Could he also fake claim this as scum, though? Of course.

Nevermind modkilled

Poyser

Mid Day 1

@Nevermind has been modkilled for breaking the game rules…
shawn-michaels.gif

Character: HBK Shawn Michaels
Alignment: WWE
Role: Vanilla Townie

As one of the best god damn wrestlers to ever do it and close personal friend to Papa H, he has drafted you into this war to help out. After all, there is nobody he can trust more to deliver his message. He has decided you don't need a role however, as your talent and propensity for head games are enough to make a difference on its own.

Vanilla Townie: You have no role

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Day continues….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back