• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Eh, Dest being so secretive with his claim isn‘t a good look tbh. He did the same as scum in the Waifu game.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Eh, Dest being so secretive with his claim isn‘t a good look tbh. He did the same as scum in the Waifu game.
him holding claims is NAI tbf

the way he joined lethal's wagon + how tame he is this game is lean scum

also one of his first posts this game where he word salad talk about ur mason claim was awful imo

Dalton

Distinguished
i think i was the first one to scum read u. id say my push is successful this game

whether it lands scum or not idk

eitherway last games ive focused on the active players. this time we'll switch it up and burn all inactive and be more lenient toward active ones
Lmao Ekko laying seeds early.

Been called out for not playing to his usual meta, so claims the lynch of RDK to try position himself as playing to his meta, and with the second line subtly foreshadows that he's not gonna hit scum.

Taking the piss.

Dalton

Distinguished
/ side topic

RDK if u happen to be town can u ask poyser to resub back into one of the inactive slots lol
TMI?!?!
Why are we lynching RDK?

You know what....

vote lynch RDK

giphy.gif

Why are you voting him?

Oh wait, I thought it was majority lynch. nvm,

unvote
bruh

this is too on the nose right

Dalton

Distinguished
why r u okay with it. its a wagon im very on board with

if u scum read me its very likely I'm just mislynching lethal here, like i did with RDK

actually don't answer this. ur reads make no sense to begin with

just bus him already
Are you seriously implying that if you and Lethal were teammates, you wouldn't vote him here?

💀
inb4 dalton arguing me and lethal being a team now
zzz.

As I've already said, I'm willing to accept that you could be SK here. It still tracks with your play overall, just means I possibly misread some of the links between you and other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back