• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Distinguished
Something about this entrance doesn't sit right to me. Not sure if it's the opening sentence or that he for some reason iso'd Ratchet of all people and had a case against him? Wouldn't be my first priority if I was late to the game. Why would Dalton read Ratchet's posts before even posting in the game?

Second post of the game and he's calling Ekko non-committal. It's also weird that some of these guys that haven't played a ton of games with Ekko can somehow read his apparent meta so well.

Shade on Ekko.

This feels like an easy way for him to move his vote around at EOD if needed.

Didn't age well because this was Flower's reads.

More suss on Ekko.

Not giving Ekko's slot a fair chance.

Calls out Gram and also makes an odd comment about Lethal.

Dalton is scum reading Ekko here and links him with Gram, all while saying Gram isn't progressing the game.

Not sure why you're trying to be so confident on old stuff then?

Bolded is to Lethal and pingy as well. Non-bolded is to Gram. It feels like Dalton is trying to link them again.

Okay? If it's phony, push it?

Calls out Lethal for town reading him. I think there's some decent equity if Lethal flips scum here.

Ah, this guy was just scum reading or at the very least shading Gram, yeah? We just read those posts. Not sure why Dalton is buddying now (I hope it has nothing to do with Gram being executed, too bad he back back as a stump)?

Why does it look good, though? I am town reading Phenom, but this feels too easy for Dalton to give.

So Dalton makes a comment on how Lethal susses Alco 2.0 because he's acting the same as Alco 1.0 (who was town), and then is just alright dropping it? Dalton has had a lot of weird interactions around Lethal's slot.

Now linking Tpein to Ekko.

Interesting he pulls out a Tpein post to suss AFTER he links Ekko with Tpein. This definitely feels like there's an agenda here.

This is quite an in-depth read of Ekko's play style for only a few games together. I love how he digs in with Ekko but somehow progresses his read of Gram to town after shading him?

Finally.

Oh oh, Indigo is being linked to Ekko now.

Hmmm.

Seems kind of an unnecessary way to handle Ekko's slot here. As well, Dalton was calling Ekko non-committal and that his play style had changed. But as Ekko pointed out, Dalton changed to say his tone has changed. Tone and play style are two different things. This kind of feels like Dalton moving the goal posts a bit.

Okay but a lot of Dalton's activity comes from engaging with Ekko and now he's the one calling it quits? I don't like that.

Interesting that a Lethal vote never happened, even though the wagon was moving, and an execution happened isntead.

Funny, because you say Ekko is laying seeds, but you've tried to link Gram, Tpein, and Indigo all to Ekko. Who really is laying seeds?

I think Dalton is a wolf who has been caught coming into the game late and is struggling to create content and find a footing in this game. His suss on Ekko is fairly tunnely. He went from shading Gram to town reading him (possible buddy attempt with the town core comment). And he's had some awkward interactions with Lethal, who is my top wolf suss. I think if Lethal flips wolf, we have a very likely partner here.
NGL, stopped reading like a third of the way through it cos these points are ass.

1. I was reading the thread from the beginning and Ratchet's posts stuck out to me at that point. Hence I was gonna quote a bunch of them to show why.
2. I've played a couple games with Ekko tbh, including on WS. He's also got a distinct way of playing so its easy to pick out when it changes.
3. There was no way in which I was making it easy to move my vote around. I was clearly far behind the thread and so was simply letting people know I'd still be able to help at EOD.
4. Your argument around me linking Gramma and Ekko makes no sense, as you initially say that seems to be my intent, then are equally suspicious that I change my view of Gramma.

These readbacks you do achieve nothing more than allow you to twist posts to align with your preconceived notions.

If anything, me targeting Ekko and Gramma should probably ping you as an unlikely scumplay since what scum actively decides to go head-to-head with the most dominant players in this game? In the last game you played with me (ER) when I was scum I was very amicable with the 'thread leaders' (you and Ekko) whereas here I'm actively sussing them. But this obviously doesn't ross your mind because you're just looking for justification for your read.

This isn't even a scumtell, as you did the same thing with these self-fulfilling multiquotes in ER when you were town. Its just frustrating.

Rugrat

Caldust
Run me through this pls
Players that very clearly make no attempt to keep up with or follow the game are almost invariably town.

there was a choice between Lethal and Ultra yesterday and she was pushing the actual cop. There makes no sense from a scum POV to do that

these types of players are the kinda that would avoid attention like the plague, so I don’t see why to stick the head above the parapet for a cop mislynch

Lethal

Exceptional
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back