• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked You Will Eat The Bugs - A Mafia game brought to you by the World Economic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I didn't town read him for it. You flipped your reads on two scum reads and made them town.

It isn't really the same. Also called you out for town reading him on day 3.
Nibel read was always conditional on you not being scum but I'm willing to entertain that nibel is just a wild card and says random shit sometimes

Reloaded I just didn't figure Mafia would use their role that way and reloaded came off like a simp who would do something like give that role to their best town read lol fr

Magic

Resplendent
Okay I'm good with the cp lynch lol.

I'll wait for others to chime in and Flower to get back.

Kind of agree with Lind on Tweet but that's burned me twice in his two most recent scum games so eh.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I think it's probably you and melkor at this point fr, you seemed pretty sure it was only a team of 4
It's not Melkor and me. I town read Melkor because of RDK's posts on him and RDK flipping town cop. I don't know if you read them, but he essentially hints quite hard that Melkor is the one he investigated.

As for a team of 4, it's speculation. I could be wrong, I just base it on the normal number of scums for a game of this size. If game doesn't end after 4 scum lynches, then I was wrong and we have one more left.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I really don't think it's Melkor at this point. Along with a very likely cop check on his slot, Nibel tunneled him for days as well.

Unless Melkor is Godfather who scans innocent. Is it common for godfathers to scan innocent on here too?

Magic

Resplendent
I saw this post as well, and just wanna say - weird way to read Flower, Fang. Also, you weren't the highest poster when Ratchet made those posts if I recall correctly. I think that was me lol.

These posts revolving around Reloaded's claim right? @Magic (or other posts?)

Well, honestly his reaction around those claims kinda comes off as NAI to me. I'm not sure why he'd not vote Reloaded with you after this anyway. I think he had a bin tier with Reloaded in it. Not sure I remember the players there.
Why do it at all.

Also he did have nibel and reloaded in his scum reads along with gad and melkor.

Magic

Resplendent
I really don't think it's Melkor at this point. Along with a very likely cop check on his slot, Nibel tunneled him for days as well.

Unless Melkor is Godfather who scans innocent. Is it common for godfathers to scan innocent on here too?
Yes it is.

Magic

Resplendent
Okay, this is fucking rich. First you Clown my posts, tell me I should stop leading and then you pull that shit when I'm also sick. Sorry for not having a fucking direction when I'm just fucking done at this point.
why would you be done after getting two scum lynches?

also you were sick during xmas mafia too and just kept playing through it.

Magic

Resplendent
Magic: I think he's just Town. He's giving me advice how to play which is what he tends to do as Town (esp previous game when he told me how to use my role, despite not even knowing what it was). Also his lack of claim tracking D1 tracks with his Town play. Probably my strongest Town read now.
CP: Still leaning Town on him. Though his reads list comment previous day was whack fr. He posted his most recent reads list hours ago from when I asked and I asked for his current reads which should have told him that I was asking about if anything changed. Else he doesn't look bad from this day phase either and he had multiple opportunities by now to jump on me and didn't which I think looks good.
Nibel: Was sus of him at first, but his EoD2 made me soften up on him because he was headstrong which I liked. Scum Nibel is more timid.
You: I think you look fine for now and I like you not just buddying me or trying to de escalate. Instead you stood your ground. Reminds me of the times we used to clash a lot in the past.

This is my Town core for now. Maybe add Lind for his comment, but I hate him not giving a read on me and just putting me in null.

Flower10/02/2024 14:26​

Yeah. Nibel became apparent when he ghosted the thread.
Not even active in the chat.
Nor the scum chat.

Flower10/02/2024 14:54​

Nibel subbing out because he got heat on him was kinda awful, too.

Magic— 10/02/2024 14:59​

Nibel always wanted to be scum I thought

Flower10/02/2024 15:00​

He wanted to, but he can't really deal with pressure.

this was our convo in discord after a scum game of nibel's(literally 2 weeks ago) on wg. you said he was ghosting the thread due to pressure and couldn't deal with it and ended up repping out, which i felt was strange as he always talks about wanting to be scum. this is why i was fine with just blind lynching day 3 because of this convo and yet when he was ghosting the thread on day 2 you didn't bring up this meta of his from literally the past game you played with him.

Magic

Resplendent
Bruh, Nibel hasn't even been on in 16h or so kek.

I'll be honest - Doesn't make sense to get Nibel's claim here if we've decided on lynching Gad. I highly doubt they're both scum aligned here and decide to just AFK the thread and put their team in the dumps.

I also looked at their interaction EoD last day phase and it didn't look like they were aligned. Gad was adding more pressure on Nibel alongside Gram at the end there. Don't think he gains anything by putting his teammate in that position.

To be fair, Nibel hasn’t even been online in like 17h kek.

and it's weird you didn't recall that he did this to his team, again, literally your last time you played with him.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Why do it at all.

Also he did have nibel and reloaded in his scum reads along with gad and melkor.
True. I can't really answer that there, ignoring it would be best. And by extension his interaction around Reloaded's claim then, could just be viewed as genuine in that case and not just NAI as I previously said.

Yes it is.
Hmm.. frankly I wouldn't consider Melkor for now still.

Magic

Resplendent
Your role is literally the polar opposite of what Gram's town role is
Uhhh

I didn't make the set-up 😂

This game has diseases?

Somebody might get Covid in this game no cap.

There‘s nothing about diseases in Gram‘s role?

What do you think quarantine is referencing, flavor wise? :biden

Quarantine is where you have to stay when you‘re sick lol.

Jesus christ

Yeah, I‘m going off for a bit. Might get drunk today, so if I drunk post, just ignore it.

vote nibel

Time to claim boyyo

Your claim sounds more townie than Gad's to me.

@Poyser did you answer this about nibel? I see you went back to voting him earlier

RDK feels on an island and phoning it in, not confident on it but doesn't vibe like his scum range. Aurelian just seems obvtown. Rugrat is more aggro and indignant than I expect from his scum game. Only one of these id say I'm confident on is aurelian which is why I believe I had him in dark blue

I'd rather lynch gad than spend more time on Nibel who I don't believe would be scum with gad. Low key I think I caught gad out when he tried to play the "I had to lynch lethal it was him or me" card shortly after he self voted lol, just a huge contradiction in his mode of thinking that doesn't jive. Then theres the refusal to claim for 12+ hours followed by easily claiming when he shows up next. It's like we get a different gad every time he pops in.

Could also still yeet reloaded, he has still yet to explain any of his reads. He just dropped a claim and left it at that. Not bussin

Don't think I'm interested in lynching outside of those two today tbdean fr fr

Vote Count 2 Day 2

Flower: Gad
Poyser: Nibel > Gad> Nibel > Reloaded > Nibel
Lord Melkor: Gad > RDK > Nibel
Magic: Gad > Unvote > Reloaded
Bachi: Reloaded
Aurelian: Melkor
Tempest: Gad > Reloaded
Fuji: Gad
Gad: Gad
Tweet: Nibel > Rugrat
Lind: Nibel > Rugrat
Reloaded: Gad > Unvote

Gad: 3
Reloaded: 3
Nibel: 2
Rugrat: 2
Melkor: 1

With 16 players it takes 9 to reach majority. You have around 12 hours remaining.

Bar was closed, so I had to buy that cheap wine from a gas station and now I'm barely drunk kek.

I see Nibel popped in and basically didn't say shit which is annoying, but I don't wanna blind lynch there.

Imma keep my vote on Gad.

@Tempest let's finish Gad tbh. Imma go to sleep soon fr.

Vote Gad, Relo.

Yeah you know what, lets lynch this. Fr

Because I want a lynch today, I'm going to bed and there is no fucking traction on this wagon. It's insane how much resistance there is. That and his claim is utter shit and looks botched.

Honestly might want to lynch this just cause I don't see how this relates at all to Belle delphine?

Did she do something with covid preaching or somethings. Why can't she gift a commute.

Which is called bathwater?

He claims he can gift a Commute.

1x commuteG

The other one is "Only fans Subscription"

So the only fans subscription makes them immune to diseases and the bath water makes them commute...I feel like it would make more sense in reverse.

I agree. Dunno why it's like that.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. I keep my vote on Gad. Would appreciate it if you dropped a reads list, Magic.

GN.

Same for you @Tempest and @Poyser . Wanna know what your current reads look like.

Anyway, GN.

Mr reloaded is my direction high key and low-key i did say I felt I caught gad out on something that came from an exchange between us and nothing to do with others

I think I'd prefer lynching reloaded because his claim comes off as off and he just seemingly made it up as he went along. Like someone brought up bath water then his ability turns out to be bath water but he didn't specify which until asked. Then he just agreed the ability names don't make sense names should be reversed when I brought it up lol

What happened with Gad, Magic? You don't want to lynch him now that he played the AtE card and vanished after dropping his claim?

Pretty much. Less confident on it.

The role seems too perfect, I don't like this. Bro dropped this and leave, I can't understand what was going around his head to leave after a claim. Maybe I'm biased because of my clash with but I'm just going to lynch this motherfucker.

Vote Lynch Gad

Please people, let's send Gad in Hell

Why not reloaded?

Can't explain why he's reading anyone town or scum but knows he wants to lynch gad

Yeah okay, he can go fr

Weird reaction

Bro you can just go for Reloaded if you want, idc but I just want Gad to be back now that I'm here

I mean you're right. You don't explain your reads seemingly in these games. In the wg one you were praised for your effort. The thing is while you don't elaborate on your reads it appears like you do hunt on setup spec and role claims, heavily, as you did in that second post linked above.

You've not reacted to literally any of the claims or stated whether or not you read the people as town or not based on them or the abilities. Not even sure you reacted to aurelian claiming info.

okay why couldn't you say any of this a long time ago lmao why did you need to be asked 10 times to explain literally any read fr fr on god

kind of agree about fuji tbf can usually pick him out as town easily but this game he's been a total fly on the wall

This is the progression on the gad wagon immediately after reloaded's claim

Alson @han crazy how the reloaded scum read and town read on gad came too late despite them being tied here at 3 votes a piece. Crazy too late.

Also to note flower usually defers to strong players. Myself, poyser, and Craig were all on reloaded being scum(or nibel for poyser) with none of us thinking gad is the direction and that's when she decided to go solo in thoughts.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
why would you be done after getting two scum lynches?

also you were sick during xmas mafia too and just kept playing through it.
I'm fucking sick. And that's even richer coming from you when you yourself told me to not exhaust myself too much by playing too much. My health fucking comes first.

Flower10/02/2024 14:26​

Yeah. Nibel became apparent when he ghosted the thread.
Not even active in the chat.
Nor the scum chat.

Flower10/02/2024 14:54​

Nibel subbing out because he got heat on him was kinda awful, too.

Magic— 10/02/2024 14:59​

Nibel always wanted to be scum I thought

Flower10/02/2024 15:00​

He wanted to, but he can't really deal with pressure.

this was our convo in discord after a scum game of nibel's(literally 2 weeks ago) on wg. you said he was ghosting the thread due to pressure and couldn't deal with it and ended up repping out, which i felt was strange as he always talks about wanting to be scum. this is why i was fine with just blind lynching day 3 because of this convo and yet when he was ghosting the thread on day 2 you didn't bring up this meta of his from literally the past game you played with him.

and it's weird you didn't recall that he did this to his team, again, literally your last time you played with him.
Dude, his online status was fucking visible at the time. It's fucking clear he isn't just ducking the thread when he genuinely just isn't here. Why the fuck do you think I even checked his online status kek.

Honestly just get out with that shit.

Magic

Resplendent
I'm fucking sick. And that's even richer coming from you when you yourself told me to not exhaust myself too much by playing too much. My health fucking comes first.

Dude, his online status was fucking visible at the time. It's fucking clear he isn't just ducking the thread when he genuinely just isn't here. Why the fuck do you think I even checked his online status kek.

Honestly just get out with that shit.
Er, you're saying his online status was visible at that point?

He's invisible now(unless im wrong). Weird he seemingly switched this game with no one ever mentioning this in the thread before yet still seems like he was advised to switch.

Magic

Resplendent
Even weirder you knew he went invisiv
Er, you're saying his online status was visible at that point?

He's invisible now(unless im wrong). Weird he seemingly switched this game with no one ever mentioning this in the thread before yet still seems like he was advised to switch.

Also how did you know he switched lol. Did you look again after he died?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Even weirder you knew he went invisiv

Also how did you know he switched lol. Did you look again after he died?
I'm hosting a game with him next and wanted to know if he's online to finalize our setup and make the Role PMs.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
This is fucking ridiculous. You think I know his meta yet as his scum mate do nothing to help him change his meta and even point out in the thread that he isn't here kek.

WOAT take.

Magic

Resplendent
I'm hosting a game with him next and wanted to know if he's online to finalize our setup and make the Role PMs.
Ya that's fair and all but again tad weird he suddenly decided to be invisible this game after always being visible previously with the only person aware of his online status being you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back