• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked You Will Eat The Bugs - A Mafia game brought to you by the World Economic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I gave a lot of reads day 1. I quess I should evaluate them due to current gamestate.

I have strong town reads on you and Flower right now (after consideration I think ATE is real), I think Poyser is next.

CP is trending up from null, Tweet is trending down from town read. Fuji has went down a lot from initial town read. Aurelian I am not sure about right now.

Slight town lean on Reloaded.

I am sussing RDK and Fuji right now the most, then Rugrat, Nibel.
I think Fuji looks fine now that he is doing shit tbh.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
It's not really level 1 play to take those things into consideration. Tweet decided to not vote Gad earlier in the day phase - I recall a post by him saying "I'm categorically not voting Gad" when Gad was very much the prime consideration for the lynch at that time. Your question about "if Nibel was in danger of being lynched" is answered by Tweet and me repeatedly putting pressure on his slot and continuously advocating for Nibel > Gad. You know this to be true since I quoted you as well on this.

Also, there's no way I come in EoD and just say "Nope" to the top 2 wagons and Vote Nibel when my position on Gad from day 1 and day 2 was that he was town and also gave my rationale that Reloaded is town. I realize that this is WIFOM, but the logic stands.

By virtue of this statement, what do I gain from advocating for a wagon completely different from Gad or the top two wagons if Gad was the easier lynch? Might as well have said "This drunk guy is avoiding a claim and isn't complying, and then suddenly complies later, let's vote him" because that's literally what happened.

I did do the same thing. You'd have to consider things differently with my slot. I advocated for Nibel > Gad. I repeatedly told players that Gad was more likely town. Staying away from the top 2 wagons isn't staying away from the heat when you've previously stated your reasons to stay away from it. You would agree here I assume.

Why not from scum perspective just wanted to look good by defending Gad?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Magic: I think he's just Town. He's giving me advice how to play which is what he tends to do as Town (esp previous game when he told me how to use my role, despite not even knowing what it was). Also his lack of claim tracking D1 tracks with his Town play. Probably my strongest Town read now.
CP: Still leaning Town on him. Though his reads list comment previous day was whack fr. He posted his most recent reads list hours ago from when I asked and I asked for his current reads which should have told him that I was asking about if anything changed. Else he doesn't look bad from this day phase either and he had multiple opportunities by now to jump on me and didn't which I think looks good.
Nibel: Was sus of him at first, but his EoD2 made me soften up on him because he was headstrong which I liked. Scum Nibel is more timid.
You: I think you look fine for now and I like you not just buddying me or trying to de escalate. Instead you stood your ground. Reminds me of the times we used to clash a lot in the past.

This is my Town core for now. Maybe add Lind for his comment, but I hate him not giving a read on me and just putting me in null.

Was Nibel timid in the WW2 game though?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
His contributions is like pushing one player and saying he has not read anything.

Do you remember how Fuji plays as scum? I quess what you mean is that he would act more careful as scum?
I think Fuji would just buddy me instead, yeah. In the FF game he even bribed me with gifts as the scum Inventor. Him talking back to me is a good sign I feel.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I remember I knew I was gonna turn SK in that game and protected Fuji cuz I wanted to keep him around for his gifts for when I was gonna turn. Good times.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I have a cold today, propably will go to sleep today and try to contribute more tomorrow.

Poyser vs Lind is interesting, both look strong in general but they do not seem to have parity.

I like Lind this phase but his argument about not wanting to lynch Gad indicating he is town is quite bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back