• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked You Will Eat The Bugs - A Mafia game brought to you by the World Economic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
You were initially active then fell.off a cliff
Honesty I was just done after we lost 2 members. Then when you went after me I was resigned to losing, but Poyser made me go on and said he‘ll just hard defend me.

Rugrat

Caldust
Honesty I was just done after we lost 2 members. Then when you went after me I was resigned to losing, but Poyser made me go on and said he‘ll just hard defend me.
You never really looked like losing though, I felt. The D4 lynch on Reloaded was almost entirely to get you and Poyser standing which worked. And at that time, you only needed two lynches to win.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Think the most frustrating part was designing the fakes for Relo and Nibel and the former botched it while the latter never even claimed.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Idk why flower is talking so much about a win she admits she didn't play a part in given the vast majority of her posts were supposedly written for her

Cringe af

Flower

V.I.P. Member
You never really looked like losing though, I felt. The D4 lynch on Reloaded was almost entirely to get you and Poyser standing which worked. And at that time, you only needed two lynches to win.
I mean, yeah, but it was also exhausting. There was a lot of spew present as well. We didn’t really have a clear direction either.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Looks like poyser was the only scum member who actually played well so grats to him even if he did continue his coward streak with n1 kills lol

RDK

Marvelous
Congrats to the scum team though. Poyser played very well, had him town pretty much the whole game minus a brief doubt during the nibel wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back