• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Can you elaborate?
I did so earlier but scum Ultra to me picks and chooses his battles and never goes too hard. Whereas as town he has no problem antagonizing people and will try to go after anyone that pings him.

I just read his posts rn and while they are few I did see him tell Ekko to fuck off and deal with the fact that he wont be posting much. So for me it could be indicative to town Ultra.

Glad to see you around man.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Gonna drop a very quick lunchtime post

@Oneiros Do you have any impressions from the period of the game in which I entered? Because you seem to have an expectation I should have commented on something, when you hadn't done so yourself from that period.

I have no idea how you came to this conclusion, lol

Bolded in particular strikes me as a total misread, and seems more likely to come from a process of finding a scum read. This post makes several considerations but does not draw a conclusion.

Overall impressions:

- Mango is working his way around a bit too much and has made 0 self initiated pushes or impressions. Going with the flow. I can see him as scum.
- T-Pein is a bit weirdly defensive, but I can also see a thread to legitimate frustration where he thinks experienced players are discounting someone too quickly based off tepid reasoning.
- I like Gramma's post around Psychic anyway, and do feel she's a bit more playful, almost cat-like
- Xenos made a very strange post about claiming satisfaction with roles. My initial impression was that of Ratchet's, which this seems a bit too self aware for scum, but mostly it was just too weird to draw any conclusions from.

Vote lynch Mango
Well, be that as it may, my intention wasn't to make a conclusion, but to put my thoughts out.

As for the part that you bolded, yeah, I can understand why you would say that. But I am also giving him an opportunity to respond to it.

Perhaps it's weak plays, but it's something. It got some reactions out of him.

While I do think the whole thing with him not wanting to talk with gramma is whack, I can't say that's something that would make him definitive scum. But I've not seen him do such a play period. I don't recall having played vs a scum pein, and if I do, I can't remember.

Fact of the matter is pein did not respond super well to the whole thing. So I'm inclined to think it's not out of the options to consider for D1.
So I'm putting him in scum leans for the time being.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
With Psychic admitting she changed her style and Fuji noticing it it also looks good on Fooj fwiw.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Depends on her experience. But here it‘s explicitly stated the game is not bastard. I mean, there are hosts on NF like Shizune who include fake Masons and stuff and death millers. So Psychic considering that isn‘t all that scummy given where she‘s from and what she‘s used to.
Fair enough.

Unvote

My vote was from a dice roll anyway :dank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back