• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Game Clarification: To make it crystal clear this is not a Bastard set up game as that would require me, game host, to actively LIE, either in a player's given role, abilities, or write-ups. None of that is in the game's set up. This is Role Madness, not Bastard x Role Madness, as a game set up.

If a player action fails, it will never be in the night phase write up.
If a player inquiries why their action failed to work, it will merely be told their action wasn't successful.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
With Psychic admitting she changed her style and Fuji noticing it it also looks good on Fooj fwiw.
I dont think the admission did anything to me I just feel like her openly doubting you is a bit of a risky play to make as scum, especially day 1.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Why are you justifying your vote this way lmao.
I mean to say I didn’t feel especially strongly about it, I just found it funny it lined up with my initial reads.

Btw out of curiosity have you ever seen a D1 Lynch decided by RNG in a game before?

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Yo what we doing.
We're sitting under the sakura trees drinking some sake

TlcH62.gif

Ultra

THE BEAR
Well, be that as it may, my intention wasn't to make a conclusion, but to put my thoughts out.

As for the part that you bolded, yeah, I can understand why you would say that. But I am also giving him an opportunity to respond to it.

Perhaps it's weak plays, but it's something. It got some reactions out of him.

While I do think the whole thing with him not wanting to talk with gramma is whack, I can't say that's something that would make him definitive scum. But I've not seen him do such a play period. I don't recall having played vs a scum pein, and if I do, I can't remember.

Fact of the matter is pein did not respond super well to the whole thing. So I'm inclined to think it's not out of the options to consider for D1.
So I'm putting him in scum leans for the time being.

Sorry Mango but I don't jive with this post. Your post was evaluative, nothing was done that I can see was meant to provoke a reaction, and you've done nothing to follow up on T-Peins responses. You provided both reasons to town and scum read him, but are ultimately just sitting at where the consensus of the thread is right now. Too much hedging going on with this slot. I can agree with you that he looks terrible - I find your points on him very diluted, and easy to make, and altogether allow you flexibility on where you want to go - scummy hallmarks.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Well, be that as it may, my intention wasn't to make a conclusion, but to put my thoughts out.

As for the part that you bolded, yeah, I can understand why you would say that. But I am also giving him an opportunity to respond to it.

Perhaps it's weak plays, but it's something. It got some reactions out of him.

While I do think the whole thing with him not wanting to talk with gramma is whack, I can't say that's something that would make him definitive scum. But I've not seen him do such a play period. I don't recall having played vs a scum pein, and if I do, I can't remember.

Fact of the matter is pein did not respond super well to the whole thing. So I'm inclined to think it's not out of the options to consider for D1.
So I'm putting him in scum leans for the time being.
Not one Luffy gif. FOS

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I mean to say I didn’t feel especially strongly about it, I just found it funny it lined up with my initial reads.
I dunno, If you also sussed her for that finfoil then there was no need to add to it by saying you only voted her cause of a dice roll. Its like you’re trying to explain why you voted her some more so people understand.
Btw out of curiosity have you ever seen a D1 Lynch decided by RNG in a game before?
I did, why?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ekko has yet to provide a reason why he's town reading Mango as far as I can see, but it's been the basis of two of his pushes. Notable.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Also if somebody can Mason with me, hit me up. I wanna know who to trust :life .

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
@MangoSenpai offer stands until end of today, we can dunk on ratchet here but it requires u to initiate it

i leave the rest to u
You telling me to slam dunk Ratchet into the shadow realms?

Ratchet is a religious icon to me, I'd have to muster up courage for such sacrilege

:catsob

On a serious note, I will have to read more into his slot. I'm still catching up to the thread, I will do an isolation after I'm up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back