• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
No.
That doesn't work.
There are two statements there.
Just say one.
Just like I am asking.
Say either I am town alone or say my win condition not harmful to town.
Ez.
Why are you popping in the "my win condition is not harmufl to town" one

Ultra

THE BEAR
You swapped the reason entirely, your initial reason when pressed was that my posts were just making posts that others have already made. When I asked you what prompted you to say that, while I was in the middle of questioning Xaldin over frankly, a scum post looking to cover a base, you swapped the reasoning to questioning Xaldin was easy.

I have no issue with you not town reading me, I am quite literally never town read, like once in 20 games I get a town read. The issue is your reasons flip flopped, and you don't seem to have any interest in actually solving my slot, just to shade it

I profiled your posts in general, then I told you why I wasn't enamored with your current posts. There's no contradiction here. I answered why I thought it and what prompted me truthfully.

Accusing you of being scum is interest in solving your slot, actually, even if it's not the solving you like!

Doddsy

Mafia God
I profiled your posts in general, then I told you why I wasn't enamored with your current posts. There's no contradiction here. I answered why I thought it and what prompted me truthfully.

Accusing you of being scum is interest in solving your slot, actually, even if it's not the solving you like!
:whathekong
No.
Could claim neutral or pro town indie.
Why are you asking me silly questions?
This was explained earlier.
How would saying he's town and being lie detected not catch neutrals?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
How would saying he's town and being lie detected not catch neutrals?

Are you serious with this?
Did you not see what happened with Ratchet?
He started claiming not town but just a nice indie ...
My point is if he is pro town indie then we shouldn't lynch him...

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm not being a baby, I'm pretty sure I declared myself town in one of my first posts in the game. You accused me specifically of trying to lie detect dodge which is pants on head retarded

Then the ez way to disprove it would be posting "i am town" and that would had been that.
Grow up.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Then the ez way to disprove it would be posting "i am town" and that would had been that.
Grow up.

No, if you accused me of LD dodging, then just complying with you really isn't a defense for that. Because who knows I could be scum with an ability I'm applying today or whatever. It's important to check you when you say something blatantly incorrect.

You're the one who tries to save face because you don't enjoy looking like an idiot.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
My win condition is not harmful to town

See.
Ez.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back