• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
You try and call me scum for asking questions of Xaldin, which actual look to solve alignment, while at the same time all your posts are arguing with TP about whether or not it's multi scum (I mean it is, but it's NAI for TP).

You call me out for having non original posts, but when grilled swap the reasoning entirely.

Would you read your slot town for this?

Ultra

THE BEAR
You try and call me scum for asking questions of Xaldin, which actual look to solve alignment, while at the same time all your posts are arguing with TP about whether or not it's multi scum (I mean it is, but it's NAI for TP).

You call me out for having non original posts, but when grilled swap the reasoning entirely.

Would you read your slot town for this?

I haven't "swapped the reasoning". You haven't made a single townie post. Sorry, your posts directed at Xaldin aren't town sounding. Your cumulative thread play isn't townie. I'm not waffling, I'm explaining to you my line of thought.

Doddsy

Mafia God
I haven't "swapped the reasoning". You haven't made a single townie post. Sorry, your posts directed at Xaldin aren't town sounding. Your cumulative thread play isn't townie. I'm not waffling, I'm explaining to you my line of thought.
You swapped the reason entirely, your initial reason when pressed was that my posts were just making posts that others have already made. When I asked you what prompted you to say that, while I was in the middle of questioning Xaldin over frankly, a scum post looking to cover a base, you swapped the reasoning to questioning Xaldin was easy.

I have no issue with you not town reading me, I am quite literally never town read, like once in 20 games I get a town read. The issue is your reasons flip flopped, and you don't seem to have any interest in actually solving my slot, just to shade it

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
...I said it in the fucking post you're replying to. You are being dumb as a fucking brick.

No.
That doesn't work.
There are two statements there.
Just say one.
Just like I am asking.
Say either I am town alone or say my win condition not harmful to town.
Ez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back