• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigismund

Nevermind and I went back and forth to decide a target, the final one we chose was to target Tpein, but Nevermind just wanted to block his abilities in the night not to talk to him in a PM. So we didn't get a chat. Dont know if Fang took that as the ability, I fell asleep waiting for a responce and woke up after this DP started.

And there was only a vig kill last night

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Nevermind and I went back and forth to decide a target, the final one we chose was to target Tpein, but Nevermind just wanted to block his abilities in the night not to talk to him in a PM. So we didn't get a chat. Dont know if Fang took that as the ability, I fell asleep waiting for a responce and woke up after this DP started.

ur saying aries is a vig kill and there is no mafia kill or?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

ohhhhhh
Missed this.
He is saying that he roleblocked me and implying that there was only a vig kill because I was blocked from killing as mafia.

Ultra

THE BEAR

200.gif

[Vote lynch T-Pein]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back