• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Since you're the lynch for today, what suggestion would you give if I were to try to solve through your flip?
Don't give gram and flower negative points for it- town are wrong more often than not. Look at frinckles wagon and his interactions with magic very early in the game. I think aurelian is going anyway but if you need help convincing others take a look at his interactions with magic particularly the ones where he shades him and then completely drops the suspicion and doesn't follow up. Gad is scum confirmed on my flip. Xenos could possibly be scum but he's been on the right side of a lot, I still don't like how he used flips that hadn't happened to form hyperbole on cases.

RDK

Marvelous
Alright well my work here is done so this will prob be my last post - flower and retro, bring it home.
It doesn't have to be though. Force scum to block me. At the very least I'll be able to give flower info to work through. At best you'll still be alive tomorrow and we can do this all again :garrett

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Vote Count 2, Day 3

Xenos: Aurelian
Frinckles: Jinri
RDK: Gad
Flower: Aurelian > unvote > RDK
Nibel: Aurelian
Aurelian: Aurelian

Aurelian - 3
RDK - 1
Jinri - 1
Gad - 1

With 10 players remaining, it takes 6 to lynch

vote lynch: Aurelian

@
jinri
@frinkles

Vote for aurelian

Vote Lynch RDK

unvote
I too, want to hear about minigolf.

Frinckles

Paramount
RDK flips town = good job rdk, we got em tomorrow
RDK flips scum = good job rdk, we're killing gad tomorrow anyway

RKD can't stop winning.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Where are you going with this frickles? Is this apart of your APPROACH?

Yes but you answered sufficiently and avoided my trap cards. Wanted a mention on how Xeno actually provided meta reads but I'm pretty much good with this because it's not worth making D1 about.

you vote by bolding. there is no formal vote button.

Okay thanks.

Vote Bachi

Well, you two will be whacked before basically anyone else in the game right now so I'm willing to wager you're not snowing anyone.

it isn't that mafia can't. i just dont think it's coming from a mafia perspective. is there any reason your interest is trying to argue against town reads?

what do you think of tweet thus far

fake scumhunting can be hard for scum players. as a way to blend in and look like they're contributing, they can hide behind things like setup talk or meaningless role spec. it allows them to escape from having to make genuine considerations about if a player is, for example, voting someone on credible cases/genuine thoughts.

why do you not think it's those 3 in particular? you seem familiar with jinri and harumi and harumi warned to be cautious on giving junri easy town reads yet you seem to give all 3 players you're familiar with an easy pass here.

I think if I were scum trying to do that I'd use different language but that's not really what makes me townlean them.

Powerful subtle shade.:doge

i feel somewhat similar as at first i wanted to give him a town read as he seemed to be more along the lines of solving as he does as town or at least branching out more than he does as scum but it's a bit weird to see that almost all his reads are based on the setup talk and more like easy answers.

Are you familiar or unfamiliar with those players?

I'm assuming the pinging comes from the nibel interaction or was there something else? If the former I have a question

I'm not familiar with anyone here to my knowledge.

And yes, the Nibel interaction.

Scratch what I said then as I thought you knew them.

What are your reasons for town reading them.

What do you think the best use of day 1 is?

Correct me if I misunderstood you in my last post. But to be more clear, of all the slots that goofed around with Nibel (regardless of nib's alignment) Magic and Retro stand out the most to me.

I'm not sure if you answered my question, but the way you're framing what I did is weird to me. And previously you painted it as a scum/scum thing, what is your thought process if he's town?

I missed your question actually. I've been waiting for you to ask it lmao.

anyone got a gun? I'd shoot frinckles this guy is putting out a lot of half baked bread crumbs so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back