• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
What's the trick? We want both dead.

I’m struggling to get him dead now despite spelling out why he needs to go

If/when gadflips scum it’s going to make that harder, and I’ve played enough of these games to know that when it’s only disengaged players left, they’ll just take the path of least resistance

Which is why I’m turning down the two easy scum lynches for the one which breaks scums back

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
He’s scum, your frame of reference here only makes me firmer he needs to go today
Oh no, I'm starting to agree since there's that potential bump in the road - I'm asking him to explain whether he truly thinks he even has a shot to use the ability

If he's town (getting less likely), proving he's town and leaving him to use his ability tonight is going to be difficult if he hypothetically isn't lynched today
He's definitely going to be lynched tomorrow in that case

Assuming he's being framed, him using his ability tonight or whatever will be tampered with from a RDK being town POV
He keeps urging to not lynch so he can use his ability but if there's obstruction involved it'd be moot obviously

Grammaton

Consigliere
I think that if Gad is scum blocker, they can block jinri and then take one of the driving voices out, like you

That’s fine cause I’m certain that neither Aurelian or gad are going to be able to turn the thread around, and you guys will get the job done

Frinckles

Paramount
I’m struggling to get him dead now despite spelling out why he needs to go

If/when gadflips scum it’s going to make that harder, and I’ve played enough of these games to know that when it’s only disengaged players left, they’ll just take the path of least resistance

Which is why I’m turning down the two easy scum lynches for the one which breaks scums back
Just let me know when and who to vote.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I mean, everyone has doubts regarding him today, what makes anyone sure he'll be lynched another time after he "caught" scum?

RDK

Marvelous
Actually I never considered this dilemma so it's a fair point

If you're blocked, you understand that this will not bode well for you and there's no way to prove it

Let's say Gram comes around to you being Town

If you get fucked over by scum, your ability will be wasted and you'll look, again, hella shady

Kinda puts a wrench on things if scum targets you to frame you to ensure a flip on you next day and dangle you like a carrot

Do you really think you won't be blocked tonight?
I don't know but wouldn't you rather scum had something to worry about?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Okay so, here's what I got from 5 minutes of ISOing Magic right before they died:

This was just hilarious to go back and read. ^^
---
Anyway, onto more important things that stood out. If any of this is confusing, tell me and I'll clarify. I'm basically scooping quotes through different pages and hoping nothing gets deleted.

Magic/Bachi and Nibel all have pretty weird interactions around this time. Bachi, at a few different points was putting the brakes on that wagon and both he and Magic gave eachother reasons to "townread" the other. I've already talked about a very early bus of Nibel from Magic. But, alternatively maybe Magic just thought he could strongarm nibel into getting lynched? I dunno.

#2,093 is basically magic screaming for a nibel lynch one page before he goes over.

Aurel frustration isn't new. But this being directed at magic was worth noting. Aurel running interference for Magic would be odd. Speaking of Aurel, I don't know how to feel about Aurel v. Xeno anymore.

This post to Magic from Bachi was pretty non-committal. Additionally he had a post where he essentially told Magic that he'd be able to get out of the lynch.

This doesn't read as Aurel + Magic scumteam tbh.

SO IN CONCLUSION:
Aurel + Magic Scumteam probably not
Bachi + Magic Scumteam possibly so
Nibel + Magic Scumteam ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Xeno + Aurel Scumteam doubtful
Xeno + Magic Scumteam I might be able to see.
The misdirection of Craig, Flower and Gram being the masterminds was actually a post I wanted to highlight but I got distracted - I noticed it too

RDK

Marvelous
Trust me, RDK needs to go. If he's scum and we let him off the hook today it's over.
So you're basically saying I have to die and hope you can see out LYLO without me or gram and without vital info you could have from me tonight?

You're making this hard for yourself flower. You're going to hate this when me and Gram are both dead tomorrow. Promise you that

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I don't know but wouldn't you rather scum had something to worry about?
My point being is your ability likely won't be able to be used and rendered basically useless, so you urging others to allow you to use it instead of lynching you here again renders that particular point moot

You want to survive, yet you're aware there's the potential for scum to frame you next day

So we'd
1. Have no way to track whoever you wanted to track
2. Flip you next day anyway

It's useful for scum, but not for town

I don't see any positive outcome here if you get framed

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I also wanna make sure I myself won't get swayed. It's one of my flaws and I need to work on it.

RDK

Marvelous
3 person legacy before you go pls

Presumably gad, Aurelian, Xenos?
Xenos or Frinckles. I'm a bit blind on Bachi so trusting you there.

Your legacy is far more important right now however in the case you lynch me. Because you'll be signing your death papers too.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Could also be possible they'd fuck with Jinri's action instead considering they're doctor and you wouldn't be the priority but scum would have the upperhand still, as it's the safest and most logical play from them

Tinfoil says Tweet actually could've been Doctor which tracks with a strong fake claim, but doubt it

There's no way to guarantee and 100% know what the plan may be tonight tho, which sucks
So I'm basing this off on the higher likelihood on what gives them breathing room to give them thread control

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Could also be possible they'd fuck with Jinri's action instead considering they're doctor and you wouldn't be the priority but scum would have the upperhand still, as it's the safest and most logical play from them

Tinfoil says Tweet actually could've been Doctor which tracks with a strong fake claim, but doubt it

There's no way to guarantee and 100% know what the plan may be tonight tho, which sucks
So I'm basing this off on the higher likelihood on what gives them breathing room to give them thread control
I don't think Jinri would fake Tweet's role just to be inactive. Tweet's role probably was Baki since Magic claimed to be Baki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back