• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
You probably know Juice better than I do. Are you saying he almost always does this regardless of alignment?

If you can link a past game where he does this as scum, that'd be even better. Thanks.
It's 100% NAI, if anything she's looked worst off it as town. It's just a mentality issue.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
My motto is "if it's too easy to be true, it probably isn't"

I don't imagine any mafia team on the site in general would allow this without consulting their mate

So some things I'll consider:
1. Chou flips town under the guide of thinking it helps town 'solve' a slot (all it will do once she flips is give scum the advantage to suspect people who weren't fully convinced it was just scum play the next day. It's a miscalculation but highly plausible.)
2. Chou flips indie (if we assume she's doing this because she simply truly isn't interested in playing, although she absolutely could've simply asked for someone to sub out in that case)
3. Chou flips scum (the least likely scenario imho - if this even happens, it would imply that scum is comfortable with their numbers and she masterminded it to throw everyone's reads off. This case is only possible if her wagon remains.)
4. Chou is scum and the team and her are confident enough to pull something like this off so early to cement her as town (only if she isn't genuine about her level of interest over the game, which is rather difficult to tell right off the bat.)

She's kind of 50/50 where she has the ability to make very logical calculations and then make improper ones that don't have a lot of substance behind them because she just... doesn't care, she's just done.

No idea what to do with this slot because of that, but am fine with voting her - just want to put on my solving hat first

[Unvote]

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It's 100% NAI, if anything she's looked worst off it as town. It's just a mentality issue.
Oh hey, yeah, I went over this just now but I want to ask you if she's done this without consulting mates before?

Will blow some of my theories out of the water if so

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh hey, yeah, I went over this just now but I want to ask you if she's done this without consulting mates before?

Will blow some of my theories out of the water if so
Doesn't matter, this isn't a play, it's just how Juice cracks regardless of alignment

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Retro haven't you played with her before lol

Trying to justify this in terms of actual mafia play is a fool's errand

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It does, tho

Game integrity is extremely important and highly regarded on OLF - doing stuff like this without consulting mates is taboo and very disrespectful

And if we rule this out, we can try to solve other slots through her

Bachi

Distinguished
this seems a bit of a desperate vote.
considering i didnt even realize i was signed up for this game - and i was asleep.
not very town apporach pushing inactive
This game has only 16 people, and Lethal has 0 posts, any opinion counts/ try to give a short read list this thread has only 26 pages

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Retro haven't you played with her before lol

Trying to justify this in terms of actual mafia play is a fool's errand
I have, and she and I just got out of a game where she pocketed me before I caught on fast enough (I was town, she was scum)
She subtly paraphrased or parrots certain things from others that gives them a false sense of security, and bold enough to do crazy shit like getting herself lynched to cement herself as town in the thread (from folks like me, I assume)

Just because she can miscalculate because of irrational play doesn't mean she isn't capable of rational play at all

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
It does, tho

Game integrity is extremely important and highly regarded on OLF - doing stuff like this without consulting mates is taboo and very disrespectful

And if we rule this out, we can try to solve other slots through her
Well just call Juice taboo and disrespectful because whenever this happens it's always emotion over logic. IF she is scum the chat is probably like "Juice what the hell are you doing?????" and she's just ignoring it

Penguini

The Best Dog
You want my advice? Mafia is not for you. You get the tiniest bit of pressure on you and you either crumble or go on a really personal rant that only hurts everyone

Hell, if you'd ever been able to take the slightest bit of criticism we'd all still be on WS to this day

I literally got MVP in a mafia game recently lol. This has got nothing to do with mafia play and only to do with OGI of being inactive.

Blaming me for WS? lol okay

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Well just call Juice taboo and disrespectful because whenever this happens it's always emotion over logic. IF she is scum the chat is probably like "Juice what the hell are you doing?????" and she's just ignoring it

here's more nuance to her emotional plays at times but when that occurs I can't fully see

If this is the case Ultra needs to sub her slot out immediately

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
What is your case here?
Poor opening, fluffing far too much just to content pad, inconsistency regarding CP (which could be a potential link)

As for a reads list I've got some vague ideas, but give it a bit for me to establish something more solid

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
This Lyft driver's car has stains on it and smells like nicotine

10/10 authentic Austinite experience

Bachi

Distinguished
Poor opening, fluffing far too much just to content pad, inconsistency regarding CP (which could be a potential link)

As for a reads list I've got some vague ideas, but give it a bit for me to establish something more solid
Every time I play on this site I get hit by the `poor opening` line, I have no inconsistency about CP, he is not the one who makes his entire play about me.
Give your best reads.

Penguini

The Best Dog
can you pretend to not be an expert of my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back