• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguini

The Best Dog
if you think im mafia based on being inactive i honestly dont care. i said i would sub for this game, i never said i was going to play. i came on the site last night and found out i had been added to the game without confirming.

I then went to bed at 1:30am. and woke up to notification of being inactive. I'm not invested enough to care if im being pushed for being inactive

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Because it serves my purpose to not do that right this second

Btw, I note your choice of the word ‘valid’ - how high do you set that bar on day 1 exactly?
To be clear, I think you're town. But what was the reason you didn't want to play your hand when you made this post?
Like I said before, I find most of tweet (and magic’s for that matter) points to be ‘correct’, but I’m getting a very gut feel that something is amiss

To flesh that out, I feel like tweet is sort of playing positionally atm, whereas if I were to look at the worst case for magic, it would be that he’s seeking to establish control - he does this as town too if he knows he’s going to be active to be fair, but this more so that it’s on record for people less familiar
Who's tweet?
if you think im mafia based on being inactive i honestly dont care. i said i would sub for this game, i never said i was going to play. i came on the site last night and found out i had been added to the game without confirming.

I then went to bed at 1:30am. and woke up to notification of being inactive. I'm not invested enough to care if im being pushed for being inactive
Ngl, this feels scummy lol. I believe you on the reason why you were inactive and all, but this just feels like you're utilizing the situation to your advantage

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Sky called me out twice and I never saw why? They didn't like my entrance, fair enough. They didn't like that I was not adding anything to the convo after my initial few posts (It was 3AM here btw). But I never saw any good reason why. I'm thinking he's just trying to push and get reactions cause it's be too obvious a move to go for the weak link as mafia. And while I can't recall anything else he's said, I had to read a lot sorry, I don't think I got scum vibes from him?
bruh I'm literally the only one who has pronouns in my sig and you managed to hit only the ones I don't use

And as for your actual points I made it clear why I didn't like your entrance, the actual pertinent things you said were just purely shooting down other people's ideas which is what scum without ideas does. You've been a little better after that tho

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Anyway I feel we ought to get rid of Bachi toDay, I hate to borrow a phrase from T-Pein but we have a live one here

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
bruh I'm literally the only one who has pronouns in my sig and you managed to hit only the ones I don't use

And as for your actual points I made it clear why I didn't like your entrance, the actual pertinent things you said were just purely shooting down other people's ideas which is what scum without ideas does. You've been a little better after that tho
I'm sorry, I didn't notice 😭.

And I just wanna say, I wasn't shooting down points? I mean, I questioned them sure but it wasn't meant to shoot down anything

Also, Do I know you? Did you have a HxH avatar on the other forum whatever it was called? From Deutschland?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm sorry, I didn't notice 😭.

And I just wanna say, I wasn't shooting down points? I mean, I questioned them sure but it wasn't meant to shoot down anything

Also, Do I know you? Did you have a HxH avatar on the other forum whatever it was called? From Deutschland?
Nope, I'm from a different site entirely (and a different country entirely)

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
I'm Snorlax Baki
Most Evil Death Row Convicts Aligned

My power is that I steal power for mafia from the person that hammers me.
I... Is this a troll post? I dunno the flavor so umm... is this a troll post?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I... Is this a troll post? I dunno the flavor so umm... is this a troll post?
No idea when it comes to Balsamic but if on the smallest chance its true with what she's claiming I'm happy to test their claim by being the one to hammer. How much time is left? I'm about to go to work though and won't be back till 9PM EST.

Grammaton

Consigliere
To be clear, I think you're town. But what was the reason you didn't want to play your hand when you made this post?

Who's tweet?

Ngl, this feels scummy lol. I believe you on the reason why you were inactive and all, but this just feels like you're utilizing the situation to your advantage

Generally speaking, if I’m not trying to persuade someone, I’ll keep my cards close to my chest because it’s more beneficial to stir the pot and see what shakes loose - we’re not going to be committing to a lynch at that point and my read on Aurelian isn’t strong at all

However I do think people should be voting Chou, hence the elaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back