• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachi

Distinguished
vote nibel

His vote on frinckles last day phase was bad. And it's apart of tweets legacy. Same with bachi. Don't have a lot of time myself right here but I'll be checking in as best u can.

:ti

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Retro you need to not project the way you view and rate a player onto others. It doesn't work that way.
Man Id never understand this solve of following someone else legacy, the same people who had 0 reads right this game also, since they died early
You literally had me in your town reads, how come you switched gears on me from a single legacy?

Grammaton

Consigliere
You say being an SK kill, not raising the either/or in the line of concerns, just feels like youre trying to demonstrate that it's somehow confirmed

am I typing in a different language or something?

Nothing is confirmed

I’m saying what I THINK happened

Grammaton

Consigliere
Man Id never understand this solve of following someone else legacy, the same people who had 0 reads right this game also, since they died early
You literally had me in your town reads, how come you switched gears on me from a single legacy?

I’m not gonna lie, I cannot get a bead on you at all. You do some stuff that I think can only be town, and some stuff that I think is impossible to be town lmao

Grammaton

Consigliere
That absolutely isn't the impression or vibe I got from your post when you were asking about how Tweet was playing with his reads. Also don't know why this was something exclusive to him you would attribute when several of us have little familiarity with Nibel, Frenckles, and some others.

You accused me of being stagnate in my play in day 1, not actively reacting to 'new information', and consistently attempted to undermine my position and credibility at every turn. That in combination with your weird reaction to me having not once ever uttered or implied initially I had any sort of town read on you to put you in my perspective POV list was more eye opening.

You don't think I'm town? Fine.
I don't think your town for the reason I've already clarified.

I'll absolutely try and push your lynch and Craig's after whatever Nibel or Frenkcles or whatever his name are flipped barring role reveals and however or if CC's get involved.

Yeah I’ll just assume this was repetition of what you’ve already said, so no real need to reply forensically on my part, our positions are fairly clear

Grammaton

Consigliere
Like I’m pretty sure you thought tweet was town anyway, so the reversal isn’t exactly track does it?

Magic

Resplendent
Brain think
"Player feel other player bad news. Other play give player heebie jeebies. Other player bad news"

I think it's pretty fair to say that you absolutely are a threat in terms of thread control and you're not using your powers for good after the ISO, you're flip-flopping between your votes and have less conviction than Gram

"It is what it is" doesn't really apply here. The story would be entirely different had Sky not suspected you to begin with.

Do you disagree you're a danger to the thread unless proven 100% guilty?
My reads have largely been town reads. I was sus of primarily two people last phase in Sky and frinckles. It isn't flip flopping to think someone is scum then to think they're town. You're allowed to change your read. I'm not sure why you're suggesting I have less conviction than gram unless it's from something this phase.

Why is your question phrased like that lol. What if I'm proven 100% town, I'd also not be a threat. As scum I can be dangerous sure.

Youre going to have to work with me from some level of impression i can be town retro or this is not going to work. If you're just paranoid I'm scum then every perception you pick up will be scummy.

Magic

Resplendent
Were you not townreading bachi?
I was wrong on sky and don't think frinckles is scum anymore. I don't have much time to review and I'm not caught up on the end of last phase. I agreed nibels.vote on frinckles last phase had awful progression so I'm voting there.

Also bachi was also a weak town read.

Bachi

Distinguished
I was wrong on sky and don't think frinckles is scum anymore. I don't have much time to review and I'm not caught up on the end of last phase. I agreed nibels.vote on frinckles last phase had awful progression so I'm voting there.

Wait so u scum read me based on what exactly?

Grammaton

Consigliere

Could you give your full reads pls?

FWIW I’m almost certain if Nibel is scum, you wouldn’t be so if you could sell me on it, I’d be appreciative. No rush though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back